Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 65. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 18, 2016, 04:39:29 AM
I don't understand when is the best time to sell and buy bitcoin, but i know the price will be increased after halving.

Who knows what happen with bitcoin when halving comes. But the best time to sell and buy bitcoin is when price is low/high. It's obliviusly Grin

Price is very good at a moment if you want to buy and keep it safe for the future as you can earn good profits in future if you sell at the time of halving.

I will keep most of my coins. I might use some of the coins to buy a few GPUs to mine some altcoins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 17, 2016, 12:11:58 PM
I don't understand when is the best time to sell and buy bitcoin, but i know the price will be increased after halving.

Who knows what happen with bitcoin when halving comes. But the best time to sell and buy bitcoin is when price is low/high. It's obliviusly Grin

Price is very good at a moment if you want to buy and keep it safe for the future as you can earn good profits in future if you sell at the time of halving.
Activity: 588
April 16, 2016, 09:03:42 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2016, 07:22:14 PM

Actually no one knows which is the best time to sell or buy, but if you feel that price is lower and can rise in future then you should buy some of it, same goes with selling, if its giving you some profits then you should sell it.
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
April 16, 2016, 07:08:10 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 16, 2016, 06:55:03 PM
I am spending some and selling some when I need money, as only holding will not serve the purpose for me, If I need hard cash I will sell accordingly.
will provide a great advantage if you could sell it in one time not fragmented. so that you can benefit right away. then with a note that the price was in a state of pump or riding.
Activity: 812
April 16, 2016, 06:20:38 PM
Selling bitcoins is also not smart at all these days because the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure, I really have no doubt about that.
The halving will help us to make money this year so selling is not good at all.
Exactly, Selling at this point when halving is less than 100 days is not a good idea. Even if you think there is no profit at halving, its better give it a try. But there must be a big boost would occur based on halving. So, keeping them saved for a possible big profits must be a good decision.

Yeah and if you sell at a moment then it would be the worst decision I guess, as now we are so closed to halving so waiting for couple of months would be the best decision.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
April 16, 2016, 04:28:55 PM
Selling bitcoins is also not smart at all these days because the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure, I really have no doubt about that.
Exactly, Selling at this point when halving is less than 100 days is not a good idea. Even if you think there is no profit at halving, its better give it a try. But there must be a big boost would occur based on halving. So, keeping them saved for a possible big profits must be a good decision.
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 16, 2016, 03:33:30 PM
I am spending some and selling some when I need money, as only holding will not serve the purpose for me, If I need hard cash I will sell accordingly.
Activity: 406
April 16, 2016, 01:07:39 PM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

How about not selling bitcoin ever. Period.

Why are you pesky traders always trying to monetize on swings?

Why not just sit and hold, and wait for the moon?

one day bitcoin may disappear, become worthless, maybe 10 years from now. keep it forever, not selling it ever maybe not a wise choice and may make you regret.
what do you mean by 'wait for the moon'?
traders should continue to monitor the market at any time because they like to invest short term. because when prices rise they will sell it.
so traders can not just "sit and waiting for the moon" they must be prepared to be in the market. so when the price change at any time they will be ready to buy or sell

yeah, when involving in trading we can't be lazy and can't take it simple. it's serious business with strickly timing. it can't be easily described in a couple of lines.
Activity: 840
April 16, 2016, 12:26:55 PM

When everyone is saving, i thing maybe selling is a good idea. If you all save and all see at halving, i could see turning up in a way not expected for most of the people. let see  Smiley Smiley

Saving is the best idea and smart move to make as majority of people feels that price will go higher at the time of halving and that is the reason we are not selling at a moment.
Activity: 490
April 16, 2016, 12:22:13 PM
I keep surprised that altcoins market are holding well and some of them able to get pumpeds,but as we get near the halving moment the altcoins will be dropped .
because bitcoin is becoming stronger does not mean all altcoin then prices will go down I think it depends on the circumstances altcoin itself. the same as when the price of bitcoin down. then it does not mean the price will altcoin everything goes up. but depending on the circumstances altcoin itself. then seek altcoin that has more potential
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
April 16, 2016, 07:48:07 AM

When everyone is saving, i thing maybe selling is a good idea. If you all save and all see at halving, i could see turning up in a way not expected for most of the people. let see  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 16, 2016, 04:14:36 AM
Me neither.
The value now is very low and I think the price might goes up soon or later, we just have to wait for the moment.

Sure that the price will rise soon but its better to buy and sell now and to trading so there will always be profit that will come to us.
April 16, 2016, 03:49:50 AM
I will not sell with current price as it will be not enough to earn higher profit, but will surely sell some coins at the time of halving to earn additional profit.
Yes I agree with you I have no idea to sell my coins now because the price will be high during the time of halving. So I am sure I will send my coins when I get good amount of money.

Yes most of the people are doing the same buying now and holding till halving, as if you sell now you can get good profits but if you wait for some more months then you can earn it.
many people are trying to hold back for a much longer time to halving come there may be a lot of people are waiting for it.
Imagine if halving make bitcoin prices rose there will be panic selling ?
What will happen to the bitcoin? I can not imagine it? something that recur in 2013
April 16, 2016, 02:39:53 AM
Me neither.
The value now is very low and I think the price might goes up soon or later, we just have to wait for the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 16, 2016, 02:30:32 AM
I will not sell with current price as it will be not enough to earn higher profit, but will surely sell some coins at the time of halving to earn additional profit.
Yes I agree with you I have no idea to sell my coins now because the price will be high during the time of halving. So I am sure I will send my coins when I get good amount of money.

Yes most of the people are doing the same buying now and holding till halving, as if you sell now you can get good profits but if you wait for some more months then you can earn it.
I think instead of holding till halving, if you are experienced you can trade, trading is much better than gambling and others, it is good to collect more coins than holding little, don't choose gambling as of all you may lose.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
April 15, 2016, 12:29:59 PM

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
April 15, 2016, 12:25:08 PM
Thanks for sharing! I did not know Keza. I just downloaded the beta iOs app and it is a really great app idea.

Don't sell your bitcoins (or other coins). Save them well.

I am saving my bitcoin in real-world investment portfolios via Keza. Keep your bitcoin, let it grow steadily.

http://themerkle.com/bitcoin-investment-startup-keza-unveils-ios-beta-app/
https://www.producthunt.com/tech/keza
http://getkeza.com/ (It's free to apply for a Keza account
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
April 15, 2016, 12:06:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: