Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 63. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 25, 2016, 06:39:52 AM
I shall keep most of my coins for the long term. The price will rise a lot in the future as it happened in the past.

Do not wait too long to reach it to the moon as no one knows when that day will come, keep on playing with it on regular intervals to earn good money in short term.
yeah I think not too hold bitcoin if prices began to rise sharply I suggest to sell it because the opportunity does not come 2 times. so if prices go up I am definitely going to sell
It is smart to indeed not sell any coin now around this time because the value is now quite low so it that will be indeed not smart to sell it.
It would be better if you are waiting indeed a longer time until the price rise will come and after that you can maybe sell it with some profit.

If you are selling now then you are making a bad financial decision as waiting for next few months would be a better idea, selling at halving will add more value to our profits.

Ofcourse selling right now or by the falling days is not the right decision if you're into the bitcoin also to earn bitcoin. Selling after halving looks to be a good option for better profiting.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
April 25, 2016, 05:15:56 AM
I'm not going to sell mine in the next following weeks. In fact, I'd like to accumulate more and see where this is all heading. If the price has increased ny 30% more than when I bought it, I'd consider letting go of some, then just wait for the price to go down again, and hope for another round of good returns.

That's great you made some profit with Bitcoin, congrats! If you want to make even more, here's my advice: don't wait until Bitcoin will drop below $400 like many people do because this won't happen most likely. I'd say when it below $440 - BUY.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 25, 2016, 04:42:57 AM
I'm not going to sell mine in the next following weeks. In fact, I'd like to accumulate more and see where this is all heading. If the price has increased ny 30% more than when I bought it, I'd consider letting go of some, then just wait for the price to go down again, and hope for another round of good returns.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2016, 04:05:40 AM
I shall keep most of my coins for the long term. The price will rise a lot in the future as it happened in the past.

Do not wait too long to reach it to the moon as no one knows when that day will come, keep on playing with it on regular intervals to earn good money in short term.
yeah I think not too hold bitcoin if prices began to rise sharply I suggest to sell it because the opportunity does not come 2 times. so if prices go up I am definitely going to sell
It is smart to indeed not sell any coin now around this time because the value is now quite low so it that will be indeed not smart to sell it.
It would be better if you are waiting indeed a longer time until the price rise will come and after that you can maybe sell it with some profit.

If you are selling now then you are making a bad financial decision as waiting for next few months would be a better idea, selling at halving will add more value to our profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 25, 2016, 03:59:02 AM

legendary
Activity: 840
April 25, 2016, 03:38:39 AM
Yeah I am also not going to sell any of my Bitcoins. I am waiting for what the future is going to bring us that is way I am holding on to my coins. Sometimes I sell some coins to make some quick money, but I still save most of them.

Saving for next couple of months could be the best for all of us, as we are seeing good upward movement in bitcoin price at a moment, so holding would be more profitable.
Activity: 462
April 25, 2016, 03:32:49 AM
Yeah I am also not going to sell any of my Bitcoins. I am waiting for what the future is going to bring us that is way I am holding on to my coins. Sometimes I sell some coins to make some quick money, but I still save most of them.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 25, 2016, 02:12:25 AM

The price continues to increase, so none knows what is the highest price to be achieved during this time. I think you need to fix a target price for your selling only then selling is possible these days.
Activity: 504
April 24, 2016, 01:14:03 AM

Activity: 476
April 23, 2016, 05:58:05 PM
Selling now would make no sense, the price is climbing and climbing. I suppose we will see a price around 500 dollar within 2 weeks
Maybe even higher at the end of this month.
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 23, 2016, 05:07:08 PM

Activity: 252
April 23, 2016, 04:54:37 PM
Activity: 364
April 22, 2016, 06:17:28 AM
I'm also not gonna sell my bitcoins because there is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna get a lot bigger in its price but also globally with users.
I think the halving will be a very good thing and we can all make profit because of this.

Yes holding is the best choice as if we sell now then it not gonna huge profits, but if we save and sell at the right time then we can surely earn some great money out of it.
Holding is indeed good, and that is also to save some money and that can be safe otherwise you will lose money and that would be bad if that happens.
You can sell later maybe some more coins if the value is higher.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
April 22, 2016, 05:48:59 AM
Me too!!! I´ll wait till 2018.That´s my goal. and Buy little pieces every month if I can!! Wink
Oh! Till 2018, I also wish to do, but because of the needs of the day which are also required to be fulfilled, I don’t think that I will be able to keep my money up to that year, But hope you will be benefitted with that.
I want to hold on to my coin as well because of the current trend of bitcoin value going up plus the halving is coming up. And there are a lot of speculations about the global economy crashing, thus a chance for bitcoin values to go up. I would try to buy bitcoins too whenever I can, if I can even.
Activity: 938
April 22, 2016, 04:21:13 AM
It is smart that you are not going to sell any coin now because we all know that the halving will come and that can be nice for the people who already have some Bitcoins.
The only bad thing that will happen that you can wait a long time until the value will be higher so you need also a lot of patience for it.
Yes, waiting for the halving require patience but there is another solution, if he also starts trade with his bitcoins and also wait for the halving, it will benefit him double. He can also earn with trading along with a wait for the halving.

i agree, it is always the best option to invest bitcoin (not only bitcoin but also money) you should never just leave money in your bank account or bitcoin in your wallet, you should start some work with it. that way you can both learn something new and earn more with your investment.

Very good idea indeed because the price as you can see is rising daily for days past and halving is coming as prediction of expert says it will rise to 700$ up. If it reach to that price well we are lucky ones earn money without sweat. And before halving is coming you can do investments and also trading so you can earn more bitcoin.

Trading is a good idea but it needs great skills to earn profits out of it, make sure that you don't loose everything that you hold in earning higher profits.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 22, 2016, 04:00:30 AM
It is smart that you are not going to sell any coin now because we all know that the halving will come and that can be nice for the people who already have some Bitcoins.
The only bad thing that will happen that you can wait a long time until the value will be higher so you need also a lot of patience for it.
Yes, waiting for the halving require patience but there is another solution, if he also starts trade with his bitcoins and also wait for the halving, it will benefit him double. He can also earn with trading along with a wait for the halving.

i agree, it is always the best option to invest bitcoin (not only bitcoin but also money) you should never just leave money in your bank account or bitcoin in your wallet, you should start some work with it. that way you can both learn something new and earn more with your investment.

Very good idea indeed because the price as you can see is rising daily for days past and halving is coming as prediction of expert says it will rise to 700$ up. If it reach to that price well we are lucky ones earn money without sweat. And before halving is coming you can do investments and also trading so you can earn more bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 22, 2016, 03:43:42 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
April 22, 2016, 03:27:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
April 22, 2016, 02:19:25 AM
Me too!!! I´ll wait till 2018.That´s my goal. and Buy little pieces every month if I can!! Wink
Oh! Till 2018, I also wish to do, but because of the needs of the day which are also required to be fulfilled, I don’t think that I will be able to keep my money up to that year, But hope you will be benefitted with that.

It will be so sad for him if in 2018 price will drop to 5$ and he will buy a pizza like Laclo. But i hope bitcoin will keep rising till i am working with it. Smiley

I dont think this will happen. Some major problem had to arrive to make this happen.
Activity: 854
April 21, 2016, 11:52:26 PM

It will be so sad for him if in 2018 price will drop to 5$ and he will buy a pizza like Laclo. But i hope bitcoin will keep rising till i am working with it. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: