Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 66. (Read 132683 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2016, 12:04:11 PM
It is indeed good to not sell any coin now as you can see you see that the value is now quite low so you wont make some good profit with it, so you have to wait a longer time and just accept it.
If you want to make some profit with Bitcoin now you can trade or gamble.

trading is the best way of increasing your coin count, and it's also quite safe if you have enough patience and experience. gambling is too risky and you will end up losing all your money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2016, 11:46:18 AM
I will not sell with current price as it will be not enough to earn higher profit, but will surely sell some coins at the time of halving to earn additional profit.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
April 15, 2016, 11:06:13 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

How about not selling bitcoin ever. Period.

Why are you pesky traders always trying to monetize on swings?

Why not just sit and hold, and wait for the moon?

one day bitcoin may disappear, become worthless, maybe 10 years from now. keep it forever, not selling it ever maybe not a wise choice and may make you regret.
what do you mean by 'wait for the moon'?
traders should continue to monitor the market at any time because they like to invest short term. because when prices rise they will sell it.
so traders can not just "sit and waiting for the moon" they must be prepared to be in the market. so when the price change at any time they will be ready to buy or sell
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 15, 2016, 10:24:22 AM
It is indeed good to not sell any coin now as you can see you see that the value is now quite low so you wont make some good profit with it, so you have to wait a longer time and just accept it.
If you want to make some profit with Bitcoin now you can trade or gamble.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
April 15, 2016, 07:40:17 AM
Selling coins is just not smart at all this is because the bitcoin is gonna rise in its price because of the halving that is coming this year.
Overall I think the bitcoin has a good future a head this year so selling is not smart and I think its also to early for this year.
I don't agree, if you sell your coins at the right time for an altcoin that is gaining value, then you're doing good and you'll be making a profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 15, 2016, 07:09:53 AM
Selling coins is just not smart at all this is because the bitcoin is gonna rise in its price because of the halving that is coming this year.
Overall I think the bitcoin has a good future a head this year so selling is not smart and I think its also to early for this year.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
April 15, 2016, 07:08:18 AM
For the time being, I will not sell my bitcoins. If the price rises to $1500 or higher, I will sell some to take profit.

That's a nice decision. Unfortunately I can't afford to myself waitng so long (even if it will be just a year or so). But if you can wait then of course wait,  you'll hve bigger profit for sure.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 15, 2016, 06:25:53 AM
I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins because I think the future will be very good for the bitcoin, I really have no doubts about that to be honest.
Its just a matter of time before the bitcoin will go to a higher amount.

So far it is not good to sell your bitcoin now because the price is low but if you wait for a few more months after the halving then you will gain more profit and rest assured that the bitcoin price will be high then.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 15, 2016, 06:13:03 AM
For the time being, I will not sell my bitcoins. If the price rises to $1500 or higher, I will sell some to take profit.
If you have enough patience to keep holding your coins till that time, then it's of course a great selling target.

But it can take years before we see the price reach that level. And who knows, maybe you get tempted to sell much sooner when the price reaches $1000 again. It's very difficult to not secure profits at that level.
Activity: 364
April 15, 2016, 06:11:14 AM
I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins because I think the future will be very good for the bitcoin, I really have no doubts about that to be honest.
Its just a matter of time before the bitcoin will go to a higher amount.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
April 15, 2016, 05:56:48 AM
Don't sell your bitcoins (or other coins). Save them well.

I am saving my bitcoin in real-world investment portfolios via Keza. Keep your bitcoin, let it grow steadily.

http://themerkle.com/bitcoin-investment-startup-keza-unveils-ios-beta-app/
https://www.producthunt.com/tech/keza
http://getkeza.com/ (It's free to apply for a Keza account
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
April 15, 2016, 05:13:03 AM
Activity: 462
April 15, 2016, 05:03:38 AM
Selling bitcoins is also not smart at all these days because the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure, I really have no doubt about that.
The halving will help us to make money this year so selling is not good at all.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 15, 2016, 04:42:15 AM
I will not sell at a moment I will surely hold for next couple of months and will sell at the time of halving when the price goes higher as selling now would be not profitable enough.
many people say that the current price of $ 420 is still quite low. then many of them waiting for a higher price. it does not matter.
but it's good if you've got a profit and then sell it

The average price of 420 is still a good price for many user who are in trading because they know that when the halving come the price of bitcoin will double and that is what they are waiting for.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
April 15, 2016, 04:13:01 AM
I will not sell at a moment I will surely hold for next couple of months and will sell at the time of halving when the price goes higher as selling now would be not profitable enough.
many people say that the current price of $ 420 is still quite low. then many of them waiting for a higher price. it does not matter.
but it's good if you've got a profit and then sell it
Activity: 336
April 15, 2016, 04:09:35 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

one day bitcoin may disappear, become worthless, maybe 10 years from now. keep it forever, not selling it ever maybe not a wise choice and may make you regret.
Its good to hold your coins because there is no reason to sell it and that is because you can see that the value is not even rising and it keeps stable for a long time so that is not the best thing that can happen.

You can better wait a longer time until the value will be more worth so you can also get more profit.
Activity: 406
April 15, 2016, 03:25:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 15, 2016, 03:12:05 AM

Yes this is not the right time to sell, if we sell now then we cannot earn good profits as price is too low, and if we wait then we can earn great profits in future.

As mentioned it doesn't look to be the right time to sell our bitcoin. The price right now is not very low but to get some additional profit holding for few more month.
If you have lots of coins,you must hold it for long term and then sell it and if you have fractions,sell it when price is above your buy price
My opinion is that even though you have less coins, hold it till halving, because the price for which you are selling now will be doubled if you sell it on the time of halving.
I do think the price will go up a certain amount, but I don't believe the block halving will result in the price going to double.

That's just too much to ask from the price to happen when the block halving takes place.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 15, 2016, 03:06:10 AM

Yes this is not the right time to sell, if we sell now then we cannot earn good profits as price is too low, and if we wait then we can earn great profits in future.

As mentioned it doesn't look to be the right time to sell our bitcoin. The price right now is not very low but to get some additional profit holding for few more month.
If you have lots of coins,you must hold it for long term and then sell it and if you have fractions,sell it when price is above your buy price
My opinion is that even though you have less coins, hold it till halving, because the price for which you are selling now will be doubled if you sell it on the time of halving.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
April 14, 2016, 08:10:30 PM

Pages:
Jump to: