Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 68. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 11, 2016, 04:12:56 PM
Selling any bitcoins on this moment is just not smart with all the upcoming events this year, the bitcoin will be very active so it will rise in its worth.
If it will not rise because of the halving it will let the price rise because of the growing part investors this year.
We just need to have a little patient and wait till the price is gonna rise to a higher amount.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 11, 2016, 03:57:16 PM
im not selling any of my bitcoins i have right now, i honestly believe that the price will grow significantly after a price increase thus making me a lot of money and i want to earn with bitcoin

i think i would sell my bitcoins only if there would be an emergency and i would need a lot of money in a small period of time, then i might sell it all but its not happening right now
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
April 11, 2016, 03:49:15 PM
Selling is not smart at all at this certain point of this year because the price is not really profitable in my eyes.
Compared with the upcoming months it would not be good to sell them now if you know that the price is gonna rise this year soon or later.
Activity: 714
April 11, 2016, 03:39:11 PM
I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins because I think it will not be smart at this moment with the halving coming up.
I hope to make a lot of profit by the end of this year by the halving so selling is not in my mind at all.

Overall I think this year will be a very good year for the bitcoin itself and for its users.
Activity: 672
April 11, 2016, 01:19:07 PM
Same here. At the long term you are losing money if you sell, no matter at what price. If you wait long enough, you will have more wealth than you started with, it's pretty basic behavior of nature. Bitcoin going up is like 2+2=4, it already happened, you just have to wait for it and you will find more wealth, we already won but we are advanced from the rest of minds, we only need the rest of minds to sync in with our advanced reality and we will all be rich. Hold long term.

Yes if you want to get rich then you need to hold it really for a long time, as you cannot get rich overnight you need to have lots of patience to earn huge profits from it.

Probably wait for atleast a year to see the bid difference of the value and make a real big profit

1 year won't be enough to earn big profit if you want to earn huge then you have to hold it long, may be holding for next 5 years would be the best time to hold.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 11, 2016, 12:46:56 PM
Same here. At the long term you are losing money if you sell, no matter at what price. If you wait long enough, you will have more wealth than you started with, it's pretty basic behavior of nature. Bitcoin going up is like 2+2=4, it already happened, you just have to wait for it and you will find more wealth, we already won but we are advanced from the rest of minds, we only need the rest of minds to sync in with our advanced reality and we will all be rich. Hold long term.

Yes if you want to get rich then you need to hold it really for a long time, as you cannot get rich overnight you need to have lots of patience to earn huge profits from it.

Probably wait for atleast a year to see the bid difference of the value and make a real big profit
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
April 11, 2016, 12:18:52 PM

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
April 11, 2016, 09:55:29 AM
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
April 11, 2016, 08:00:54 AM
It is good to not sell any coin now because the value is now not high enough to sell it with a good profit, the best thing that you can do is now indeed holding to wait for a better value in the future.

I understand also the most people have not the patience to wait such a long time in this time that you have to wait you can trade to earn some money with Bitcoin so you dont have to sell it.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2016, 06:56:14 AM
I think selling with current price won't be profitable enough and we have waited so long to see higher price of bitcoin so it would be good that we wait for next couple of months till the halving.

Waiting for a higher price may bring us more profit but we should at least get the bitcoin in the market so that we will not have a lack of coin available in the coming months.
Activity: 252
April 11, 2016, 06:38:34 AM
I think selling with current price won't be profitable enough and we have waited so long to see higher price of bitcoin so it would be good that we wait for next couple of months till the halving.

If you pay $0.1 electricity price, the mining cost is about $250 each bitcoin. That does not include the depreciation of the miner.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
April 09, 2016, 10:57:57 AM
Activity: 210
April 09, 2016, 10:53:58 AM
I also think that bitcoins will rise again as block reward halving is approaching near. If demand of bitcoin would remain significantly high then price might reach a new height. Bitcoin is basically designed to behave more like gold than fiat because of its decentralized nature.

Not the right time to sell, it is right time to buy, I am trying my best to buy and earn as many coins as possible at a moment, as more coins in wallet will lead to more profit in future, so holding my bitcoins for the future...

Have you copied this post from anyone's post? As I have a strong feeling that I have read the same post yesterday and you are trying to repeat the same by simply copy n paste.
@co5hike can you please specify the person for whom you said that?
Is it for me or for CryingMidget? Because I never copy from anyone and it was quite offensive to me!
Please clear the confusion.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
April 09, 2016, 08:39:07 AM
Why would price of BTC go up after halving except for history?

Halving will reduce the new supply of bitcoin to the market. So if the demand is the same, the price will rise.
Activity: 406
April 09, 2016, 07:57:49 AM
i don't have too much bitcoin to consider selling, and i also don't have too much real money to consider buying bitcoin  Sad
i'm on my way to earn some.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 09, 2016, 07:49:39 AM
Why would price of BTC go up after halving except for history?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 09, 2016, 07:42:13 AM
I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins these days because I think holding is much better for the upcoming days, the bitcoin has a much better future this year so I think its also worth it.
We just have to stay believing in the bitcoin and not sell it till the end of this year after the halving has been done.

Yeah agree with bro! I think Bitcoin will be double the price in the world market for sure after halving. So if we hold or buy the bitcoins as much we can. We would be millionaire soon. better to stick with bitcoin savings instead of fiat and banking.
I too thought not to sell any coin rather thought to buy coins. But just before found a news that speculations are going that there is a chance for halving to be cancelled. If it happens we can't expect a great price rise.
Activity: 434
April 09, 2016, 07:33:03 AM
I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins these days because I think holding is much better for the upcoming days, the bitcoin has a much better future this year so I think its also worth it.
We just have to stay believing in the bitcoin and not sell it till the end of this year after the halving has been done.

Yeah agree with bro! I think Bitcoin will be double the price in the world market for sure after halving. So if we hold or buy the bitcoins as much we can. We would be millionaire soon. better to stick with bitcoin savings instead of fiat and banking.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
April 09, 2016, 07:19:10 AM
If you know where will you spend your coins then selling coin its ok, but if you want to cash out your coin now, it is not a wise idea
Bitcoin era is just begin, its the perfect time to store and invest your coin

I agree with you regarding to store/hodl your coins.And I also agreee if you want to spend some coins for something you would like to have.Where I do not agree with you is to invest your coins.This is extremely risky and I know more than enough people who invested parts of their stash and never got it back!
So holding, when you're a longterm bull, is more than enough!Don't loan out or invest your coins!!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 09, 2016, 05:34:14 AM
I also think that bitcoins will rise again as block reward halving is approaching near. If demand of bitcoin would remain significantly high then price might reach a new height. Bitcoin is basically designed to behave more like gold than fiat because of its decentralized nature.

Yeah and I think bitcoin will overtake gold in future as bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day and the price will rise in future so I am not selling any coin at a moment.
Overtaking gold is very hard for bitcoin because bitcoin is established only few years back. It is in infant stage, less popular among people but on the other hand gold is very popular and trusted by people especially the older generation.

I think it's impossible for Bitcoin to take over gold by popularity and especially the market cap.

If we at some point manage to reach 1% of the total market cap of gold then it can be seen as an amazing milestone.

1% of the market cap of gold is currently worth over $73 billion.
Pages:
Jump to: