Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 80. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 09, 2016, 11:23:12 AM
I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins because there will come a time the price will be a lot higher then now.
So I think its just a matter of time that the bitcoin will go to a higher amount, you should not sell any bitcoin at all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 09, 2016, 11:13:42 AM
Selling right now is not good due to the point the bitcoin will go to a much higher price in the future.
I think its just a matter of time before this will happen, also the halving will help the bitcoin to accomplish this.

yes, i think don't sell your coins now, just hold it for future and sell at the time of halving, and if you have any emergency at a moment then just sell a small part of it.
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
March 09, 2016, 11:08:15 AM
Selling right now is not good due to the point the bitcoin will go to a much higher price in the future.
I think its just a matter of time before this will happen, also the halving will help the bitcoin to accomplish this.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 09, 2016, 10:51:55 AM
if you are affluent people, you could hold your coin and wait until whenever touched its highest price was very good.

but for me, I'll sell when I needed it. maybe I'll sell every week or even month.

Me too. I sell it if I needed it. But for my coins only outside on the exchanges.

My funds in exchange sites are mainly for trade only and Im not idling them waiting for the right price to sell.

I do sold it whenever I sees profit then waiting again for the right time to buy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 09, 2016, 10:28:02 AM
Its good now to sell coins. You will never know what will happen in the future, but you can also hold.
That is also good, but lets hope that it will be more worth later in the future and that we can sell it with profit.
current price is at $413. I doubt this price is the best price. I think if you can still hold your bitcoin. You must be patient with it. because you can get more profit. if you can be more patient
Activity: 210
March 09, 2016, 09:20:34 AM
if you are affluent people, you could hold your coin and wait until whenever touched its highest price was very good.

but for me, I'll sell when I needed it. maybe I'll sell every week or even month.

That's correct, I keep on selling part of my bitcoins on weekly basis by converting it to my local currency, as if I need fiat, I simply sell, as we all are earning it to spend it.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
March 09, 2016, 08:56:57 AM
I think holding is the best you can do right no because the price is gonna get higher soon or later.
Also the halving is coming this year that is also pretty nice and good for the future of the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
March 09, 2016, 08:53:48 AM

Activity: 252
March 09, 2016, 08:48:57 AM
I could sell some my my alt coins for btc but i wont sell btc in particular as its the main currency of all the other alt.

bitcoin is the reserve currency of the digital world. I do not know another currency would have the same situation.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 09, 2016, 08:40:20 AM
I could sell some my my alt coins for btc but i wont sell btc in particular as its the main currency of all the other alt.
Activity: 210
March 09, 2016, 07:49:20 AM
I will hold it for certain period of time, and if the value reaches to my level of satisfaction then I would prefer to sell it, as I don't see any valid reason to hold it too long, will wait till halving and sell irrespective of the price.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 09, 2016, 07:41:58 AM
Its good now to sell coins. You will never know what will happen in the future, but you can also hold.
That is also good, but lets hope that it will be more worth later in the future and that we can sell it with profit.
Activity: 196
March 09, 2016, 06:50:19 AM
Bitcoin is dead till the foundation get back on track. I would advise to sell till this drama is over.

No mate its not dead yet, Its rising at a moment and it will continue to rise in future too, you just need to have some patience and need to give some time to bitcoin to shine.
Its good now to not sell any coin. There is no reason to do that so that is quite good. You can better hold and that is good.
I hope that more people will sell it later in the future with profit. That will be so good. But you never know what will happen with the value.

Bitcoin is surely very unpredictable and you cannot judge the exact price of it in future, but believing in luck and hoping that the value would be good in future, I think we should hold our coins at present.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
March 09, 2016, 06:46:02 AM
Bitcoin is dead till the foundation get back on track. I would advise to sell till this drama is over.

No mate its not dead yet, Its rising at a moment and it will continue to rise in future too, you just need to have some patience and need to give some time to bitcoin to shine.
Its good now to not sell any coin. There is no reason to do that so that is quite good. You can better hold and that is good.
I hope that more people will sell it later in the future with profit. That will be so good. But you never know what will happen with the value.
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 09, 2016, 06:20:44 AM

Activity: 125
March 09, 2016, 01:49:05 AM
Activity: 205
March 08, 2016, 07:09:39 PM
We should not sell any bitcoins because the bitcoin has a bright future a head because of the price increase that is coming this year.
The halving will really let the price increase for sure, it will be very sweet for us all.

Majority of us are dependent on halving, the only thing that makes me worry is what if the value doesn't get higher at the time of halving, as it is impossible to predict anything about the price of bitcoins.

Yeah you need to check all the possibilities when it comes to bitcoin, as nothing is guaranteed and anything is possible, but lets hope we would see some better price at the time of halving.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
March 08, 2016, 05:25:28 PM
We should not sell any bitcoins because the bitcoin has a bright future a head because of the price increase that is coming this year.
The halving will really let the price increase for sure, it will be very sweet for us all.

Majority of us are dependent on halving, the only thing that makes me worry is what if the value doesn't get higher at the time of halving, as it is impossible to predict anything about the price of bitcoins.
Activity: 420
March 08, 2016, 05:13:05 PM
Activity: 287
March 08, 2016, 05:02:18 PM
I would not sell any bitcoins right now because the price is gonna go to high amount for sure this year.
I even think it would be stupid because the halving is also coming.

Yeah, don't sell your coins with the present price, as it doesn't seems to be profitable, but if you hold it for next few months then you can sell at the time of halving which can earn you good profits.
Pages:
Jump to: