Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 79. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
March 12, 2016, 04:41:37 PM
Don't you guys think of making the btc circulation in the market rolling to make its value rise until expected amount during halving? if we all keep holding it, there is a higher chance is value will go down. keep spending your coins that's what its purpose is.

Yeah only holding will not be profitable in long run as it will not take bitcoin to the next level, we should keep on spending our bitcoins, and if we does then we can expect much better price in future, if we don't spend the price will never move up.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
March 12, 2016, 11:44:40 AM
Don't you guys think of making the btc circulation in the market rolling to make its value rise until expected amount during halving? if we all keep holding it, there is a higher chance is value will go down. keep spending your coins that's what its purpose is.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
March 12, 2016, 11:37:15 AM
Since the price is low it is best time to buy bitcoins.
Selling bitcoins at this point of time would definitely bring loss.
Speculations are it's price will rise again probably in June due to block halving.
Activity: 952
March 12, 2016, 11:27:16 AM
Its good to not sell any coin now. There is no reason to that so that is very smart. And the value is not that high now.
We all hope that the value will rise in the future and that we can all sell it with profit that will be so nice.
yeah I think the price is not too high. so better save your bitcoin now. except if you need money urgently. you can sell at any price. with calendar notes above $ 400

This is also a better price for selling, previously we sat around the range of $380 for a long time. Now other than the requirement holding of the bitcoins is the best to get good profit on halving.
it can be done by selling now. if you buy it when the price of bitcoin $380 but that price has been long time ago. most people buy at a price of about $420. same as me. so they have to hold 

Yes, if you want to earn good extra profit then you should hold it for the halving as bitcoin's position would be better at the time of halving so it is recommended to hold your bitcoins and sell it at the time of halving.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 12, 2016, 11:04:25 AM
Its good to not sell any coin now. There is no reason to that so that is very smart. And the value is not that high now.
We all hope that the value will rise in the future and that we can all sell it with profit that will be so nice.
yeah I think the price is not too high. so better save your bitcoin now. except if you need money urgently. you can sell at any price. with calendar notes above $ 400

This is also a better price for selling, previously we sat around the range of $380 for a long time. Now other than the requirement holding of the bitcoins is the best to get good profit on halving.
it can be done by selling now. if you buy it when the price of bitcoin $380 but that price has been long time ago. most people buy at a price of about $420. same as me. so they have to hold 
Activity: 938
March 12, 2016, 09:26:22 AM

Yeah, its better to hold at a moment as the price will reach to a next level at the time of halving so holding till then is a good decision and sell  a part of it at a moment if you are in any sort of emergency.
Activity: 532
March 12, 2016, 08:38:25 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
so you are not trader?not doing some short term trade?i'm ot believe that,i'm sure you just sell some coins to take profit,everybody need and want profit from bitcoin price fluctuate.
even if you are a trader. if the price drops of course they will not sell its bitcoin. cut lose.
of course they will lose if they sell. usually the trader re-buy when the price falls. and it's like martingale system. if the price drops again you also have to buy it, until the price drops to stop and back up
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 12, 2016, 04:46:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 11, 2016, 01:43:41 PM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
so you are not trader?not doing some short term trade?i'm ot believe that,i'm sure you just sell some coins to take profit,everybody need and want profit from bitcoin price fluctuate.
March 11, 2016, 10:17:21 AM
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 11, 2016, 09:27:03 AM

the price right now is high enough to profit specially if you bought your coins last week when the price dipped below $400.. but if you are waiting for the price after halving, then its your choice, but I think it would be more profitable if you would sell it now and get another round of dip and spike before halving..
Activity: 364
March 10, 2016, 01:24:17 PM
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 10, 2016, 09:13:11 AM
It will be stupid to sell your bitcoins right now. I think we just need to wait till the price will rise. I'm expecting 4 digits price/coin... maybe at end of this year.
March 10, 2016, 08:30:38 AM
Many here will not sold their coins at the moment, goodluck to the years that will passed and I don't think you can just sleep your coins there.

It's easy to say that you will not sold your coins. Show some proofs that you really save for now.
the current price is not so good. the price still too small when compared to one week ago. so naturally hloding is the right choice. maybe you could sell at a price of $ 430-$440 in the next month or two weeks
Activity: 476
March 10, 2016, 07:11:16 AM

Whenever people need fiat they will sell their bitcoins for sure, but may be they are selling in installments and not all of their bitcoins, so only holding is not profitable in long run, you should keep on spending your coins.

Most people are doing this,just when they needed and for emergency purposes but not all coins.Bitcoins has great potential as time passed and I think its much better to hold for some time. Monitor and observed also this coming halving. Wink

I  hold some bitcoins in separate wallets which are meant to never sell.  It's for the really long long term. And i am sure some people sell coins to pay for bills but at the same time they hcoins for the future.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
March 10, 2016, 05:19:38 AM

Whenever people need fiat they will sell their bitcoins for sure, but may be they are selling in installments and not all of their bitcoins, so only holding is not profitable in long run, you should keep on spending your coins.

Most people are doing this,just when they needed and for emergency purposes but not all coins.Bitcoins has great potential as time passed and I think its much better to hold for some time. Monitor and observed also this coming halving. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 10, 2016, 04:51:38 AM
Many here will not sold their coins at the moment, goodluck to the years that will passed and I don't think you can just sleep your coins there.

It's easy to say that you will not sold your coins. Show some proofs that you really save for now.

True. I guess some are really patient if they can do that. Me in my experience I cant stop myself to press that convert button specially when the price is too high for me.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
March 09, 2016, 05:09:29 PM

Yes it has risen drastically and is in a stable state right now.
Just jumping from $400 to $420 all the time.

Better hoard them and forget about them until it bumps up to at least $700/btc. Wink

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 09, 2016, 02:00:24 PM

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 09, 2016, 11:37:51 AM

Pages:
Jump to: