Pages:
Author

Topic: I’m out - page 8. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
March 29, 2018, 09:36:10 AM
I am so sorry for your getting ill but I hope you decide to keep some of your investment as I am sure in the future the markets will rebound. I am facing 95% losses right now but it would be a grave mistake on my behalf to sell and get almost nothing back. I do hope you can decide to keep a little of your portfolio so that at one day you might break even but whatever you decide, I wish you and your family well in your next endeavor and I am also hoping that your health equally improves.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 29, 2018, 09:33:28 AM
I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.
happy for you mate,because if you didnt get out that moment,you'll be in another stroke by now because of this lowest ever price..this is not advisable for someone like you whos having complications about health..this situation is for a stronger one who can stand this biggest trouble every holder might have
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 09:29:01 AM
 You have suffered enough for having a huge loss. I think if you continue, you'll just remember the pain. In this case, you would never really be able to concentrate in trading. Then because of that, the loss might happen again. And it would be very bad.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
March 29, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.

Good luck to your decision. Investing in crypto should have been a long term investment and later sometime when bitcoin is bak on track you could still earn back. But considering your health, only you can decide and knows how you really feels so if you might need the money, why wait longer.
Activity: 686
March 29, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

Wise decision , atleast you know when to say no and quit. good luck with the recovery. It's not a bad  thing to let go and put an end to something, maybe crypto not for you, this world is so stressful due to volatility and uncertainty, some are pure speculations.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 09:10:40 AM
Dont be too pessimistic. Quitting is only for the coward and not for the brave. It's important to set your goals and expectations about bitcoin for you to move forward and be motivated. Currently, bitcoin is still in correction phase but this wont take long, it'll recover probably Q2-Q3 this year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
March 29, 2018, 09:05:05 AM
 Shocked sorry about that. But thank God no one is to be blamed responsible for your loss, you came is without our consent but decided to leave with our consent. Thanks for been a part. I would have advised you to wait a little more to eat the fruit of your labour, but unfortunately, im saying safe journey.
You can decide to transfer your remaining token to me. And I will say"thank you dude".
Activity: 490
March 29, 2018, 08:54:44 AM
to be honest I'm very sorry for your loss, and I do not expect you to get out, because I'm sure, if you can be patient for a bit, bitcoin will rise in price and you will not loss too much.
but whatever the decision, following your own heart is a good thing, may you succeed with another way.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
March 29, 2018, 07:49:15 AM
Tough times indeed. You have done right, dont feel bad about your move as its the best that you can do for yourself. Market has changed now with new players. Hope is lost for now, and i expect that we need to flush all altcoins that are here only for money grab. Unfortunately it is all tied and brought out through bitcoin.. So until that is over i dont see recovery
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

I am sorry to hear that OP. Wise decision leaving here. Your health should be your main concern at the moment. Dealing with cryptocurrency will give you so much stress and that is not what you need. You need a stress free environment. It's a good thing that crypto market still gave you some profit to be used for your personal needs. I will certainly pray for your continuous recovery. Stay positive and happy.
Activity: 56
March 29, 2018, 07:02:07 AM
Despite their strange characteristics, Rai stones were beyond any doubt a currency. The Japettans did not even think that someone was using anything other than the Rai stone in their economy.
Activity: 87
March 27, 2018, 09:42:14 PM
Seems like a smart choice in your situation , good luck with everything.
Encourage people to quit something when they're not in the mood isn't a good action at all my friend.
Quit stuffs doesn't contain "smart" in it because you're only smart when you face with it and be success.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 26, 2018, 04:40:51 PM
Good luck to all of us maybe it's a goodbye to BTC investment but not for all of us.

You sell bitcoin to get money, maybe you will regret it in the future. You still don’t have good strategy for long-term investment. And you must be have given up to hold because you only see the loss without thinking it will be recovered soon.

I will also say GOOD LUCK f you if you want to start to invest in any form
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
March 26, 2018, 04:33:03 PM
Maybe you are just stress and frustration that made you to stop holding your bitcoin longer. There are plenty in here that can advise you to hold your bitcoin longer, but that advice will be a waste because you have decided to stop holding to take some of the profits you got.
Bitcoin is very difficult to hold long enough because no one can promise and predict the bitcoin’s price rising or dip drastically. But if people are sure and believe, people can hold it much longer.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
March 22, 2018, 04:29:53 AM
lack of patience that is the main source so you can easily lose. the market trend of the last few months is a lot to make people feel panic, but leaving cryptocurrency by taking the decision to surrender is not the best solution, you will certainly regret the decision you make because slowly the current market trend has increased again.
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
March 21, 2018, 03:16:20 PM
Seems like a smart choice in your situation , good luck with everything.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
March 21, 2018, 03:11:22 PM
See ya.

Wink
I don't know what you mean sir,

Back to the OP's story, well 85% of losses is the too much big amount I don't know how you handle that, then sorry for your loss mate.
Trading is very sensitive work in crypto aside from very risky to take and also time to consumed because of monitoring CoinsmarketCap price value daily. So, be careful in trading it might need you a deep research in every coin that you going to purchase and analyzed it well.

Scaping from the deep loss it means you have lost forever, don't quite enjoy the ride. Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
March 21, 2018, 02:57:19 PM
See ya.

Wink
Activity: 78
March 21, 2018, 02:56:31 PM
It is your decision, but I suggest you to wait and not rush. The market will stabilize soon and you will regret. Bitcoin is still strong.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 21, 2018, 02:37:16 PM
if you going to invest in crypto better to do is invest only just a little then save 20% when you earn in that after that repeat it again in again like in gambling when we do play because if you risk big or all of your money then of course you can't repeat again your investing because there's no assurance what will happen to your coin here but still if you only have a little for your investing then it's more better and affordable
Pages:
Jump to: