Pages:
Author

Topic: I’m out - page 9. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 02:32:03 PM
You must do what is right for you and your family, Having said that in times of stress such as what you have been through are generally a bad time to make financial decisions of such importance. I think your fear has overtaken as this market will recover in the coming months. If you really jump out, stay out. do not second guess yourself and buy back at a higher price.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 02:17:40 PM
Then, the private secret is converted to a Bitcoin address, using a function that the computer can easily implement. If someone becomes aware of the secret key, then it will not be difficult to get to the address.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
March 20, 2018, 04:57:13 PM
Well it an individual decision either to stay tune to bitcoin or cash out and back out but come to think of it if you truly understand the volatility in bitcoin market you will not be surprise at any invent in bitcoin price either falling or rising because you may have believe in bitcoin capacity before investing in it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 04:33:02 PM
Take your time, it's a pretty rash decision. If you do not need this money right now, then give yourself a chance - let these money grow. Wait a few months, everything will grow back.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
March 20, 2018, 04:27:35 PM
If you haven't sold yet, I'd suggest you keep the money. Growth is expected soon, it is better to sell cryptocurrency when the price is more favorable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 04:21:42 PM
I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.

sorry for your sickness, but that isnt excuse enough to make to live crypto, if your mind is made then make what you can and sell, your instinct matters alot
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 20, 2018, 04:16:21 PM
Sad to hear that! Hope you come out okay
Activity: 266
March 20, 2018, 04:13:30 PM
I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.
only those people who can control their psychology is successful in any trading including cryptocurrency,
and you're out because it can not control it, you must be really ready for any incident that will happen to your money after that you can come back again, good luck for you buddy..
Activity: 596
March 20, 2018, 04:06:24 PM
Of course it's your choice. But this is only a temporary drawdown, the price of cryptocurrency will soon grow back.
Activity: 69
March 20, 2018, 02:22:13 PM
hold on, there will be many more turns both in life and in the market of crypto-currencies)
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 20, 2018, 02:13:31 PM
Damn, which cryptocurrency suffered an 85% loss in a month? Definitely couldn't have been a good one, maybe you bought ripple at its absolute peak and now you're seeing it's down about 70%. In any case, in your condition you shouldn't be concerning yourself over money. Just take some time out, get your help sorted as a priority, then come back stronger than before.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
March 20, 2018, 02:10:06 PM
Don't do that, you will regret it. That's just a panic. If you look at how serious Bitcoin team is, and how many large investors are standing behind it you will see that BTC can't disappear, they've invested too much already, so they will do everything to support Bitcoin. The situation now is annoying, I agree, but if you don't need money right now just be patient and wait at least a year.
Activity: 602
March 20, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

Be patient, bitcoin will not fall forever, bitcoin can still increase. Be patient, grasp the bitcoin you have and rest assured you still have a chance to benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 238
March 20, 2018, 12:58:51 PM
Everyone loses money, it is sure that by having arrived in January, the losses are more consequent... But you have to think about the long term, it's just a bad time. I don't know where the article is anymore, but an influential guy talks about a 90K Bitcoin in 2020... If that's true, you'll think about your 85% losses aha.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
March 20, 2018, 12:55:41 PM
  Of course this is your own decision and no one can forbid you to go out, but I think that you are in a hurry with the conclusions. Yes, of course the market now does not endure the best of times, but this is all temporary. So it was always first down, but then up and everything would be fine. Do not rush to leave that that can be useful to you.
Activity: 3
March 20, 2018, 12:49:42 PM
Cashing out at the bottom is truly a confusing move considering the history of crypto
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
March 20, 2018, 12:41:22 PM
well health is the most important thing in life, if you think you can`t take this anymore than don`t give a damn and walk away even if the price rises you got your profit and never regret if price goes down than you are happy.
Activity: 243
March 20, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

I wish you luck. But I think if you just keep your investment for some time you will be much more pleased and you will not regret from your decision. Good luck anyway.  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
March 20, 2018, 12:33:25 PM
all decisions are in our own hands. Losses are the consequence, and you experience them. Only this should be a lesson for his future. because any investment in crypto is very risky, so it would be nice if we do not use all the money to invest. Must have capital reserves to keep our economy stable. So our business for profit is not distracted by necessity.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
March 20, 2018, 02:45:55 AM
             Don't be a loser just hold on and stay positive everything will go back to normal soon. But ofcourse you need to secure your health first to enjoy doing in crypto world. Just relax now and help your health become better them come back again because crypto world is always open anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: