Pages:
Author

Topic: I’m out - page 7. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 05:35:50 PM
If you do not need the invested money, I recommend you not to sell bitcoin in the coming year. He promises us crazy growth and very bright prospects. Hold on, don't sell it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 05:13:10 PM
I understand your feelings, but this is the worst time to sell. Wait a few months, the market promises to grow.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 01:39:08 PM
I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.
you may be reckless in making a decision by selling it, need to know and must be sure that bitcoin prices will be recovered, no need to panic, all we need to do now is to stay waiting for the price to recover or buy at a low price.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 30, 2018, 01:17:24 PM
I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.

You are too quick to choose a decision, even though the current price of the bitcoin falls but that does not mean bitcoin will be lost. Be patient the bitcoin will rise again soon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
March 30, 2018, 01:04:38 PM
there are several phases where we have to find a failed investment. but in bitcoin investment. so long as we can still have great hopes to be able to see crypto in the future. it feels very wrong to see you give up in the middle of the road. crypto still has a long future and maybe in the next few months you can restore all your losses
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

It is always up to you but it will be sad if you will miss this kind of opportunity. I feel bad for what happen to you but I think that must not stop you from holding and riding this rollercoaster. There would be a lot of upcoming opportunities and by the time you give up you will all lose this chance. I hope you will be happy with your decision and I hope you will not regret it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
March 30, 2018, 12:59:30 PM
I respect your choice. Everyone has their own ideas, and you think bitcoin will continue to fall, so you choose to sell bitcoins now to reduce your losses. But I think the price of bitcoin has reached the bottom, and he will bounce back soon. It's just my guess. I'm willing to risk my guess.
Activity: 46
March 30, 2018, 12:57:00 PM
with what is happening in the market it can be the right decision.no need to listen to anyone
Activity: 462
March 30, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

if you decide to get out of the world of trading it is your own choice and if you know you get a loss because you do not have trading skills and do not have patience because if you know if you do not have trading skills and do not have the patience is very high then you certainly will get a very high loss.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
March 30, 2018, 12:40:13 PM
Fact. It's not cool as everything is falling down Sad Maybe I can actually use a temporary break because my heart hurts, I hope everything will come back to good track quickly ...
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 12:39:13 PM
So sad to hear that, I'm sure that you have spent many things to reach your bitcoin. And now you lost much. But actually, quit from this right now is not a good solution. You may have lost many things, but when quitting it right now, you really lost everything. It is better to be more patient to make it as a long investment. You are not alone in this case. many people also face this sad condition. Hopefully, Bitcoin will rise again. I still believe it.
Activity: 280
March 30, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

yes, I think that's the best for you. and never come back, because you will never succeed in the crypto world. you are overwhelmed by panic because without knowledge. everyone does not want to be with this situation. but the fact we ourselves must survive and be able to rise out to find alternative ways to be able to cover the losses by using knowledge.
Activity: 484
March 30, 2018, 11:33:36 AM
You are becoming panic with what is going on, many people continue to sit here and go down the market. They do not worry about what's going on and they look at the future they're going to be. I keep staying because I believe in the future.
Activity: 132
March 30, 2018, 11:28:02 AM
You are the foremost defense if you give up easily will result in total defeat is not an easy solution in appreciation of the survival community in accordance with your ability that will be the most beautiful thing in your life.
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
You should change to bitcoin only money which you could loose without problems.
Activity: 589
March 30, 2018, 11:14:44 AM
it's not a good decision, leaving bitcoin a mistake because it can get a definite profit by using the right strategy, strategy also coupled with high patience
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 30, 2018, 11:04:50 AM
I would like to encourage you to continue to persist in the market despite these bad times, however everyone knows the economic conditions that are facing and how far you can afford to continue losing.

However, you should take into account that if you have lost 85% of your investment so far, even in the worst scenario you could not lose more than you have already allowed yourself to lose, so maybe it would not be such a bad idea to do stockpile of patience and endure a little more these adverse winds.

I think the end of the tunnel can not be far away.
Activity: 364
March 29, 2018, 11:28:34 AM
If it's a lot of stress for you to have bitcoin and watch all the price fluctuations, then you're right, you better give it up. Opt for a more peaceful occupation.
Activity: 98
March 29, 2018, 09:46:32 AM
I don't recognise you choice, now encrypted market will stop falling, you have lost eighty-five percent, hold your mouth should do is patience waiting for it to recover your COINS, I don't think it will also continue to decline
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
March 29, 2018, 09:44:49 AM

I am glad you're out of hospital. I don't blame you for not wanting to end up under water, but the crypto market is known for these wild price swings. This is why some say it is a transfer of wealth from the patient to the impatient. In any case, it is your choice and your money. Best of luck to you as well. I am going to continue to HODL and earn more stripes along the way. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: