Pages:
Author

Topic: I’m out - page 4. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 11:11:42 AM
I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.
Oh sorry abput the condition.. hope you get better now buddy. Well if you're leaving crypto good bye anyways. That's individual differences so we can't do anything about that, and by the way it's way your money so you decude what you do to it
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 11:04:37 AM
You have taken your personal decision. if you are happy with it then ok youre good to go Smiley
Activity: 24
April 05, 2018, 05:07:22 AM
What Come Down Must Goes Up!

Sorry but coud you tell me How much money do you spend to buy the BTC?
Activity: 84
April 05, 2018, 05:04:12 AM
Stay tune , the market will soon pickup , big players are on board now !
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
April 05, 2018, 05:00:12 AM
Seems like you luck really went South this year, I hope your health has at least improved.

It has been a very difficult time for Bitcoin investors especially anyone that was buying around the all-time high. No idea right now when a full recovery will take hold so for those who don't like to lose holding may be the best option. If you have some trading skills maybe use Tether to dip in and out of to try and make some profits.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 04:55:52 AM
I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.

Well, I understand that die to the nature of your situation you would really want to fold but I think you should still give it some thought. If your money or your investment would still not be used then why not leave it still to bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market that way it would be like a savings deposit and you can just checkout once you have seen that the market is much more better for profits. That way you can still gain something from the nothing that you have experienced
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
April 05, 2018, 04:53:48 AM
I thought you loss 85% in your investment in bitcoin but still end up or selling your bitcoin with profits? What does it mean. I was not able to get your idea with your bitcoin holdings anyway if you have earn due to the past investments with bitcoin then probably you are able to end bitcoin with a smile. Thus getting profits is still the best thing that happen with your bitcoin investments and you are good to go. Anyway the system will be good even if it lost too many investors. One day it will just revive and thus individuals around the world that who are not able to invest in bitcoin might able to take part and bitcoin system will be good again. Just like doing some batches of individuals doing and investing bitcoin.
Activity: 210
April 05, 2018, 04:46:43 AM

If this can make you feel stress free then i hope that you made the right decision. It is your choice to end or not. When we joined bitcoin it is already known that the risk is very high. Put your health first and good luck also.
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 05, 2018, 04:37:50 AM
Worry, fear, try to minimize losses, and you become FUDer. You were wrong because you did not learn it before investing in it, after it went down you became FUDer and now you complain about your stupid decisions, this is bad.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 04:27:50 AM
do not rush away, all there will be a time where bitcoin prices will be high again, I also feel in disadvantage with this situation, it's just that I patiently wait
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
April 05, 2018, 04:19:34 AM
their is saying that the patient dog eat the fatest born so there for  i will advice you not to quite we have gone too far for you to quite now bitcoin is the best crytocurrency in the world so do not look at the current situation of bitcoin because if you do it will discourage you and you will lose what you will gain in future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 03, 2018, 01:56:15 PM
I think now is not the best time to exit, the market just made a U-turn. By the beginning of the summer you will regret that you left now. This is your money and your right, but I advise you to think again
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
MintDice Support
April 03, 2018, 01:49:39 PM
Well, if you look at previous market fluctuations, you can see it has gone up after a dip. You came back in a pretty low dip, but it happens!
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 01:17:48 PM
I can understand it is the worst kind of feeling that you are going through right now; But trust me many good takeaways are coming out of this blood bath which going to benefit the bitcoin ecosystem in the wronger run; Larger Institutional Investor are on the brink of falling in what we need right now is to continue our support for the bitcoin idea and implement it more in our day to day life.
Activity: 112
April 03, 2018, 01:14:57 PM
i hope you're happy with your decision. good luck dude!
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
April 03, 2018, 11:25:12 AM
I understand where you are coming from.  Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general can do that to you.  The price is so volatile that the price can either go too high or too low.  The current dip is not helping at all!  But hey! People are saying it will definitely go up so I am still holding and hoping for the best from my investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
see you again  Grin
hopefully you will be someone who is successful outside the field krypto, it seems you have a very tragic incident with Bitcoin.
but I personally will never stop. because I'm sure bitcoin will go up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
April 03, 2018, 11:21:28 AM
I understand the way you feel because I've seen my portfolio losing more and more value, but a the same time how could I sell something at 6k when a few months ago was a 20k? At this point I prefer to hold and see what's gonna happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
April 03, 2018, 11:11:13 AM
I understand you want to be out. No one can stop you. It might good or bad decision. but just to whatever you feel like it.
Activity: 42
April 03, 2018, 10:59:17 AM
the current bitcoin price It's down, but I think just wait a moment longer. because this is a natural thing.
Pages:
Jump to: