Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm so happy this is happening! - page 10. (Read 1562 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
February 02, 2018, 05:33:39 PM
History has shown over and over that when Bitcoin makes a huge correction, it eventually recovers and goes even higher. So many people have not yet entered crypto space which means there is still tons of room for growth. When people wake up and see their dollar value is getting to be less and less, they will be more motivated to get something that will last.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
February 02, 2018, 05:33:28 PM
Well, some people happy to see the lower price, because they waited and now buying... but those who bought 17k, are not happy, but good things is price will go up, all you have to hold and relax. Don't panic, it happened in past lots of time. i believe within couple of weeks, price will recover.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
February 02, 2018, 05:25:19 PM
I too, of course, very glad that bitcoin fell very much in price. Because at a price of 20k it was difficult to invest. Now it is more and more possible. Well, I think that Bitcoin is still at about a few thousand. From then on I will start investing in it
Activity: 404
Merit: 253
February 02, 2018, 04:02:54 PM
The correction we are experiencing right now is necessary for bitcoin to reach $100,000.

Also, money is flowing out of crypto at the moment and no new money is coming in. If some were able to move to fiat some 3 weeks ago, they are in a good position to come back in the coming weeks.

There is some sense in these speculations. Meanwhile, I do not think that Bitcoin will go so high. And the prognoses about 100 thousand for 1 BTC seem to me something very unreal. I vote  for 20-25K maximum.

I understand this not at all, so you can see it hitting 25k but not 100k? You realize it's completely arbitrary right, what if instead of 21 million Bitcoins there were 210 million bitcoins would the max in your head then be 2 thousand dollars? What if it was 2.1 billion Bitcoins, then you could never see it getting over 200$.

Satoshi used to post on this board (obviously) and he said either Bitcoin would be 0 or it would be enormous. 25k is nothing... A person wasn't meant to own an entire Bitcoin there's only 21 million of them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 02:28:36 PM
The correction we are experiencing right now is necessary for bitcoin to reach $100,000.

Also, money is flowing out of crypto at the moment and no new money is coming in. If some were able to move to fiat some 3 weeks ago, they are in a good position to come back in the coming weeks.

There is some sense in these speculations. Meanwhile, I do not think that Bitcoin will go so high. And the prognoses about 100 thousand for 1 BTC seem to me something very unreal. I vote  for 20-25K maximum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
February 02, 2018, 12:42:00 PM
This is right, a good chance to add more coins to our bag.
Activity: 182
February 02, 2018, 12:07:45 PM
The bitcoin price blew up so fast and most of the people get worried when the price dropped too fast in just a month. There are too many negative headlines about crypto currencies lately and some financial analysts doesn't eve bothered by the result of falling off price. There is a point where it goes from being ‘buying the dip’ to ‘catching a falling knife’,” said by the user. So, the choice is yours.
Activity: 634
February 02, 2018, 09:46:59 AM
I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley

Well it will never happen if it's not because of the help of this newbies who wanted to earn money instantly. Let's thank them for making this happen. Now we can buy bitcoins as much as we want and wait patiently until bitcoin rises again. Bitcoin is still taking it's time to correct it's market price and anytime sooner, we can enjoy with its skyrocket price which can leave other people regretting selling their bitcoins just because they panicked and got bored waiting for bitcoin's recovery. It's always the one who's taking courage gets rewards at the end.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 08:18:51 AM
It is definitely a good time to fill your bags. The market is providing value at deep discounts.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
February 02, 2018, 08:15:21 AM
Thinking this way it's a good opportunity for new people adquire their first coins for a reasonable price, an optmistic point of view. But I think from another perspective too: BTC was skyrocketing in the end of 2017, many people bought BTCs for $14.000-16.000, or even $19.000, who knows... They were expecting BTC to continue on that trend and to recover their money fast with profits and it didn't happen, their progress is deeply negative. So these people are a bit worried about Bitcoin at this moment and that is the kind of opinion they will spread...
These people probably sold it and lost money.
Maybe it is best to take deep breath, forget for market and price for a while and come back after few months.
I actually don't care, I bought bitcoins when price was 350$ and I already made nice profit thanks to the crowd who pumped it to 19-20K. Don't you guys worry, everything will get back to normal. Whales are lurking and waiting...

Yeah probably they are the people who joined Bitcoin when price are going crazy and now they are giving up because of the dip. Hopefully they don't regret selling losing faith and selling their Bitcoin. Alt coins are just alt coins they are the imitation of Bitcoin. I too profited a lot especially when it reach 20k last year and i will still keep my Bitcoin whatever happens because the Bitcoin i am holding now is already some of my profit. I will not lose anything even it drops below 1k$.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
February 02, 2018, 08:04:32 AM
Thinking this way it's a good opportunity for new people adquire their first coins for a reasonable price, an optmistic point of view. But I think from another perspective too: BTC was skyrocketing in the end of 2017, many people bought BTCs for $14.000-16.000, or even $19.000, who knows... They were expecting BTC to continue on that trend and to recover their money fast with profits and it didn't happen, their progress is deeply negative. So these people are a bit worried about Bitcoin at this moment and that is the kind of opinion they will spread...
These people probably sold it and lost money.
Maybe it is best to take deep breath, forget for market and price for a while and come back after few months.
I actually don't care, I bought bitcoins when price was 350$ and I already made nice profit thanks to the crowd who pumped it to 19-20K. Don't you guys worry, everything will get back to normal. Whales are lurking and waiting...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 02, 2018, 07:53:04 AM
#Metoo

At this point, I am sure genuine users would focus on considering utility value of Bitcoin instead of thinking about speculation all the time.

Well, I am expecting some new all-time high levels in the next year but I do see a huge correction before it. The price surge at its best at this point and might cross $20K but now a correction is the only solution for Bitcoin to sweep away greedy investors and focus on the utility value of Bitcoin.

Things are going as per my expectations

I am expecting a fall in the price within the first quarter of the next year and the process will start around Xmas.

I am prepared for this scene and my major investment is,

I have my some stock of popcorn and waiting for the price correction to enjoy the scene.

Now, it's the time where we should focus on it as a payment instrument and not as a stock.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 07:38:55 AM
I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley

I think that bitcoin can increase when once it falls down because the past years bitcoin can increase to the most highest price that bitcoin in the past years did not have. Since it has happen that bitcoin increases in so unexpectable price so that id rather to believed that it can be successful but in the first week of bitcoin  in this year 2018 month of january bitcoin was falls down its price but i believed that it can recover and rise up again because many people believes in bitcoin in life and they hoping to make thier life better by the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 07:35:46 AM
This is our opportunity to buy bitcoin to the lowest price because upcoming months bitcoin its getting higher many investor they panic sale that's why the price of the bitcoin are going down the value.this is number one cryptocurrencies in the world and very promising coin that you get profitable price and very in demand when its comes to crypto.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
February 02, 2018, 07:31:01 AM
Ha you made the point bro People who is invested they are least bother about bitcoin they are barely having any knowledge about bitcoin just want to make quick and easy money they invested before knowing its potentiality . Actually 20K $ speculated by 2022 its already reached in  month . Even am also telling to those given huge publicity for bitcoin by investing their money.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
February 02, 2018, 07:25:26 AM
Actually I think that this tremendous downturn serves to put things from a calmer perspective, without the emotions caused by the tremendous bullish race experienced at the end of last year. And looking at it with objectivity, there seemed to be no solid basis to sustain such a high price for a long time, and in fact seeing the behavior of bitcoin in 2015 and 2016, perhaps the fair price that Bitcoin should have right now should not exceed the line of $5,000.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

I'm not happy happening this by now because l have no money budget for holding coins. Because l have to give all my relatives everytime l get my pay. So it is good to hold it first if l have money so that l can give higher price to my families. Because I really want to be a blessing to everyone. This is the time of my pays but how could I Cash it out its very low price. But l have a big hope that bitcoin will go back to recover and goes higher and higher by this month.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
February 02, 2018, 06:48:31 AM
Bitcoin will never reach $100k. There are many better, cheaper and faster altcoins now and 2017 situation will not occur again. Bitcoin lost its monopoly.

This is not the right time to conclude, and we can't say altcoins will still exist if bitcoin fall hard. Bitcoin is a great technology that everyone should use, this is the best time to own bitcoin at a lower price, we are still lucky that we see bitcoin on this level before its go high better to grab this opportunity now.  

Yeah, I am also wondering what will happen to all altcoins if btc will still go down. Those alts will turn into dust, so many people will lost a lot of investments. I am hoping that it is just temporary and bitcoin will soon recover its high price again. This is the right opportunity to buy bitcoin and gain profit very soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 06:45:06 AM
Rightnow its time to Buy Bitcoin and then Hold it, look rightnow Bitcoin is going down in frightened speed, i think the investor is so worried get panic sell so bitcoin going down, i hope bitcoin get more down at $7000  Smiley,
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 06:37:29 AM
Only when there are market fluctuations can we make profits. Lowering prices will allow us all to hold more bitcoin at a lower price, and I am also grateful to those who have lowered the price.
Just think of a time when bitcoins are only going upwards and you can’t find them in your affordability line. By selling, bitcoins are making the people agree on the fact that they gave some rights too for making their life better. People are asking for it every time and when something is found, they are going towards it like a rush lion hunting on a deer. Bitcoins are low now, chance for everyone to get them.
Pages:
Jump to: