Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm so happy this is happening! - page 6. (Read 1562 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 05:57:40 PM
Bitcoin will not reach $200k. There are many better, cheaper and faster altcoins now and 2018 situation will not occur again. Bitcoin lost its monopoly to altc
Activity: 59
February 10, 2018, 01:38:16 PM
More profit is possible only when there is market fluctuation. expecting lower bitcoin price for increased sale.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 10, 2018, 01:06:34 PM
Actually it is doing great because 'member it's buy low sell high, not the other way around so investors are watchin  Shocked
I am not happy about it. The amount of coins being sold makes it look like the price can be manipulated by people with a bunch of BTC.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
February 09, 2018, 05:52:59 PM
Bitcoin's fall is bad for many, and they think bitcoin is going to die, but for those who really know bitcoin it's a good thing they can take the chance to hold more bitcoin instead of Spend more money.

Bitcoin fall was a real catastrophe for many people, especially those guys, who bought it in December, 2017 and paid for it a lot of money. Suppose optimistic mood in society will not let it falling again.

exactly so this is where they are been afraid for that seeing this in a falling scenario and take them to panic cause they are not expect this that this is might gonna fall then they are buy it in a price were for example this they have been bought in december 2017. this is so disgusting for them.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 05:50:03 PM
Haha that’s a good one, i kinda agree with you  Grin I think i’ll take it as a chance to buy more btc, it’s a good opportunity for many people to buy.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 05:45:00 PM
Actually it is doing great because 'member it's buy low sell high, not the other way around so investors are watchin  Shocked
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
February 09, 2018, 01:52:50 PM
Bitcoin's fall is bad for many, and they think bitcoin is going to die, but for those who really know bitcoin it's a good thing they can take the chance to hold more bitcoin instead of Spend more money.

Bitcoin fall was a real catastrophe for many people, especially those guys, who bought it in December, 2017 and paid for it a lot of money. Suppose optimistic mood in society will not let it falling again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 23
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
February 08, 2018, 08:55:37 AM
Do you guys really think BTC will reach $100,000 per coin? This is near impossible and I'll be the first one to hedge against that. This dip has got me a little worried I have to say. It's the biggest pullback I've seen since I started investing, and the manipulation of the market will eventually require USA government to step in. Who knows what will happen once that occurs.
In and around 2015 bitcoin hit 1000 dollars and then it went subsequently down to 700, 600, then 200, and it stayed at those levels very long. But later it recovered and reached 20k. Similarly, I think that this time we may go even lower than we are today (like down to 3-5k) and later recover to ... 100k. Why not?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 08, 2018, 08:49:51 AM
I just wish I had money to buy the dips. We are definitely on our to the moon. 25k by June.
I'll hold you to it  Grin

I missed also the golden opportunity to buy more coin but its ok, I know my holdings will make enough profit for me soon. Well if you bought bitcoin at a lower price then there's no reason to be sad cause for just months your capital will multiply believe on it. Though the price right now are highly volatile you can still make good money here if you just hold your holdings in terms of red market.

Well suddenly we've all become hopeful lol. A couple of days ago you can feel the anxiety throughout the entire market but i think it's passing now. The good outcome of the sec hearing probably kickstarted what seems to be a potential bull run.
February 08, 2018, 01:09:01 AM
I take bitcoin donations  Cry
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
February 08, 2018, 12:57:22 AM
I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley
Yes im happy also  becuase this bitcoin helps me a lot to reduce our poverty and brcause of bitcoin ican buy anything that i want  money is so cheap with bitcoin but remember try to used it in a good way like helping poor people this is the best way that i can do .
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 08, 2018, 12:57:17 AM
I just wish I had money to buy the dips. We are definitely on our to the moon. 25k by June.

I missed also the golden opportunity to buy more coin but its ok, I know my holdings will make enough profit for me soon. Well if you bought bitcoin at a lower price then there's no reason to be sad cause for just months your capital will multiply believe on it. Though the price right now are highly volatile you can still make good money here if you just hold your holdings in terms of red market.
Activity: 47
February 08, 2018, 12:56:25 AM
Probably because it is still the second month from the beginning of the year.
So, there are still many people who take stock for a vacation.
My prediction on March 19 will be great, after that it will only rise again.
Yesterday bitcoin prices reached over $ 9100, seeing the value of people from India might sell out of panic.
Probably the cause of the fall in prices. As always when bitcoin sales increase, prices will decrease some ways.
My opinion, buy when the price is down as it is today.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
February 08, 2018, 12:50:25 AM
panic selling makes whales feeling happy, and from those people who miss the ride before bitcoin price skyrocket recently. these dip are the chance to fill it up again for those who really understand how bitcoin really works. and im one of those people who waiting this moment, and still hoping that the dip goes more deeper. Grin
Yes it also makes me very happy. My friends and I earn a lot of money from it. Unfortunately for those who do not have much knowledge of the crypto market. They will usually sell all their altcoins to preserve the property. and then a few days the price of the altcoins rose again and they cried. poor them  Grin
February 08, 2018, 12:49:58 AM
panic selling makes whales feeling happy, and from those people who miss the ride before bitcoin price skyrocket recently. these dip are the chance to fill it up again for those who really understand how bitcoin really works. and im one of those people who waiting this moment, and still hoping that the dip goes more deeper. Grin
I know I laugh my butt off when I hear the news networks saying crypto is volatile crashing and this is the end, Dow dropped 1100 points the other day, market correction is absolutely normal profits go out emotions play the sell off
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 12:44:09 AM
February 08, 2018, 12:42:40 AM
Activity: 149
February 08, 2018, 12:36:05 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 11:56:49 PM
I'm so happy that bitcoin is the good currency for me and many people are getting a good income from this because with bitcoin the E commerce is established and the growth rate is high if we look at the history bitcoin is popular for the world because it has so many advantages in the modern era. Bitcoin is very good to hold it because the investment is this is profitable and from this we can start many innovations. In the year 2017 people sold their bitcoin for the sake of profit and now again the demand for buying is growing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
February 07, 2018, 11:42:26 PM
It was good chance to invest when the price drop.
I also decided to buy some volume of bitcoin. I feel like something huge will happen, like the price get doubled.
I still believe that bitcoin has a bright future, hoping that it will continue to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: