Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm so happy this is happening! - page 5. (Read 1562 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 05:57:18 PM
It was a healthy fall as long as it was for the right reasons.( over heated market, projects not operating correctly ect .. )  But was it the big boys fudding to get in on the game cheaply. That would piss me off. There was an awful  lot of out right wrong stories in the media last month that led to the fall and what coin market cap did with the S Korea money. And this all began to happen right after the futures market kicked off. All these big banks and media outlets/newspapers ect are friends. If they are the ones guiding the price jumps and dips then we are in trouble. They are ruthless and they dont care for the underlying core beliefs of the crypto coins.
Basically dips are healthy  - corporate manipulation is not .
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 05:49:23 PM
This is right, a good chance to add more coins to our bag.
Yes, this is the right time to invest and get more profit. Yes this a right time to buy bitcoin until the priced is dropped. If you want to earn more invest now cause the value is getting higher like a rocketship up in the sky.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
February 21, 2018, 05:45:27 PM
The truth of the matter is you're exactly right.  I really have grown tired myself of seeing so many fair weather fans around here that have absolutely no idea what they're doing.  So many here have no idea what bitcoin is really all about.  Most here just assume it's like a stock or like investment.  People don't understand it's actually a payment system first and foremost.  I bet 75% of the users here would say that Bitcoin and Ripple are basically the same thing ( obviously having no idea about decentralization and non-decentralization..of course ).  I plead to people here to do your homework, engage in meaningful discussion..and follow the right people.  Don't follow "Crypto-NickDLick" on youtube instead follow someone like Andreas Antonopoulos.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWCJCWOxBYSi5DhCieLOLQ
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 21, 2018, 05:39:04 PM
I think we are still lucky to see bitcoin at this level ...
Yes, I'm so lucky to be part of bitcoin cause now I earn a unlimited income. I'm so lucky and blessed I see bitcoin at this level it make me great and better person. I'm proud to be a bitcoiner cause my income is continues and more profit I gain.
Activity: 518
February 21, 2018, 04:48:37 PM
Yes I think it is good time to buy. Future is unpredictable but it won't go wrong when you bought low.
y
This is a right time to buy bitcoin cause the value is very low. We know that value is very unpredictable no one can say when it get high. I have optimistic that bitcoin really changed my life.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 20, 2018, 11:11:46 PM
I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley
we all does mate,more of us who's believing in bitcoin is very thankful to those who create fud,trolls posting panicking news,and those weak hands that sold all their assets because of the dip.thank to all of you.now my bitcoin is multiplied by three donated by this big price downfall.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 10:59:00 PM
Bitcoin will always be the leading crypto, every single coin/token revolves in value and volume around BTC so if you want a tune pay the piper
Activity: 182
February 20, 2018, 09:47:36 PM
Bitcoin price fluctuation is not always in the same drops. Whether it is in top of the high nor in the bottomless feet there will always rejoicing. The sides of traders and the sides of investors. If the price up good news for traders if the price drops good news for investors.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 09:47:24 PM
Bitcoin will never reach $100k. There are many better, cheaper and faster altcoins now and 2017 situation will not occur again. Bitcoin lost its monopoly.

hallo bro .. i think you are not right ..
This is not a good time to conclude, and we can not say altcoin will still exist if bitcoin falls heavily.
I believe in the future, bitcoin price will reach 100k, why not?
bitcoin will be up front....
February 20, 2018, 09:23:34 PM
XMR on the way back to $500 anytime soon???
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 06:30:56 AM
Only when there are market fluctuations can we make profits. Lowering prices will allow us all to hold more bitcoin at a lower price, and I am also grateful to those who have lowered the price.
In terms of holding It is so nice that the price was fallinf down because many investors are successfully buying crypto coins and hold It.If the times that the price will rising it's value and this is the time to pushing up the investors to sell their cryptocoins holding.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
February 18, 2018, 06:09:54 AM
i think everyone her is happy coz everyone here are earn a money in a simple way like me im so happy that im her with this site and im so so happy in a future i have a bitcoin that i hold for a lifetime.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
February 18, 2018, 06:08:05 AM
Yes I think it is good time to buy. Future is unpredictable but it won't go wrong when you bought low.
This is the right time to buy bitcoin, we know that value of bitcoin is unpredictable buy now until the priced is dipped, invest know and hold just wait and you will gain high profit.
Activity: 172
Merit: 8
February 18, 2018, 04:27:11 AM
I really thought of that earlier
Activity: 546
February 18, 2018, 04:11:34 AM
A good start for the future is: there are many people who keep Bitcoin to invest as prices start to improve and their predictions in the coming months will continue to burst again, hopefully not happen again like a few months ago at a price that so declining and we hope that it will not take a year that it will get back on its feet again, the beauty in investing with digital currencies could potentially produce much higher in no time.

and an experienced investor will know that bear market is the best time to buy or hold.
Activity: 98
February 18, 2018, 03:36:36 AM
Many people who have wanted to buy bitcoin for a long time are also happy to see it fall a little. Possibly they are waiting until it falls down to a thousand dollars. Although, I think that's impossible.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 10:25:09 PM
Experienced investors know that the bear market is the best time to buy or  hold. Let us hope that it won't take a year that it will back on its feet again. The beauty in investing with digital currency is the potential to earn much higher in a short period of time.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

bitcoin is starting to stabilize again, so I think it's a great start for the future, there are so many people who deviate bitcoin to invest because the prices start to improve and their prediction of the coming months bitcoin will explode again, hopefully it does not happen again like some months ago with prices so declining
Activity: 182
February 10, 2018, 09:31:05 PM
Yes i so happy.because bitcoins is my another hope.can become my opportunity to become better and become usefull man to help my family from an economic point of view.
February 10, 2018, 09:07:59 PM
Actually it is doing great because 'member it's buy low sell high, not the other way around so investors are watchin  Shocked
I am not happy about it. The amount of coins being sold makes it look like the price can be manipulated by people with a bunch of BTC.

No crypto would be unphased by selloff stage like this, and there will always be those who have a larger stake in any coin
Pages:
Jump to: