Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm so happy this is happening! - page 7. (Read 1562 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 11:25:27 PM
Crypto correction is healthy if you say otherwise you're going to need to do more reading Shocked Tongue
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 11:23:28 PM
Bitcoin will never reach $100k. There are many better, cheaper and faster altcoins now and 2017 situation will not occur again. Bitcoin lost its monopoly.
Eventhough this year bitcoin can't reach 100k the positive result is,it have a chance to reach that value soon.And as you have said bitcoin lost it's monopoly?I dont believe that because people now are aiming bitcoin to make their profits.Bitcoin is number one and always be the number one of all bitcoiners heart.
Activity: 308
February 07, 2018, 11:17:47 PM
Only when there are market fluctuations can we make profits. Lowering prices will allow us all to hold more bitcoin at a lower price, and I am also grateful to those who have lowered the price.

I kinda agree on you, most of the people are scared because of prices in the market that is decreasing but that is the only time we can invest more so it is a good news at the same time, only those new in trading will lose their profit due to panic selling.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 11:16:13 PM
I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley

It is true how it gave a big help from the short while down fall of the currency. I knew how things manage to happen with these downfall and my belief in bitcoin never was once lost. This scenario had happen for a while yet is a good thing for a fine value recovery. Isn't it a suprise afterall and a little bit of suspense mixed by our very own bitcoin.
Activity: 505
February 07, 2018, 11:11:25 PM
I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley

Actually what you said is true, and I am one of those people who are actually very happy because bitcoins price went down again, I sold most of my bitcoins when its price went to its peak, it totally gave me loads of profit, now that its price is low, I took that opportunity to get my hands on bitcoin again, definitely its price will go flying again, and I tend to do the same thing as I did last time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 11:04:29 PM
Did I know this was the moment his investors vying to buy all the coin that longer freefall from the previous price. Although the price of the coin has not been settled where the price of the coin unit coin it marketed. As the gold has a unit price that settled the market even though the tetkadang climbs or descends
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
February 07, 2018, 11:02:49 PM
Im happy that bitcoin is rising right now . I wish that it will rise again. Bitcoin is very helpful unlike like last year. It is the perpect time to invest more because you can get high profit from it. Im very sad because compared last week bitcoin is down but I know that it will rise again. It is the time to buy bitcoin right now.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 10:50:13 PM
yes i am so happy because of bitcoin deflation,,is an opportunity for me to buy it the way i want,,,and if eventually it rise back in market it will be a profit for me
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 10:45:13 PM
I'm also very happy the bitcoin price shows the balance, all that goes up and down and vice versa. We just have to wait for the moment to buy or sell to get profit.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 09:52:49 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin in the future is very good, compared to the previous year, because it is seen that investing in bitcoin very much  , and this is also the right time to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
February 07, 2018, 09:48:59 PM
Yes, I'm also very happy that this happened, it gave me an opportunity to buy bitcoins at a low price, it would really love to see it fall a bit more but I guess the correction is nearly over. It happens almost every first quarter of the year and we can still expect that it will happen again next year.
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
February 07, 2018, 09:08:11 PM
Really happy is this happening? I am happy that I know bitcoin so when I am buying home what we need at home and I will have the competition and we have no cost on day to day effort so I'm really happy with the games from my life bitcoin ..
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
February 07, 2018, 09:06:24 PM
Bitcoin price is flactuating again,hoping for increasing again.And for those people who wants to invest its not too late for now for buying bitcoins.The price value was recovering again and I am glad that it was move on and continue to increase again.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
February 07, 2018, 08:14:05 PM

Now its recovering and hoping it will continue to fluctuate,everyday experience with this digital currency is truly amazing a rollercoaster ride for all holders,as it dump too dip most people panic ans when they panic some holders take the chance to buy and hold and now its started to regain its losses.So exciting guys.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2018, 08:13:12 PM
To be honest in these circumstances, my feelings are uncertain, i am afraid of losing, and on the other hand i feel happy because this is a wonderful opportunity to buy.
Lately, the value of bitcoin has stabilized and this means a positive thing that shows that bitcoin value will rise as soon as possible and i am sure it happens.
I will buy a little and keep holding until i wait for the price to go back up and explode this year.

How can bitcoin price stable? What is this stable means to you anyway? I do not think bitcoin price is going to be stable because with this fluctuation and volatility that people can get their profit, so without those things, we will be just stay on the same spot. Just because you said it is stable then you will think that it will rise again back to when it was on december? I do not really believe that since market is controlled by people then we will never know when it is going to rise or even drops
Activity: 168
February 07, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

Anyway, why do you say thanks to people to contribute this price down?
Or maybe because you are one of them or you have prepared money to buy back at lowest price.
However, now the price is try to defeat bearish and hope its bullish soon.
Activity: 462
February 07, 2018, 07:48:19 PM
A true investo you are. You're never lonely nor in despair when the prices are at an all time low. In fact, you're happy because it aytracts more investors because how much potential bitcoins can bring on the table. So much for "get rich quick" investors who probably are cutting their losses now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 07:44:49 PM
Exactly now is the time for everyone who thought they were too late to get in on bitcoin, also great for many people without a lot of disposable income right now
Activity: 101
Crypto is everything!!
February 07, 2018, 07:42:58 PM
Bitcoin's fall is bad for many, and they think bitcoin is going to die, but for those who really know bitcoin it's a good thing they can take the chance to hold more bitcoin instead of Spend more money.

Totally Agreed with you.
Activity: 149
February 07, 2018, 07:21:04 PM
Too many people lose the big picture when it comes to crypto. There will always be fluctuations and corrections.
Pages:
Jump to: