Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm sure altcoins will pump if we hold long - page 12. (Read 1836 times)

Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
To earn more is to risk more. In order to harvest more need to plant more. That's right but don't forget that not all coins are good to hold for long term. Just chose to hold the top coins and with promising future.
I will straighten your understanding in this case because having more capital is not only to buy more kinds of coins, because there are also people who have a lot of capital but they only invest in three coins so that the profits will also be more from the person who chose ten kinds of coins which among them did not have the same potency
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Holding has already being proven to be the most profitable long term but the problem is not everyone has the patience to hold, especially holding good project like eth, btc, bnb is the beginning of project launch, not all alts has that capability even if you hold them for long, it is important to be able to identify to those alts that are worth  holding in other not to waste time on worthless projects.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Each holder will definitely have their own interests, but the true holder will definitely be stronger to plant crypto in a long time. So if we want to cuan, have to save coins for a long time. If you agree or disagree, please give me good feedback. thanks

Of course, all altcoins has the capability to pump their price value in the market. The only question is that We don't know when the exact
time and date it will happen, because most of the time reading in the chart is not accurate most often, due to they were always depend
in the speculations according to what they think is right to their view anyway. Now my can I ask in which coin do you think it will pump this coming days or weeks here in cryptocurrency?

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
The first half of October was quite a bad case for altcoins as they were all dipping, but altcoins are actually being bullish now, let's see if these altcoins will recover, if not, just keep on holding or settle with some options, Bitcoin is doing good now but for how long? also, since it looks like some trusted alt coins are recovering now, if this looks like a bullrun then better take advantage from this opportunity.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
If you will invest in top altcoins for a long term, then of course it will bring great profit in the future, but you need to study each top altcoin to understand what can be expected from it in the future, but with new altcoins it is very difficult to understand whether it is worth investing in them for a long term or not, since many new altcoins will turn into a scam over time or will simply die, and if you will invest in them for a long term, you may lose your investment, so you also need to carefully study all new altcoins in which you want to invest, but in general, I prefer to invest in top altcoins, because it is profitable and does not bring any problems and nerves.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
I agree with you, HODL is still the best strategy for the average investors. Sure skilled traders will make bigger profits, but if we just hold good crypto currencies than we will profit if their long term price increases. Both for alt coins and bitcoins HODL became my favourite strategy. You don't have to stay up to date to the market every day. As long as we can identify the big bear and bull markets we are fine. For me crypto currencies are like a savings account, if I have spare money I will add it to my portfolio and only if I really need the money I would consider selling some crypts again into fiat money. There is a difference between people who only look at crypto currencies as a way to make some quick money, and people who actually believe in it and think that it will be the future of money and how we send and receive money.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
The opportunity for the altcoin to have time to pump will comes, even if that will happen in a short or long time. The problem is we do not know when the pump will come and how long we will hold. Sometimes, when the pump comes, we do not try to sell some amount instead of waiting for more because we want to make a bigger profit. That will not be right because after the pump finish, the price will be back to the lower price and it will stay for some time and we will miss the right time to sell the coin.
If hodler or trader can accurately predict when a pump is likely going to occur then everyone must have been very rich now, however it takes a lot of efforts and research to know the potential coins that will pump massively in the nearest future, can the hodler patiently endure to hodl for long to earn massive profits? this depend on individual decision, I was caught up in very profitable trader of which I suppose to take profit but left however this ended up in a bad trade thus resulting to a loss.
Unfortunately, we will not know when the pump will coming because that will depend on how big the demand happens in the market. But the real holder will have their patient to hold for long and earn massive profits in the future. If we want to be like them, we need to learn how to hold our coins without worrying about the market situation. So if you have a good altcoin in your wallet and are sure the coin will increase or get a pump in the future, you must hold on tight to the coin and not panic when the price is down.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
This is not a case of all the altcoins , I would say it's a 50:50 ratio as sometimes even most trusted altcoin fails to pump and we cam take example of Ripple as it crossed during the end and then it was dumped but till date it's yet to break that marka md those who have invested into it during the peak are still waiting for breakeven.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The opportunity for the altcoin to have time to pump will comes, even if that will happen in a short or long time. The problem is we do not know when the pump will come and how long we will hold. Sometimes, when the pump comes, we do not try to sell some amount instead of waiting for more because we want to make a bigger profit. That will not be right because after the pump finish, the price will be back to the lower price and it will stay for some time and we will miss the right time to sell the coin.
If hodler or trader can accurately predict when a pump is likely going to occur then everyone must have been very rich now, however it takes a lot of efforts and research to know the potential coins that will pump massively in the nearest future, can the hodler patiently endure to hodl for long to earn massive profits? this depend on individual decision, I was caught up in very profitable trader of which I suppose to take profit but left however this ended up in a bad trade thus resulting to a loss.
Activity: 1316
A lot of projects that were once great are now dead for many reasons, the most frequent reason being the devs. impatient and selling all the coins or tokens they have so that the price drops, but there are many coins that continue to shine because they can be real used for transactions, and to choose coins for the long term is to have entered the top 30 on coinmarketcap such as BNB, MATIC, Polkadot and so on.
What you said deciphered that holding is not a universal door that can go straight to riches, a lot of altcoins have had at least a few glorious eras and seasons but their nametags were crossed out in the following seasons just because of a little misstep, this altcoin is not too lonely when people of that generation are also buried in the same place as a historical relic, called the dead and unlucky lands. Altcoins only rise when that era belongs to it and makes a compromise with it, holders should also know that the interval between altcoin seasons is very short, limit holding deep to avoid being buried like an ancient architecture
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Generating passive income in the blockchain industry continues to grow and is getting more and more popular. Blockchain businesses have also adopted several methods, providing a service commonly known as mining.
As these products become morely secure and reliable, they can be a great choice as a source of income.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Each holder will definitely have their own interests, but the true holder will definitely be stronger to plant crypto in a long time. So if we want to cuan, have to save coins for a long time. If you agree or disagree, please give me good feedback. thanks

To earn more is to risk more. In order to harvest more need to plant more. That's right but don't forget that not all coins are good to hold for long term. Just chose to hold the top coins and with promising future.
Activity: 1596
copper member
Activity: 603
Merit: 1
jaimini patel
check this point •  to determine the profit you want before investing, so that you will know when is the right time for you to sell cryptocurrency that you invest.
•  If you are holding a reputable project though, you have the option to just keep holding until you need money for an emergency.
•  I think you should make a suitable goal before buying any coin and when goal achieved simply secure your profit and make new investment in other coin you think this might be raise and you Can collect profit
•  fix your expectations which must not be over 20 times higher. Altcoins pump can be fixed by analysing the total supply, volume and exchange. Top exchange listed altcoins have a high chance to high pump. During bullrun single announcement is enough to return high profit. I think 5 times is enough from a single altcoins bought before bullrun.
•  to sell you winning tokens/bag is when there is huge volume backing the price up and you will be able to get good price for it, selling and locking profit up is very important because you are sure you have something locked in bank for your self, just don't sell all at once, scale out gradually because you can' predict the top
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
As long as you’re holding a good cryptocurrency there is a good chance that you’re going to benefit from it on the long run. But it’s not a must that you’re going to be a long term holder, there are people who also prefer to be trading for a short term, so whatever you think is working for you, you should be focusing on that. You’re not going to do something just because everyone else is doing it, what they are doing might not be the thing that will work out for you.

So, it is best to plan yourself properly and make the right choice. I know a lot of people who are not going long term but they are doing well, and I also know people who are just out for long term and nothing else, and that’s also working out for them.

The best thing to do when you are dealing with crypto is to buy assets that have real potentials.
lots of coins are available but only a few that have real usages, if you are planting your investment
buying those top coins is good for long-term hold. Just take time to do your research so you have
 better overview of the assets that you will going to invest your money.

Alts will pump if enough supports are provided by the community. Also, you need to follow the
developers, they are the key factors in the success of the project they created.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
As long as you’re holding a good cryptocurrency there is a good chance that you’re going to benefit from it on the long run. But it’s not a must that you’re going to be a long term holder, there are people who also prefer to be trading for a short term, so whatever you think is working for you, you should be focusing on that. You’re not going to do something just because everyone else is doing it, what they are doing might not be the thing that will work out for you.

So, it is best to plan yourself properly and make the right choice. I know a lot of people who are not going long term but they are doing well, and I also know people who are just out for long term and nothing else, and that’s also working out for them.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
I agree that holding good quality altcoins is going to give you much more profits than if you traded them short term. But this does NOT mean that you will be able to make money holding every single altcoin - look at Peercoin, LBRY credits, etc. who were all deemed to be good projects in the past and are now worthless.

Maybe the OP hints at the possibility of reviving dead coins. Imagine that one day some wealthy trader starts to massively buy some worthless altcoin on cryptocurrency exchanges. As in a dream, people will sell him this altcoin long abandoned by its team. I think there are no more such traders after many supposedly promising projects conducted ICO campaigns and defrauded investors in 2017.

By the way, the title of the thread looks a little misguiding. According to the CoinGecko listing, the current number of alternative cryptocurrencies is 9738. I don't know what altcoin the OP is talking about, but I'm almost sure the best coin to hold long-term is Bitcoin.

Therefore, I disagree with the OP. No one sane will pump a random altcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
IMHO, it's not about how we can hold long, but it's the art of trading. Do you want to keep holding it even if you see big profits in front of your eyes? and then dump after that? Crypto itself is about volatility so naturally, the price will go up and then facing some correction or even be dumped. A strong holder is good, which means we believe in the project but be a smart holder too. If there's a big pump why not sell it? we can re-buy when the price is dumped.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

This is a dangerous fallacy.

You're assuming that over the long run, cryptos will only go up. This is far from the truth.

I agree that holding good quality altcoins is going to give you much more profits than if you traded them short term. But this does NOT mean that you will be able to make money holding every single altcoin - look at Peercoin, LBRY credits, etc. who were all deemed to be good projects in the past and are now worthless.
so it all lies in our ability to choose the right assets for long-term investment. because being listed on an exchange is not enough to make a coin survive in the market.
only altcoins with projects that get support from the community and with proper development will bring us profits in the long run. most of the altcoins that have no development will only last 1-2 years they are on the market. and then they are gone.
Activity: 812
Merit: 509

This is a dangerous fallacy.

You're assuming that over the long run, cryptos will only go up. This is far from the truth.

Pages:
Jump to: