Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm sure altcoins will pump if we hold long - page 16. (Read 1836 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 3
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
It all depend on your choice and your research but for me I love holding coin now because I learned one lesson from not holding coin for a long period of time, which have been a regret to me. I was holding doge coin for complete nine months when I bought then, but I later  sold it because it was not pumping by than. After some few months the doge coin started pumping but I was telling my friends by then that this will surely dump but it was not later be like what I thinking by then. Now does of friends that was patient they are now a millionaire.
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
October 12, 2021, 02:53:18 PM
Great line for those who is in trading. altocoins will pump if we hold long. Holder always win the race. There are many cryptocurrency in this market and everyone has their own time to pump or do better so when you have buy a coin, if he is not doing well then hold for long time, not see other coin who is on good upper movement. One day your buying coin definitely going to top his chart. You should has the aim for selling any coin at their pick.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
October 12, 2021, 02:36:00 PM
HODLing has always been the best choice for me. Because I've made the most profit by keeping my coins for a long term for example. Making a lot of profit in a short-term is a really hard thing to do. Even the most experienced investors have big difficulty in doing this because of the high volatility in this market. For example, making a good profit in Ethereum in a short-term seems really hard now. Bitcoin is rising but there is no such sign for Ethereum yet.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
October 12, 2021, 02:02:22 PM
Pfft.

Which coin you're referring, shittoken or coin ? they will never back up again for the price. Let's me give some advice, buy some major coin at the time the price is crashing + a lot people talk crypto will die. Then, wait 2-4 years you will get some gain by buying BTFD (Buy The F*cking Dip). The only problem people/user like @OP they are buying on FOMO and speak like this after the price is down ~XD
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
October 12, 2021, 12:28:45 PM
Be careful which coin you tend to buy and hold for long term, some coins that are doing so well today are doing well because of hype only most especially those meme coins, if strong bear market comes such coins will suffer the most, make sure you pick very useful coins and tokens only
Activity: 1288
Merit: 231
October 12, 2021, 12:18:59 PM
Definitely it will pump but the pump will not reach all altcoin, not all altcoins are meant to be hold for long because they will failed away in no time. Holding is determination and should only be applied to some certain tokens not all.
Activity: 248
Merit: 13
Futiracoin.com
October 12, 2021, 12:10:11 PM
I was once a holder for three years and most coins I held are dead and forgotten, the advice that we are supposed to share is know the coins you plan to hold for years, do not hold weak coins and the best time to build portfolio for long term is in bear market, bear market will reveal which coin is strong and which one is weak
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
October 12, 2021, 10:30:03 AM
Each holder will definitely have their own interests, but the true holder will definitely be stronger to plant crypto in a long time. So if we want to cuan, have to save coins for a long time. If you agree or disagree, please give me good feedback. thanks

Actually how much profit for each person is relative . There are those who hold it for a while but the gains are quite large according to him. Because not all coins will be brilliant in the future. so in my opinion holding a coin for a long time there is no guarantee that it will give a lot of money, unless you hold a coin that is big like Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 12, 2021, 10:10:43 AM
Each holder will definitely have their own interests, but the true holder will definitely be stronger to plant crypto in a long time. So if we want to cuan, have to save coins for a long time. If you agree or disagree, please give me good feedback. thanks
Actually it depends on the setting of each target made by everyone who holds any coin, because there are also people who only hold coins for a short duration of time can immediately get a lot of money when market conditions turn into a bullrun in a very large percentage, so in terms of storing any coins or tokens it also doesn't have to be in the long term if the target profit setting can be very clear.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 12, 2021, 10:01:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: