Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 96. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 06, 2018, 10:56:56 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
dont be so hard to yourself, instead of thinking about why you did that, you must think that at least you learn from what happened to you. the next time you face the same scenario im sure you will know what to do.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
February 06, 2018, 10:07:25 AM
You should not reproach yourself so much. Making mistakes in trading is normal. We can not predict for hundred percent what will be the situation on the market and what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 09:55:19 AM
I believe that when there is a correction, then the rule of "weak hands" begins,
nervous nerves merge a coin, and people who are strong just wait time and win!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 09:41:33 AM
I think you shouldn't worry. We all make such mistakes. For example, I bought 1,000 Ethereum when it cost $8! And sold it for $10. Sad
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
February 06, 2018, 09:39:17 AM
But you gain experience from doing it. Like most people say we learn from our mistakes. I've been there too.  Just remember that when there's an opportunity there is also a risk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 09:26:37 AM
Process of learning in this way really sucks. Been in the same situation and that time I was so depressed and can't focus on what I'm doing but the good thing is we already learned and we know what to do next time when this happens again.

The important after we fall we must stand up and move on. Don't ruminate the past it can cause you anxiety and depression. It's already done just learn the lessons and hone your skills for another opportunity. Experienced is the best teacher.
Activity: 336
February 06, 2018, 09:14:50 AM
I dissaponted with myself too,I'm stupid too,instead of selling all my crypto in January I was holding and now I'm having huge losses but there's nothing we can do about it,just learning from our own mistakes done.
copper member
Activity: 1568
February 06, 2018, 08:35:21 AM
Don't be a disappointed. We all mistake many time but when one mistake can give the chance to be success. some time we have no need to sell the coins but we can't wait for increasing the price of coins and we sell all the coins and after some time the price of coins increase then we are very dissapointed.
Activity: 291
https://icoenergy.org/
February 05, 2018, 05:56:12 PM
we all make mistake in our life. I alao have some regrets on not holding on ETH and Bitcoin and sell it early. But I have a reason for selling it so I didn't get that much frustration. I really need money that time for hospital bills so I decided to sell it. Now I still earn cryptocurrency by tradings and some bounties.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 05, 2018, 05:55:39 PM
that is to shows of indication as developer through market to sees of more of parts with the limit of displacement from investors,
as referring lease on declining price of token and requesting the works on dominance of investors to deliver of more with compulsion of exchange within the sphere of level with bands of price limit on release with the least value.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
February 05, 2018, 05:51:43 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

well check on some of the new listings get stuff like Matrix, Odyssey or Zilliqa and just HODL. The market will soon be back with a vengeance. Dont cash in on your next x2 let it rise. For Ethereum and Neo brilliant time to buy again. The market cap for whole blockchain is a bloody joke. This is the next tech level and nothing less.
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 05, 2018, 05:44:49 PM
I would not worry. If I were worried about every such thing, I would lose all my hair from nerves. You just need to leave it in the past, draw conclusions and move on.  Smiley
Very reasonable opinion, totally agree. It is necessary to defeat the influence of the FOMO (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_missing_out), otherwise one can kill health. Not money, but life is the most important.
Activity: 322
February 05, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

Thank for listening.

I hope you can buy all your coins back now Smiley. Good luck buddy

Unless he only had a few or the market seriously crashes, that is highly unlikely. I feel for him. Something similar happened to me, but not as bad as him. Not a nice feeling.
Activity: 196
February 05, 2018, 05:04:09 PM
Dont be upset, friend, remember that haste makes waste. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, but there will be many other opportunities to earn money, do not miss it.  Wink
Activity: 62
February 05, 2018, 04:52:44 PM

Thank for listening.

I hope you can buy all your coins back now Smiley. Good luck buddy
Activity: 198
February 04, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

Thank for listening.
this is the time you learn from this experience and always remember first research then invest
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
February 04, 2018, 03:36:39 PM
Process of learning in this way really sucks. Been in the same situation and that time I was so depressed and can't focus on what I'm doing but the good thing is we already learned and we know what to do next time when this happens again.
Ive experienced that before , I am so angry at my self because of the situation you feel but today Im glad that I know how to make things on a right way , Im just considering it as charge to experience even I suffered a lot before. The loses where gain back now and I know that the experience I got before was worth it now.
You can make money after the loss, but you can not get experience without any loss. This is the rule to receive experience and improve your trading skills in this journey. Trading is not a job for those who give up after lose money, it is a job to test the patience.
Activity: 308
February 04, 2018, 01:04:08 PM
I would not worry. If I were worried about every such thing, I would lose all my hair from nerves. You just need to leave it in the past, draw conclusions and move on.  Smiley
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
February 04, 2018, 10:38:16 AM
Welcome to the cryptoworld brother were volatility is a huge thing. We have the same experience as well, I have bought VEN last year of November and the price was $0.2 and sold at $0.6 and last month the price has risen up to $10. I really regret it until today
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
February 04, 2018, 10:29:44 AM
I was disappointed when sold ZClassic. It did 30x after that, was so painful to watch. So I just unfavorite it in my list of coins and tried not to look back. Now I'm only risking like 20% of my long-term coins for trading. So far so good. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: