Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 91. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
February 20, 2018, 05:10:30 PM
What's the biggest problem here? you lost money bro? Well, we did too! You must work harder to get your money back and take a big profit, don't ever fail and if you fail, stand up! work to get up!
I also lost, he also lost, you also lost, it happens! it's life: a profit and a lost!
Work harder and don't say these bad words, work to say ''I did it''!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Magic is real
February 20, 2018, 05:10:05 PM
I read many stories from life here. I also had a few hard moments. There are many words of support. I think this topic is useful not only for the author, but for everyone who is now disappointed. In the world of cryptocurrency support is needed especially.
Activity: 700
Merit: 56
February 20, 2018, 05:07:49 PM
people learn as they make mistakes. these mistakes are brewing you. but the lesson you will take from them will win you. you can be sure of that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
February 20, 2018, 05:02:05 PM
you're not alone, there are so many of us. most people like to talk about their victories, but about failures are silent.
I have the same story only with qtum
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 04:55:28 PM
I know what happened caused you too much stress and frustration. But sometimes we lesrn things the hard way. I hope that you get better deals next time.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
February 20, 2018, 04:53:45 PM
My advice to you would be this is a mistake most people in Crypto make 10/15 times throughout their career. I think that the best advice is to always HOLD if you can. If you have a salary coming through from your job then HOLD. If you have a lot of ALTS however then my advice to you would be to just sell a small amount each year (under the taxable amount for capital gains in your country).

Activity: 252
February 20, 2018, 04:42:44 PM
I read this and see myself. Probably everyone had such mistakes. The market makes you do what it want. Probably if you feel you need to sell, this is the moment you need to wait. Can't teach myself to do this
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 03:07:59 PM
Well, all people make mistakes. This is one of the major problems in investing in cryptocurrencies, volatility is the major reason why we're guilty after not hodling to our coins, due to panic selling after a major drop-rate value. The best advice that I could give is probably don't do panic buying nor selling. Hodl on for a longer tiime. Don't give up  Smiley

I fully agree with you. But the main problem is not the panic. I think the main problem is that people are not prepared for the swings. That is why they are panicking and take actions, they are going to regret later.
Activity: 126
February 20, 2018, 03:02:48 PM
I, too, was angry with myself when I wanted to sell everything for tether at the beginning of January. I knew that the potential for a market collapse was so high. and I'll buy back everything when is very cheaper in February. However, everything grew so beautiful that I couldn't sell all the coins. Now it's just waiting for the market to rebound. So you do not need to reproach yourself.
Activity: 370
February 20, 2018, 09:31:39 AM
dont be it is the just normal for use to sell token on the not so right time but still you may get some experience on it so in the next investment you will do you will know what to do
Activity: 252
February 20, 2018, 09:29:23 AM
i think this case happened too all newbie in crypto
including me
i did that, a panic sell
but dont blame yourself, make this bad experience for a good future
Activity: 224
February 20, 2018, 09:25:27 AM
In the market, crypto currency needs to have a very strong patience. And never give way to panic. If you are an investor, then just wait for the price that suits you and then just sell it. Ability to wait is a very valuable skill.
Activity: 391
February 20, 2018, 09:21:49 AM
Well, all people make mistakes. This is one of the major problems in investing in cryptocurrencies, volatility is the major reason why we're guilty after not hodling to our coins, due to panic selling after a major drop-rate value. The best advice that I could give is probably don't do panic buying nor selling. Hodl on for a longer tiime. Don't give up  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 09:16:24 AM
that's a lesson learned. next time when you're faced with the same situation, you'll know what to do. we commit mistakes along the way and don't let that mistakes pull you down. bitcoin will still be present tomorrow so, just make it up and decide better on the future.
Activity: 50
February 20, 2018, 09:09:14 AM
Well, I believe that "investing" refers to more than just money. It involves time and patience.
I am sorry for your sadness, but I believe there is still hope. Instead of pursuing this state of constant frustration, you can choose to not think about it every day. If you have crypto, don't check the price every hour. Do something for your soul, read something of interest, or just enjoy nature.

Better days will come.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 09:04:07 AM
Unpleasant mistake, it's good that I already read about such cases before I started investing myself. Now my portfolio is in the state -20% of the moment of buying, but I do not even have an idea to sell something. I have invested to make a profit of at least 200% and I will wait for this moment even for several years.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
February 20, 2018, 09:02:48 AM
all I can say is to be patient, everyone will surely make a self-defeating problem. but I am also a little annoyed with what you experience, because what you do is very wrong. so that would be a lesson for myself and others who read this story.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
February 20, 2018, 09:02:34 AM
I feel you brother because there are times that I am thinking of selling my coins that I am holding for a long time but I am saying to myself "I know that it will rise. I know it will". Right now I am holding XLM for at least a month already. If I sell them, I will be at a loss but I am patiently waiting for it to rise again to its price 1-2 months ago. Now what happened to your must serve as a lesson to you that you must be patient in holding coins because you don't know when they will rise again.
Activity: 230
Merit: 4
February 20, 2018, 08:51:32 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

I pity. You have a lot of bad decisions lately but that doesnt mean that would do the same for your next trades. I have a solution for you but this could be mean, anyways Im gonna tell this. Your an unlucky man so maybe you can tell us what is your next move and we will do reverse. I think that way is more better than RSI,MACD or fundamental analysis. Peace out!
Activity: 2
February 20, 2018, 08:48:24 AM
That's how human psychology works
Pages:
Jump to: