Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 97. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 260
February 04, 2018, 10:23:28 AM
Not only you mate. Almost all of us have experience in that situation. It might have been worse than that. You have also said your experience, I will also say my experience. You will definitely feel that you are not alone. In 2017, when I started trading, I remember i buy XBY worth 15 $. Its price was 1 SATOSHI each piece. (500,000 XBY)
To summarize. I hold it for almost two months. And because I'm a fool and do not know what's going on. I sold it at auction price. And just a few days passed this sky rocket and I did nothing.

Hopefully, if I did not sold it and hold until now maybe i have 20 men 20 BTC fuck !!

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 10:04:08 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Hey bro, you are not making a mistake if you ask me. You are just trying to make profit and that is a good thing. We never know what will happen in the future. It is just that Eth is on the rise, but what if it's on the decline. Nobody knows the market but at least you make a profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
February 04, 2018, 09:57:16 AM
When you awake hope start from there,if you face the disappointments it mean you are doing something so never ever dominant upon you just learn from it and start again with new hope and courage definitely you will win.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 09:54:21 AM
Well, everyone does something stupid in their lives everyone in a while. But the important matter is that we learned something out of that mistake. Mistakes give us wisdom and with that wisdom we apply what we learned from it.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 09:52:56 AM
It is called process of learning. For you to learn is to fail on what your doing. I also experienced this and man, this hurts a lot. Everyone experienced this and we all know that cryptocurrency is so unpredictable. It is worth taking the risk. You only have two options, earn or loss only. So keep learning and take care of your decisions.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
February 04, 2018, 09:36:32 AM
Process of learning in this way really sucks. Been in the same situation and that time I was so depressed and can't focus on what I'm doing but the good thing is we already learned and we know what to do next time when this happens again.
Ive experienced that before , I am so angry at my self because of the situation you feel but today Im glad that I know how to make things on a right way , Im just considering it as charge to experience even I suffered a lot before. The loses where gain back now and I know that the experience I got before was worth it now.
Everyone went there including myself that's why cryptocurrency is so unpredictable and if you aren't taking care enough you would have lost all of your investments and the worst is that you always gets the loss.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 04, 2018, 08:19:40 AM
Process of learning in this way really sucks. Been in the same situation and that time I was so depressed and can't focus on what I'm doing but the good thing is we already learned and we know what to do next time when this happens again.
Ive experienced that before , I am so angry at my self because of the situation you feel but today Im glad that I know how to make things on a right way , Im just considering it as charge to experience even I suffered a lot before. The loses where gain back now and I know that the experience I got before was worth it now.
Activity: 168
February 04, 2018, 08:12:05 AM
People keep telling you that a good trader is patient, doesn't get demoralized and so on. I will tell you something else: A good trader also knows when to cut losses and leave the market. If you find yourself consistently making wrong decisions and losing your peace of mind, perhaps the crypto market is not for you. There is no shame in that.

Well said.

If you can't forget about it until a few year years have passed, you're gonna have a difficult time - it's not for everyone.
Activity: 238
February 04, 2018, 08:04:04 AM
So more and more HODL guys disappointed in stop loss orders, daily trading and things like that! Mighty HODL is everything!  Grin Would be easy to rob us if cryptomarket will fall beyond the recovery.  Wink I'm your guy as well now, after selling ADA cheap and ZCL STUPIDly cheap (it was stop-loss order triggered, I'm not using one from now on)
Activity: 191
February 04, 2018, 07:43:00 AM
Activity: 266
February 04, 2018, 07:34:59 AM
Market is always right as the saying goes! I am yet to meet anybody who always get it right all the time. You win some and you lose some. It is good we have a place like bitcointalk where we can pour out our frustrations from our mistake and bad decision. 

This is not so bad mistake. At least you dont sell your etc when it was $9 per etc because of panic.
Like you said, market is always right. Its like bigbos in the world which should be followed by all traders ald also holders.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 04, 2018, 07:33:12 AM
Don't worry brother just learn from your mistakes keep living!

Learning from mistake and make yourself better than before.
Mistake can not be denied in everything we. How the best we are,  mkstake will always comes to us. So experience is the best teacher and learn from that.
if you didn't commit mistakes you will remain no knowledge at all,because every triumphs has a failure,and every success has al fall.but dont consider them as a disappointment instead use those for progress,in this community even experts fail but they dont end up crying ,they continue the fight and make a wins in the end
Activity: 14
February 04, 2018, 07:14:41 AM
You should be because that is a way to realize your mistake and its a lesson to not do it those things again. It makes you wiser and be good in decision making the next time you have your trading and holding. Now is a good time to buy those coins back since its price is very low and expect and wait for it to rise up again.
Activity: 134
February 04, 2018, 07:12:00 AM
Calm down buddy. It dosent matter as there are full of chance in the crypto world.
For more, if u are not daily trader, u would better forget what u have buy and concentrate in ur own life.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
February 04, 2018, 07:10:17 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
No need to be depressed man, if you are constantly depressed you will not be able to make rational decisions. I think everyone made the same mistakes, to tell you the truth it is not even mistakes because you get more and more experienced. Just imagine how many of those who sold e.g. ethereum at $5-10 rate, I personally sold it at $200 but do not even think about it cause it won't lead to anything good anyways. Just HODL good fundamental coins and you will be in good profit finally.
Activity: 23
February 04, 2018, 07:03:13 AM
Don't be depressed and disappointed bro,
there is still so much time,
the price will rise !
Activity: 80
February 04, 2018, 07:01:38 AM
You're only in loss when you sell. So hodl like a boss Cool
Activity: 54
February 04, 2018, 05:26:06 AM
you maybe know we all have same situations about it, from now on ,i told myself ,be pantient and persist to forever! be happy all will turn back !
Activity: 147
Merit: 17
February 04, 2018, 05:24:14 AM
Very sorry to hear this news, when you encounter difficulties, you can also talk to your family, your family can understand, when everyone has failure and stupid, do not be too concerned, the most important thing is health, ease pressure.
Activity: 154
February 04, 2018, 05:14:09 AM
People keep telling you that a good trader is patient, doesn't get demoralized and so on. I will tell you something else: A good trader also knows when to cut losses and leave the market. If you find yourself consistently making wrong decisions and losing your peace of mind, perhaps the crypto market is not for you. There is no shame in that.
Pages:
Jump to: