Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 93. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 04:43:14 AM
man take easy!  Grin
I made more mistakes than you, I believe there are many more sunny days ahead in 2018.
I initially allin-ed LTC, at about $5 dollars, and sold all when it hit $30, and then all-in-ed QTUM and sold out at $15 around mid October, 2017.
I missed too many opportunities last years, and I believe there are more chances to play onto the moon in 2018.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 04:38:46 AM
In this market, you are still lucky that you have not lost your money and sold at a normal price, because there are many cases when people lose large sums and then need to worry.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 04:35:44 AM
Ah man that's sad to read but definately crypto is so volatile but there are many sunny days ahead.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
February 20, 2018, 04:30:39 AM
Everyone and if not everyone 98% of us make such mistake one time or the other..  So it's normal.. The only thing is that did you learn from it..  If you learn from it you won't make such again
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
February 20, 2018, 04:28:29 AM
Hey....calm down mate. we all v been through like those times. I also bought a coin when it was 0,70 and i bought like in the amount of 200$ and they droped on 0,30 so i lost kinda most of my invest. so...every1 happens to lose. like you did.
Activity: 658
February 20, 2018, 04:25:17 AM
Don't blame your self for this stupid think's. That is not necessary and can't make somethink will back again. I have that situation to when I try to trade and loss a couple. But with that, I rise again with learn somethink new like how to analyzing market, read the candle steek, and try to make decision. With that, finally I can stand again.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
February 20, 2018, 04:12:55 AM
I always suggest a newbie to never panic sell! If you invest in projects that you believe to have a strong future, there is no need to worry about short-term losses. Just continue to hodl until you have attained a profit that you desire or you feel the coin has peaked, but I think the whole crypto space is still undervalued right now so you need to keep for at least few more year to sell off.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 04:09:34 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Do not be so strict to yourself! Here you definitely will not find people who would not make such mistakes. I sold 3 BTC for $ 500 at the beginning of the 17th Smiley. So do not blame yourself so much.
Activity: 238
February 20, 2018, 02:55:21 AM
As it has been released only 21 million bitcoins, on the expiration of these means the course will raise since new coins won't be issued. You don't hurry to sell BTC now.
Activity: 364
February 20, 2018, 02:33:04 AM
Everyone faced with such things, makes mistakes and lose money. But that how we all gets crypto experience for the future successful steps.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 02:15:51 AM
I am going to be disappointed with myself when there is a cheap prices of coins and has a potential to high in value and then i can't buy because is too late to do it, and also if im lossing my investment that was a big disappointed for me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
February 19, 2018, 11:24:25 PM
Yes, your story is quite depressing, I also experience that kind of thing, because as a newbie before in trading, I'm really quite an impatient person as well. but in this market, we really need to wait for the right time before we can earn, it's not that easy to earn especially in trading because there is a lot of risks while investing your money here in crypto. well, anyways I think that though you a lesson because, in my experience, I just let it be and just take it as a hard lesson for me to not commit the same mistake again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
February 19, 2018, 12:32:00 PM
A lot of people experienced this thing but the best thing regarding this situation is we learned of what we will do next time.Always remember experience is the best teacher.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 12:24:28 PM
You should share your thoughts with your wife. Maybe in the future it will give you advice on trade and you will make decisions much more competently than you did before Smiley

Well I've done this one and really helps a lot I've calm down myself and those negative thinkings like revenge trading when I lose on trade are go away all of it. Might suggest everyone if you are really on your emotion stop trading and go then talk to your love ones I promise will really help you a lot especially on decision making.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
February 19, 2018, 12:22:51 PM
You should share your thoughts with your wife. Maybe in the future it will give you advice on trade and you will make decisions much more competently than you did before Smiley

The OP doesn't tell his wife about this maybe because his wife can never give advice if she don't have even an idea about crypto. It's only those people who know about this matter can give him advice and could somehow relieve his stress.
Activity: 182
February 19, 2018, 12:16:28 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

yes, the experience makes you even wiser to make decisions in every speculation. I think in the future you should be more patient again. and try to find various information about altcoin you hold. this is very important so that you do not lose direction because of your own panic.

Yes, that's for sure, if you are engaged in trade, it is very important to make decisions deliberately, in no case should you panic. You should have one basic long-term strategy and a couple of alternate options for action.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 03:50:44 AM
Some people don't possess the temperament to trade on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

Possibly buy into positions that you believe in, and then simply tune out. Move your crypto to a paper wallet and just wait.

Very few people will successfully time the market. Only invest in what you understand and believe in. Dollar cost average in, and hodl.

Good luck BTCBTC
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 03:41:55 AM

Thank for listening.

yes, the experience makes you even wiser to make decisions in every speculation. I think in the future you should be more patient again. and try to find various information about altcoin you hold. this is very important so that you do not lose direction because of your own panic.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
February 19, 2018, 03:34:28 AM
Don't worry mate, I have been on your situations. So don't feel sorry for your self because I am sure everyone here most of them has been on your situation. I took my lesson then to become a holder when the market is down for my portfolio. i am doing it till now. So my suggestion just move on and take the history for your lesson if you want to get involve again in cryptocurrencies trading. Good Luck mate. Keep your trading spirit alive Smiley
Activity: 504
February 19, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

it should be for your experience not to repeat the same mistake, because playing trading like this really you only need patience is very high if not then like this you are. as much as possible you share your capital for trading and your capital to live with your wife do not use the capital of it all.
Pages:
Jump to: