Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine a cashless society - page 2. (Read 1751 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 04:02:32 PM
It has a very high chance that this could happen. Reason is because its easy and simple. It might be hard for those who dont know how to use smartphones but with the modern world, I guess all people will know how to use one.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 03:58:24 PM
Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?
It would be the biggest innovation of us. It's like we are owning a money but we cannot touch it. We don't need to bring bags, card, money, etc.. It helps our daily life to be easy. Most of us always forgot to bring money but never the phones. So if that happens it will help a lot.
Activity: 420
April 29, 2018, 03:13:13 PM
Just imagining it feels good to us in the digital age. All transactions we just do by pressing hp or gadget we do not need to leave the house and queue. but realizing this is not an easy matter. Currently there are many countries that do not know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Also they have not gotten internet access yet. So they still do the traditional buying. It takes a long time to make it happen.
I think cashless doesn't mean having to use cryptocurrency, even using a credit card is including cashless. you are right that if that happens of course it will be very convenient in payment or shopping, you don't need to go outdoors to buy something or pay something, just a knock your finger on your gadget and it has paid off, yeah but it will be difficult to be realized because the world conditions are still not yet support it.
A cashless society will need to work completely different than what we are used to, even all those numbers in the screen that you see when you withdraw money from your credit card or when you use it directly came at first from a person that deposited his money in that bank, so the numbers that you see on the screen originated first from a cash deposit, cash that was printed at first by a government, it will be interesting to see how a government tries to make a cashless world works.
Yes if government realised that bitcoin is a legal currency and everyone can easily use it everywhere, so bitcoin will use as a currency in every country, we will buy everything for our house and for our family, so i think cash will reduce from this world and bitcoin will replaced anywhere .
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 29, 2018, 02:55:19 PM
Just imagining it feels good to us in the digital age. All transactions we just do by pressing hp or gadget we do not need to leave the house and queue. but realizing this is not an easy matter. Currently there are many countries that do not know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Also they have not gotten internet access yet. So they still do the traditional buying. It takes a long time to make it happen.
I think cashless doesn't mean having to use cryptocurrency, even using a credit card is including cashless. you are right that if that happens of course it will be very convenient in payment or shopping, you don't need to go outdoors to buy something or pay something, just a knock your finger on your gadget and it has paid off, yeah but it will be difficult to be realized because the world conditions are still not yet support it.
A cashless society will need to work completely different than what we are used to, even all those numbers in the screen that you see when you withdraw money from your credit card or when you use it directly came at first from a person that deposited his money in that bank, so the numbers that you see on the screen originated first from a cash deposit, cash that was printed at first by a government, it will be interesting to see how a government tries to make a cashless world works.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 08:46:14 AM
It is so surprising and amazing to have bitcoin and I can't wait to see to have a cashless society, just imagine how our world will work because of this. It is really amazing to have this kind of idea, a big change will come into our world.
A cashless payment system would make the monetary policy transmission mechanism more efficient, as there would be very little or no cash available anymore. In particular, it would become possible to implement negative interest rates on a broad front, in order to boost consumption.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 08:46:05 AM
Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?
We are already on this way of cashless payments. I suppose that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be legitimized throughout the world in the nearest future and we will become a cashless society.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
April 29, 2018, 08:40:43 AM
can reduce criminal acts such as theft. because the money is stored in the wallet online / offline, with a password that is only understood by the user.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
April 29, 2018, 08:35:35 AM
That could and that will make world completly diffrent. For me whole transactions will be easier and faster and what is more it will be more safe thanks to technology that we know from bitcoin.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
April 29, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

No need to wait for the longer future. It is already starting to happen right now although we are still on the first phase so to speak. There is still a lot of do in terms of improvements and advances. The future of commerce and business are going to be a lot brighter with Bitcoin. More clients and customers will flock them easily as everything will be one online. There will be no more queues. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 08:16:34 AM
Having a cashless society is possible and I believe that with the help of blockchain technology, we will push through the era of cashless society. Which for me is good thing because even our information will be even more safe and transparent.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 08:00:12 AM

Well, it would be a non crowded place out there because you do not need to go out to pay and buy goods because you can do that even if you are home. You will only see i think delivery boys on the street. and families will just be going to parks for outing maybe. but not going to banks or groceries or supermarkets or department stores because they will just wait for their orders at home.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
April 29, 2018, 07:14:32 AM
I do not know, I personally think that using exchange tools such as credit cards and cryptocurrency using blockchain technology is more simple, but if viewed with security I think cash is still good, because we do not directly face to face with the seller in case there is an element fraud.
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 06:54:11 AM
It is so surprising and amazing to have bitcoin and I can't wait to see to have a cashless society, just imagine how our world will work because of this. It is really amazing to have this kind of idea, a big change will come into our world.
Activity: 350
April 28, 2018, 11:12:16 PM
Imagining the world being cashless. So amazing , No confusing with the money, Less crime in public places, Nothing to worry with our bags full of money. All we need is to secure all our money to online wallets . Easiest way of living when we are in cashless society, Easy to buy everything we want in the world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 28, 2018, 10:24:16 PM
If society does not use cash, it is very good and safe.
May be in the future just a phone, credit card ...
Not afraid of stealing, robbing. Not afraid of danger when carrying cash
I like it.
Activity: 378
April 28, 2018, 10:20:16 PM
This sounds great until you think about how a discharged phone will be equated to losing a wallet. It is not necessary to completely switch to this method of payment. A person should have a choice.
I think right now many people in this world will not agree on a cashless society, and i think many people in this world will take for long time until all people in this world will accept and adopt cashless society, and i am sure cashless society can happen in the future.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 09:12:45 PM
people without cash I do not think it could be that problem because for buying and selling now use cash instead of bitcoin, while not many people use bitcoin and the government has not provided the exchange for daily activities.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
April 28, 2018, 08:46:37 PM
"A cashless society describes an economic state whereby financial transactions are not conducted with money in the form of physical banknotes or coins, but rather through the transfer of digital information (usually an electronic representation of money) between the transacting parties." - THE COST OF CASH IN THE UNITED STATES (2013) We are seeing this trend of cashless society is rising and already happening in different ways. "Such a concept has been discussed widely, particularly because the world is experiencing a rapid and increasing use of digital methods of recording, managing, and exchanging money in commerce, investment and daily life in many parts of the world, and transactions which would historically have been undertaken with cash are often now undertaken electronically." - Independent In many cases we are already do not using paper money and coins as a payment method.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
April 28, 2018, 06:35:45 PM
In my own opinion, having a cashless society is a good idea because it is more convenient and more faster. People do not need to stand in a long line just to pay their bills and to get their money in a bank. Many people will agree if the government is planning to make a casgless society. The only problem that we could face in cashless is the security because nowadays there are a lot of hackers that could steal your money in just a second, so probably it is still better to have cash for alternative ways.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
April 28, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

Cashless society would be convenient for us who uses it but would be hard for those who don't have enough idea about it. It would be a problem for those who don't have enough wisdom on how to access it. I think before the government implement a cashless society, they should first educate the society about it.
Pages:
Jump to: