Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine a cashless society - page 7. (Read 1751 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 04:45:17 AM
We might think that this thing is good, yes it is actually good but look on the other side, countries that are underdeveloped will be having a problem on accessing bitcoin. It might be good that my country will have this great way of transaction, but we can't make a quick change for the traditional and used way of other people in making transactions. But this is good, just think of  a way that other countries will benefit despite the fact that they are not that much developed.
I think cashless society is not literally for crypto applied only because there cashless mode of payment like paypal and credit card, and that is an example of cashless way of making transaction, internet is the main engine of cashless society and we all know the fact that internet is not yet fully optimized or the world is not yet fully interconnected, I can imagine in our country if that will happen today, then maybe there is no more street vendor selling ballot, banana cue and other street food, therefore cashless society is not yet applicable for this time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 26, 2018, 04:27:50 AM
Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on the transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?
A very brilliant idea. I agree if in the future this will happen then all currencies can be replaced with Bitcoin to make it easier to use. Maybe this will be real in the future. I have imagined how easy we are to do whatever we want.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 03:53:25 AM
It sounds good to have a cashless society, if this happened to other countries, and the result was much better than to have fiat in thier pocket, well I think other countries will sooner suggests that too, and becoming universal

If we accept the cashless society, the danger and stealing cash will be decreased, you can pack your things and go anywhere you go, anytime you want without hesitation your change and money will be vanished. But as for now many countries are not yet flexible for this matter, but not too long people in this society accept the fact about the cashless future, a better future.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
April 25, 2018, 09:41:06 PM
We might think that this thing is good, yes it is actually good but look on the other side, countries that are underdeveloped will be having a problem on accessing bitcoin. It might be good that my country will have this great way of transaction, but we can't make a quick change for the traditional and used way of other people in making transactions. But this is good, just think of  a way that other countries will benefit despite the fact that they are not that much developed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 09:02:23 PM
Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?

Casheless society is really good because there are a lot of people who are going to live a wealthier life since the price of bitcoins is keep on increasing even more so there's no need to bother about the prices in the future of everything you need to purchase.
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 08:56:57 PM
The world has already begun practicing without using cash or should I say a cashless society. They did so without giving consideration to bitcoin.
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
https://coinspot.me
April 25, 2018, 11:18:51 AM
Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?

I quite agree about cashless society idea, but not about a single currency. I think there is a big risk if we only depend on only a single currency. In this case, using Bitcoin for the only digital currency for all payments around the world. Bitcoin price still unstable, that problem make Bitcoin not suitable for a single currency.  I could be wrong, but I believe the digital payment is the usual thing in the next few years, including Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 58
April 25, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

I cant imagine life without Cash but lately I can feel the comfortability of cashless transaction though its a bit risky for we know all the frauds but its just i like it better that way but when I went to local store and forgot i dont have cash i feel frustrated. And in some part how could old people uses this cashless transaction their are not techy like us
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 09:57:13 AM
At present, China is in such a way to go out without cash, only need to bring a smart phone, and solve all problems.

People pay and transfer only using WeChat and alipay, but this digital currency is limited to China.

I think we need a digital currency that can be used around the world, such as bitcoin.

I would like to experience and enjoy the cashless society too. Yes at these moment China experiences the great momentous that everyone wants too.

Envolving in the country with digital currency is such an amazing newly trend happen because it is really differ from other countries.
Activity: 149
April 25, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

i really think this will happen but not in the near future. especially in the 3rd world countries, most people does nit have credit cards. in 1st or 2nd world countries, cashless is quite easy.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
April 25, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

It’s probably going to happen and we are close to that already. We have government cash, but many of us use credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, and online bill pay services to handle most of our transactions without touching physical cash. Cryptocurrencies are just going to push us further in a direction we are already going. So it will happen, but governments will probably still have their own digital currency.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 25, 2018, 08:04:11 AM
Currently , I do not think that can happen because a lot of people still do not know bitcoin, especially many people still do not know how to use the phone or use the technology  .But if this idea is realized, it will be  the new innovations of the governments that will make all activities more efficient as all activities are controlled by technology. I hope to see it in the future
Technologically advances I agree, everyone just sits if they want anything for everyday life. But in humanity I will never agree, people will be lazy, daily activities only rely on technology world. This will result in socialization to someone else will be gone. The development of technology is not all positive will always be your impact felt by everyone. I would not imagine if in the future we just be friends and socialize with robots. Our human function will slowly crumble, we will not do anything.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 07:00:47 AM
Currently , I do not think that can happen because a lot of people still do not know bitcoin, especially many people still do not know how to use the phone or use the technology  .But if this idea is realized, it will be  the new innovations of the governments that will make all activities more efficient as all activities are controlled by technology. I hope to see it in the future
Activity: 294
April 25, 2018, 06:46:27 AM
What I see now - That's not so for from this days. It's common thing for people from some countries not to grab cash at all, just using NFC, cards and etc
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
April 25, 2018, 06:36:03 AM
This sounds great until you think about how a discharged phone will be equated to losing a wallet. It is not necessary to completely switch to this method of payment. A person should have a choice.
Activity: 546
April 25, 2018, 06:02:40 AM

Those things are not impossible to happen, and most of us here are looking forward to it. If more people will know and use bitcoin, it will likely to happen in the future, and if this will continue in the crypto world, surely all transactions will be made online, without a hassle for us. Using the super highway in this field will be a lot of help to everyone.
Cashless way of transaction for goods and services is already realized by means of credit card, debit card and other electronics card that are being used to purchased online goods and even in the supermarket and gas station, therefore the full blast of it makes a cashless society and I believe it will be happen in the near future using Crypto currency as the main factors.
Activity: 201
April 25, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

Those things are not impossible to happen, and most of us here are looking forward to it. If more people will know and use bitcoin, it will likely to happen in the future, and if this will continue in the crypto world, surely all transactions will be made online, without a hassle for us. Using the super highway in this field will be a lot of help to everyone.
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 04:16:22 AM
I think that before for people wants increases every new generation. When there is new generation absolutely there will be new wants to arouse and new things to be created to satisfy the wants or maybe needs. So my it will probably happen in the future. No question for technology engage this world already.
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 03:00:55 AM
So you need not be afraid your wallet will be snatched since you are not bringing such big amount of fiat money. Upon leaving home you will not think and afraid that someone will get your cash in your locker.It is good but I do not think it is possible today. Maybe in the future, when all can access the internet. All meaning, people regardless of status, poor or rich.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
April 25, 2018, 02:56:02 AM
We are now moving to a cashless society, we shop through online and paid through credit cards. If bitcoin will go mainstream, payment using bitcoins is not impossible to happen. There are merchants now who accepts bitcoin as payment.
Pages:
Jump to: