Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world. - page 13. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Yes! There is a possibility that bitcoin will be recognized around the world, if the government will legalize bitcoin in ones country, seminars about bitcoin will be done and industries,factories,malls will accept bitcoin as a payment. So, in that way bitcoin will be known and lots of people will be interested in bitcoin.

yes if bitcoin is really known to everyone, then everyone will be easier in transacting and maybe there is no corruption in the country, because the value of bitcoin currency is very transparent, long as you have internet connection you will be able to do secure bitcoin transactions
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
I think there is a wide possibility for bitcoin to be recognized by all as a great way to use as payment if we solve some surrounding political and economic tension within Bitcoin as a whole, if  Bitcoin dev ca give way to lighting network we can successfully grow our already growing community.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
That would stir up opportunities for businesses and a variety of establishments. That dream is slowly
materializing I believe. More countries are recognizing and accepting bitcoins, they are beginning
to embrace the wonder and power bitcoin has to offer. The dream is becoming a reality. It
will benefit us all.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
If bitcoin will be recognized around the world, I think many chances between different countries will pop out. As many business person will lead to use it as gateway on their business in achieving success. Many people will be employed and poverty might decrease its level. So it would be great to everyone if bitcoin will be recognized.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

I don't think bitcoin will be ever recognized by the entire world. Probably a handful of countries will adopt that but majority of the countries will turn their back to bitcoin. Because Banks are already seeing bitcoin as a big threat to their business. SO they will push the governments of their own country not to legalize bitcoin. Bankers have a strong lobby in any government because they fund the majority of the government activities. Government will have to listen to them.

There are already few countries like Israel, Morocco, Bangladesh who have already banned bitcoin to be used in their country. In 2018, I see the list is increasing. because not all governments are progressive like Japan. So the governments will prefer to ban it instead of providing a proper framework to their citizens.
This seems happening already, China and SoKor really did well on banning crypto that affects crupto world too much, as we see the prices went all red last week due to banning, I guess only Japan and Singapore were really into grasping crypto progress.
Activity: 72
With the rapid development of technology, the ease of accessing the internet, the development of social media, as time goes by, bitcoin would be easy to circulate in the community all over the world. Many countries forbid it, but more countries that support it will increase in value later, Which is good to do before demand is rising and prices continue to rise, we must hold bitcoin for long term

I agree with you. Bitcoin recognition throughout the country hopefully can bring positive things. But the development of bitcoin in the future can not be explained with certainty. What is clear is the wise attitude to be able to use bitcoin well in the future. Hold tightly bitcoin now and wisely use it in the future
Activity: 314
I think it is good to recognized by all people and I think what contribute to bitcoin to spread it is to share to all people who always ask me what is bitcoin. And in that question I give them my explanation of what is bitcoin and how it works to people who use it as their other source of income to help their family and that's why I'm happy to be part of growing community of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Yes! There is a possibility that bitcoin will be recognized around the world, if the government will legalize bitcoin in ones country, seminars about bitcoin will be done and industries,factories,malls will accept bitcoin as a payment. So, in that way bitcoin will be known and lots of people will be interested in bitcoin.

Yes I agree on that.If the all the government will legalize bitcoin there is a big possibility that it will be recognized around the world.Many people will be interested on how to earn and also on how to invest to earn big but I believe that the banks will be against on it because they will lose many clients.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
With the rapid development of technology, the ease of accessing the internet, the development of social media, as time goes by, bitcoin would be easy to circulate in the community all over the world. Many countries forbid it, but more countries that support it will increase in value later, Which is good to do before demand is rising and prices continue to rise, we must hold bitcoin for long term
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Wow thats a great news..
When bitcoin recognized around the world there is a big effect in our community especially inside of crypto world.
And providing of many benefits to us.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
We do not know what will happen in the future , Many countries not accepting bitcoin .Many countries can not improve enough because of the tax free of bitcoin . But if bitcoin have a potential upgraded to help the every countries economy and be taxable all countries with non civilized accept this . I imagined that bitcoin is be part of the world economy assets , i imagined that i have more bitcoin to improve my country and also help the non civilized countries. I imagine that we all have sharing for the success economy. Imagine a good , delete the bad .
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

It would be better if bitcoin will be known for everyone around the world and utilize it but basically, I don't think that everyone around the world would ever know bitcoin because some people in some countries are deprived of having an access to the cyberworld.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Economy in the world will be better, (maybe). Currently bitcoin is already more familiar, but still a bit of bitcoin users (investment, minning, trading). Bitcoin users are now explaining if bitcoin really provides many benefits for them. If the whole world knows bitcoin, and they're all bitcoin users, imagine how much profit around the world make.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
if btc would get recognized around the world it would be a huge revolution into the economy and we would be proud as early adopters.

Now it may be  imagination,but it will be true fact.Now KFC start to accept the bitcoin,this is another diamond in the bitcoin crown.If this is continues,we can expect this to happen.Bitcoin is legal in many countries up to now.Countries like China,bitcoin usage is banned.
Activity: 107
The World’s First Blockchain Core
if btc would get recognized around the world it would be a huge revolution into the economy and we would be proud as early adopters.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
I believe it will be recognized by many people in the world. Bitcoin is revolutionary digital economics system that decentralized, does not depends on anything. but in my opinion, only just known the word of 'bitcoin' isn't enough, it requires to understand Bitcoin generally as financial assets. I'm sure nowadays there are still a lot of people having a doubt in Bitcoin in term of technology and because of that they easily affected by FUD.
Most people see bitcoin from a negative point of view, they consider bitcoin very easy to use for crime transactions and bitcoin transactions only as a gambling tool, therefore the government is still hesitant to legalize bitcoin. In addition, most countries can not formalize the existence of bitcoin because local currency commonly used by the general public will be forgotten they prefer to use bitcoin as a means of payment.
But if the rest of the world has good internet service, the possibility of bitcoin can be recognized by everyone around the world and the government can manage modern technology in the form of bitcoin digital currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
Bitcoin can be recognized around the world and this has being the case in recent years, I think for my country to know much about bitcoin, so many other developing countries will also known about it. And also if it goes to the point whereby bitcoin is being legalized in so many countries then bitcoin is good to go.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
there always be a chance to bitcoin being more popular than now and recognized by people around the world but it took more process to reach those steps and not an easy to do so because the government and regulation issue still be the main factor to hinder the popularity of bitcoin but if people around the world use bitcoin then the demand will more high and the price also will following too with very high

considering we are talking about replacing currency that basically used in every single day and it has been there since long time ago , then of course it will cost long time too to spread around the world and completely adopted in our daily lives.

a lot of people still doubt on how bitcoin could become worthless , on how legitimate it is.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think there will be a chance in the future that bitcoin will be recognized or known by almost all of the people in the world. If that happens in the future, there will be less poor people and the economy of those countries who adapt bitcoin will grow and develop.

Well how? I don't see bitcoin to be an easy solution to poverty or a country's economic struggle. It's meant to make transactions better and faster, not solve a problem that's hounding a lot of countries. Most people are now aware of bitcoin and it will be known, but i don't think it's going to save people from poverty.
Activity: 134
ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION
I think there will be a chance in the future that bitcoin will be recognized or known by almost all of the people in the world. If that happens in the future, there will be less poor people and the economy of those countries who adapt bitcoin will grow and develop.
Pages:
Jump to: