Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world. - page 16. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 108
Many have claimed bitcoin's adoption is fueled by the public losing faith in economists, experts, governments and corporations. As institutions people rely upon fail, they may increasingly resort to extremism and other alternatives. This could explain a rise of extremist groups and alternate lifestyles prevalent in this era.

What some deem human culture may simply reflect necessity and need. Bitcoin may not adapt nor change human culture. It could emerge as a preferred option if it solves problems relating to currency transaction, store of value and limited supply better than its competition. In that crypto's success in the world could be one of "survival of the fittest". Bitcoin survives and perhaps succeeds as it is the best suited to do so in a world where those living in poverty often have few or no options.

Bitcoin may not be perfect, but its transfer fees and taxes are still far lower than its competition. That could be a primary reason for its success and why it may be someday recognized around the world?
Maybe the bitcoin will become very popular in terms of invesments because recognizing bitcoin also means that theyre trusting the features of bitcoin. And becausw of that many investors will convince to invest in some of ICOs here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Now with the increase in the price of bitcoin, bitcoin is the world's concern. Bitcoin is favored by investors like Japan and South Korea. I believe as the media reports, bitcoin will eventually be accepted by people all over the world.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
It can now be used for exchange of bitcoin around the world. As long as you have some local miners, you can change it directly to them. However, bitcoin like the dollar as in the rest of the world recognized it might be difficult to do, in this world, or the right to occupy the dominant position, each country's currency is dominated by the right, bitcoin if you want to challenge these rights, I think it can not do. It hurts itself. Bitcoin should seek a legal tender and these coexisting development mode.
Activity: 336
If Bitcoin is recognized around the world, it becomes popular, and Bitcoin will be the official currency to use all over the world. By that time, the government will control Bitcoin and its exchange rate will be stable, no exchange rate instability, manipulated by the news as it is now.
Activity: 190
Merit: 106
It possible that bitcoin start now to recognized worldwide.And hoping that it will not be banned in my country if the government will recognize it.Becauae as we all know that theres still few countries that does not allowed bitcoin.

Well it depends on the leader in your country. They conduct study whether it can be good or bad effect in your country. In other country, the reason why bitcoin is ban maybe their govenrment saw that bitcoin would be threat in the future of their economy. And if they legalized bitcoin they saw bitcoin that it has a huge benefit in their future economy. They have so many reasons why they can make it and maybe this is the result on their analysis.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

If bitcoin will recognize all over the world I think bitcoin will be accepted by many stores as a means of payment. The only thing I can contribute to the success of bitcoin is by using it as a means of payment and of course I still continue to earn bitcoin not by buying but through earning. But I think it takes a long period of time to make it possible.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
It possible that bitcoin start now to recognized worldwide.And hoping that it will not be banned in my country if the government will recognize it.Becauae as we all know that theres still few countries that does not allowed bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

Bitcoin has begun known worldwide, despite many countries opposed bitcoin but I think the bitcoin is the technological revolution about the payment system, that has opened the eyes of many people even Governments about how the new payment system.

so in the future bitcoin will increasingly know in common.

yeah i agree , bitcoin is actually known globally a long time ago ever since it came out in the public. however there were few countries that still restricts and bans the use of bitcoin for some reasons , some of them are russia , china and recently north korea. however bitcoin itself is not really bad and dont have any major disadvantages on the people or to the country that will use it rather bitcoin can only make their lives easier and more innovative.

Activity: 210

Bitcoin has begun known worldwide, despite many countries opposed bitcoin but I think the bitcoin is the technological revolution about the payment system, that has opened the eyes of many people even Governments about how the new payment system.

so in the future bitcoin will increasingly know in common.
Activity: 293

definitely yes will be recognized because bitcoin is a phenomenal now starting from the price that continues to rise selaimn it also created a lot of bitcoin new rich, this is what makes people so curious and motivate
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
A future is sure to happen, but it's possible that Bitcoin will go up to $ 1,000,000 per Bitcoin. This will happen if the whole world uses Bitcoin.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
This is what happening right of this moment almost everyone are recognizing it but not always on positive approach. Lately many government is trying to ban the trading of bitcoins and that is not well decisiom for the community. Though it has many benefits, government are playing it safe.

That's true, some government hated bitcoin for the reason that they could not controlled it. Actually they are just blinded by their ambitious desire towards bitcoin and even for the benefits of their country could never be realized.
I know people are very curious about this, as it spread and talk in internet, news and social medias. It is a things that everyone are recognizing for the fact it could really make people's financial capability to grow.
Activity: 30
No one knows what will be the future of bitcoin.
So maybe it will recognized around the world or maybe not. Recognizing bitcoin is not that simple because some countries are not agree and have lack of knowledge about bitcoin.

I think so. Everyone here doesn't know all the things what will might happen in the near future of bitcoin.
But if ever it will be recognize around the globe that would be great. We can all benefit all of its significance.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Yes! There is a possibility that bitcoin will be recognized around the world, if the government will legalize bitcoin in ones country, seminars about bitcoin will be done and industries,factories,malls will accept bitcoin as a payment. So, in that way bitcoin will be known and lots of people will be interested in bitcoin.
Unfortunately, when my country banned Bitcoin, I did not like it and I think Bitcoin should be used more widely because there are many advantages to investing in it. If a country knows Bitcoin then The people have learned through it and everyone has experience, if the people know and have experience, the country will grow better.
Activity: 28
It is happening, people is knowing about it with the highest transparency ever, that will allow people to make their own judgements and decisions around bitcoin... Even my mom knows about it, that is huge for me
Activity: 130
Bitcoins are already recognized by people around the world after the price of the btc crossed 20K USD more number of people from around the globe came to know about bitcoins and now it is already popular as compared to before as it became a big talk of most of the media channels and social networking sites.We can new updates relating to bitcoins every now and then on social media networking sites and we can also find google news feeds relating to btc on the news updates provided by google. The only thing is that even though bitcoins are accepted globally it is not accepted in all the place we go we will need help of exchange to cash our btc.
Activity: 634
Maybe some people from different countries all over the world already know and recognizes bitcoins and cryptos, it may be few people who uses bitcoins but there are also countries where most of their population knows and uses bitcoin, even their government recognizes bitcoins. If something happened like one country legalizes bitcoin, there are possiblities that other countries might do the same thing and because of this, bitcoin will get its popularity and more and more people or even all people in the world recognizes and uses bitcoin in transactions and others.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Defining the word RECOGNIZED, to know bitcoin and remember it because of its use and as technological development ?
to accept or be aware that bitcoin is true or exists or
to accept and approve bitcoin as having legal or official authority?

Well, first bitcoin can be known worldwide, that is what social media is for.
Second, it EXISTS.
Thirdly, we can observe how government act accordingly to their understanding what bitcoin could do economically.
Some respond negatively due to some negative usage of the technology which somehow just.

Contribution for bitcoin is easy, USE IT. We must use it wisely and use it with cautions. That's what the government wants(eg. In our country). I think with collaboration, it will work harmoniously.
Activity: 224
of course, Bitcoin in the future will be more recognizable to everyone, Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are technological developments,
is there anyone who can stop a technological development?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Maybe now bitcoin already recognized around the world. The only thing lacking is all about government's endorsements, even in amerika the most popular country is already done recognizing bitcoin, but still they dont endorse bitcoin as a legal currency. But  as a bitcoiner we must accept of what is the total  reality of bitcoin's life.
Pages:
Jump to: