Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world. - page 18. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 102
The worldwide popularity of Bitcoin will occur within the next 2 years. At that time, people will learn about cryptocurrency, a very potential market for people who know how to exploit them. In addition to Bitcoin, Altcoins, as well as ICOs, the future of payment methods I think would be cryptocurrency, as well as the convenience and speed of transaction that they provide.
Bitcoin will be recognized everywhere where even small enterprises can accept it for the payment of their goods. Everyone are unto bitcoin and almost people in the world are investing through it. The system must be very well to continue the fast transactions and less down for the server. Many people use because they have to transact or trade but so much problem occur.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
The worldwide popularity of Bitcoin will occur within the next 2 years. At that time, people will learn about cryptocurrency, a very potential market for people who know how to exploit them. In addition to Bitcoin, Altcoins, as well as ICOs, the future of payment methods I think would be cryptocurrency, as well as the convenience and speed of transaction that they provide.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io
Before this happens, I really hope that the lightning network will fix Bitcoin's struggle in completing all those stuck transactions... Once done, I'm sure people will flock to Bitcoin again.

I don't think bitcoin can branch out and gain recognition without the lightning network being implemented to reduce transaction speeds and fees. It's really holding bitcoin back now but when it is resolved if bitcoin gains global recognition the price can continue to grow immensely.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Many have claimed bitcoin's adoption is fueled by the public losing faith in economists, experts, governments and corporations. As institutions people rely upon fail, they may increasingly resort to extremism and other alternatives. This could explain a rise of extremist groups and alternate lifestyles prevalent in this era.

What some deem human culture may simply reflect necessity and need. Bitcoin may not adapt nor change human culture. It could emerge as a preferred option if it solves problems relating to currency transaction, store of value and limited supply better than its competition. In that crypto's success in the world could be one of "survival of the fittest". Bitcoin survives and perhaps succeeds as it is the best suited to do so in a world where those living in poverty often have few or no options.

Bitcoin may not be perfect, but its transfer fees and taxes are still far lower than its competition. That could be a primary reason for its success and why it may be someday recognized around the world?

Losing faith because they have put a dent in the trust system, they have been given a chance to prove the worth of their system and they ending up staying in the top and abusing people. People are going to the decentralized ones. Maybe there are so many problems arising but we have the altcoins which can do better job than the infamous BTC.
Will there really be a complete passing of the torch from the current system to the decentralized system?
Yes but we will have a rough road doing that, as we can all see they won't just let the services (third services) be dust just because we have better alternative. The thing here is that they will adopt the block chain and at the same time find a way to be in the top again and to solo all the benefits. That's how they work and this will continue to run for the next generations. Blockchain era or not.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Before this happens, I really hope that the lightning network will fix Bitcoin's struggle in completing all those stuck transactions... Once done, I'm sure people will flock to Bitcoin again.
The transaction issue is no doubt really an annoying thing for the ones who are there in the world of bitcoin but I don’t really think so that this problem will last long. This issue will be resolved in the coming days and that it will actually help the people in better way. If bitcoin gets legal, then it will for sure be making some very good name in the market and amongst the people. The usage of bitcoin will then be increased very much significantly.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
It seems that this is not excessive, with the number of users rising so drastically makes the future of bitcoin brilliant so bitcoin will be recognized around the world
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Its not difficult for bitcoin. It will happen soon. Because performance of BTC is improving with time and also attracting more and more customers as BTC is famous more and more then reorganization will happen. In future i am sure that BTC will become the whole world currency because people are taking interest more in crypto because there is no such high taxes and transaction is possible every where.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
im taking two meanings from the op's question.

yes it is possible that bitcoin will be recognised by more and more people across the world.

no bitcoin will not be recognised as a form of 'legal tender' or official world currency or even as a legitmate currency of any country.

It is being recognized now by a huge percentage of our overall population but not all of them are accepting bitcoin as the currency that it is. That is what you mean by your first and second meaning.
If bitcoin will be recognized by a huge percentage of our population and many people started to accept it as a mode of payment, like huge companies/merchants, we could expect a more stable price with an increasing rate and also fewer dips in price. The reason is that, the demand will be high so its value will be higher in the market.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
to be accessible to all, the rate would have to be very low or almost zero.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Of course it's possible that one day bitcojn will be recognized by all people around the world.
But to make that happen, we need to make bitcoin even more populat again, and make all countries legalized bitcoin, if not possible, at least support it or let it be, don't banned it or whatsoever.
And we need to use bitcoin to transact, anf if possible use it for our daily payment.
That way bitcoin will be common and known by many people.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
as of now bitcoin is already recognized worldwide as an alternative for cash payments. I believe it will become more popular to people because right now bitcoin is already on already main stream, so maybe after 10 years or more the demands will increase same as the investors will increase also due to high demands and its popularity. Hopefully I will become an investors also when the right time comes.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
yes it was possible that bitcoin will be recognize on all country. day by day more people are willing to know how to use bitcoins. soon bitcoin will be used regularly as digital money.
At that time, I believed that Investors will have more ways to invest their money since there is no hindrance and regulations limiting the investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
yes it was possible that bitcoin will be recognize on all country. day by day more people are willing to know how to use bitcoins. soon bitcoin will be used regularly as digital money.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Believe and be patient that this is about to happen and it will not take more than 10 years, bitcoin will be the most popular commodity after gold and its value will be very expensive compared to now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
that's would be really good and it will impact all people re-meet the cryptocurrency

and all cryptocurrency will be fire rocket i think
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
This would be great cuz its best possible scenario for bitcoin and crypto in global. Also this will indicate that many institution will have to recognize crypto as everyday payment and that is at the moment impossible especially for banks and government officials. Maybe if they low little bit we could see some improvement until then this is just some dream for all of us.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
If it is recognized worldwide and alternative cash. Imagine the current number of Bitcoins available to everyone around the world? If this happens, Bitcoin prices will surge.
Which is why many of us are holding bitcoin, if bitcoin is really going to become successful around the word and we begin to use bitcoin for all kind of purchases then it will not be difficult to see a future in which bitcoin reaches a value of several hundreds thousands of dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
Bitcoin will be famous at some good reason or bad reason because other countries like Philippines announced/warning people that bitcoin is not safe investment because they cant control the price unlike if you are a stock holder the company will have the responsibilities of loss. I think the main reason for disliking bitcoin is the paper money will be removed and the banks will go bankcrupt because f bitcoin thats why they warn people not to invest bitcoin.
You would not expect a lot of people to warn people as a lot of people are getting into bitcoin for the wrong reasons which is to just make money and asides from that, the only weapon that most democratic countries have is to use the media to put some FUD into new investors mind but we all know that this is not working and the only thing they will end up doing is to legalize the activities surrounding bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
Ofcourse yes, we can see the fruit right now, government starting to accept and regulate bitcoin for their own investors. I am proud to say that I am one that advertising it thru word of mouth method.
Pages:
Jump to: