Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world. - page 2. (Read 2220 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 275
Many have claimed bitcoin's adoption is fueled by the public losing faith in economists, experts, governments and corporations. As institutions people rely upon fail, they may increasingly resort to extremism and other alternatives. This could explain a rise of extremist groups and alternate lifestyles prevalent in this era.

What some deem human culture may simply reflect necessity and need. Bitcoin may not adapt nor change human culture. It could emerge as a preferred option if it solves problems relating to currency transaction, store of value and limited supply better than its competition. In that crypto's success in the world could be one of "survival of the fittest". Bitcoin survives and perhaps succeeds as it is the best suited to do so in a world where those living in poverty often have few or no options.

Bitcoin may not be perfect, but its transfer fees and taxes are still far lower than its competition. That could be a primary reason for its success and why it may be someday recognized around the world?
Recognition of btc around the world one day is still a dream that may not come true very soon!!

It will be altogether a different world with no restrictions on the use of btc and of course everyone of us in this forum would be on the cloud 9 !!

time will tell what's gonna happen in the future, let's hope to see such a world.

Activity: 382
Merit: 109
No need to imagine,whether it will occur.Just wait for couple of years,then it will come true.At that time you no need to imagine.
If it's happen,bitcoin will be used in roadsite hotels.Bitcoin is accepted in street hotels and dollar will be replaced by bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I would be happy to be legally recognized. The law will tax. Bitcoin will become a popular payment tool and it will make my life easier
Yeah it will be great news for us because it will increase all the opportunities for us and it will improve our life a well. If bitcoin will be global currency and more country will adopt bitcoin then that say is no more far to see bitcoin valuable than dollar and USD, bitcoin is already popular enough to be used as way of payment and as saving for future so in given condition bitcoin we will be able to have more benefits from bitcoin, it is good to have bitcoin today as tomorrow it is going to be very expensive as much it is being popular now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
That would be a fascinating thing if Bitcoin were recognized around the world, but this is entirely different from all the currencies converted into Bitcoin, I think there is a lot of growth in the field. Bitcoin is recognized around the world as a complicated thing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is recognized around the world because of its high price value that attracts so many people engaging on it and because of its easy way of earning by just accessing the internet or the other way.And I could grow also in terms of profiting from the investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I would be happy to be legally recognized. The law will tax. Bitcoin will become a popular payment tool and it will make my life easier
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

Yes it's possible that bitcoin will recognized people around the world by joining here. But some places in the world are not yet fully recognized because of the government are not yet accepted bitcoin. So for me iam promoting bitcoin for joining a lots of campaign for knowing them that bitcoin is a very helpful and it's really authentic coin for them to have a profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
yes. the world is on the process of recognizing it now although some countries couldn't fully accept it yet, someday i think they will. people just have no enough interest yet on bitcoin that's why they don't know much about it.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I would just have held an awareness campaign for btc promotions as a little contribution towards btcs
Activity: 23
It needs to be refined and taxed before the bitcoin ecosystem gets known to the whole world.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Btcs can never be fully recognised by tge whole world. because there would be persons opposing their enforcement
I agree with you. moreover, I believe that many people are too dependent on the government and they can not live in the fully decentralized world. Therefore, bitcoin is cannot be accepted widely. WEll, we have to accept that truth even though it is hurt. In the future, I think that many aspects of this world will try to implement the blockchain tech because it is still good in many ways
Activity: 238
Its already happening people in each country is already know by bitcoin all people that focus on social media in internet they are know about bitcoin but there are some that dont know about if they see it but they just left their sight on it because they dont want to know and the one  of them is millennials but some of them know it they are also contribute by spread the name of bitcoin on their country in social media so the bitcoin will recognized by the help of them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Btcs can never be fully recognised by tge whole world. because there would be persons opposing their enforcement
I think that's not that time but sooner or later time will come when bitcoin will be recognized all around the world but not everyone will have access and use it. Those who are in to bitcoin only can have that.  Everyone will take chance to invest in bitcoin because it is profitable. The government will take action to stop bitcoin when used it illegally and increase the rate of criminality.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515

I think it's just a matter of time, the bitcoin of the future will be known to people all over the world. Because in the future there will be a change, and bitcoin is a change that will change our lives easier.
That is a big wow if that happens, imagine also the price when that happens, for sure the price of bitcoin really a million dollar worth and all of the people might here in the forum waiting for bounties, campaigns so the demand here for posters will become strict and you can see bitcoin around the country.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4

I think it's just a matter of time, the bitcoin of the future will be known to people all over the world. Because in the future there will be a change, and bitcoin is a change that will change our lives easier.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Absolutely Yes! We are optimistic on this matter. As a matter of fact, this is our main goal. To spread the positive awareness of everyone about Bitcoin. Why? Bitcoin or Blockchain Technology has a greater role in our financial and technology growth. Transactions are fast and transparent. Everything can be traced and we can save money in producing fiat by using this digital currency and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 74
I may just pass on the topic of btcs over to my neighbourhood and my friends so that they can know about it that's all
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
It would be a phenomenon investment. A biggest money involve investment all over the world. And I am positive to it that it will happen in the near future. I know that these is a revolutionary innovation in the age of digital. This could mean that a lot of investors will come to invest and a bigger and higher price movement of bitcoin will be. The supply will last and i guess there is a need to add more supply for the bitcoin to adapt the number of investors in the near future. This is a one of a kind investment and i am glad that i was able to recognized its offer since the system is still growing. And I could grow also in terms of profiting from the investment.
Activity: 322

Bitcoin is slowly gaining the popularity in the whole world and recognized by most of the people of every country but the problem is if the people recognized it but some of their government won't recognize Bitcoin with their own different reasons then banning it. To help Bitcoin we should continue hold and promote the coin to our friends and relatives so that the increasing popularity will never stop specially in our own country.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
Having transactions around the globe will be easier because of its decentralized feature. And you will have financial freedom to use the it anywhere else even you are in other countries.
Pages:
Jump to: