Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world. - page 29. (Read 2220 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 136
im taking two meanings from the op's question.

yes it is possible that bitcoin will be recognised by more and more people across the world.

no bitcoin will not be recognised as a form of 'legal tender' or official world currency or even as a legitmate currency of any country.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Yup! It's not impossible for all the nations to recognized not only bitcoin but also cryptocurrency as a whole. But in my opinion, I think it will not come to the point that all countries will just dump their fiat making it valueless and switch to btc so instantly. If this scenario really happens, I'm sure that we will undergo a slow process for eliminating the existing fiat in the system while adapting the blockchain technology at the same time.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world?
Yes there's a big chance that bitcoin will certainly be recognized by majority of the people for each countries. And this is just the start, year 2017 has been progressive and productive to bitcoin. The governments are starting to state their interest of taxing it which is I'm on two different sides if I'll be happy because they are recognizing it or I'll be sad because bitcoin will be regulated.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Yes. If one country starts to legalize the use of bitcoins, other countries might as well do the same. This will lead to a new competition in the transaction of fees around the world. Bitcoin will be a huge success if those who have enough knowledge and experience about this will be able to spread awareness to beginners and to those people who want to invest money in an unconventional way.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
" As long as you love me"
December 12, 2017, 07:30:49 PM
Yes! There is a possibility that bitcoin will be recognized around the world, if the government will legalize bitcoin in ones country, seminars about bitcoin will be done and industries,factories,malls will accept bitcoin as a payment. So, in that way bitcoin will be known and lots of people will be interested in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
December 12, 2017, 07:21:19 PM
Many have claimed bitcoin's adoption is fueled by the public losing faith in economists, experts, governments and corporations. As institutions people rely upon fail, they may increasingly resort to extremism and other alternatives. This could explain a rise of extremist groups and alternate lifestyles prevalent in this era.

What some deem human culture may simply reflect necessity and need. Bitcoin may not adapt nor change human culture. It could emerge as a preferred option if it solves problems relating to currency transaction, store of value and limited supply better than its competition. In that crypto's success in the world could be one of "survival of the fittest". Bitcoin survives and perhaps succeeds as it is the best suited to do so in a world where those living in poverty often have few or no options.

Bitcoin may not be perfect, but its transfer fees and taxes are still far lower than its competition. That could be a primary reason for its success and why it may be someday recognized around the world?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 12:33:19 AM
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
Pages:
Jump to: