Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine the day where everyone drops bitcoin! - page 2. (Read 559 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It will makt the cryptomarket crashed because in time drop from everyone will have a really serious and hard influencing on the market and its elements.

It will be very hard to see the crypto market in trading BTC is like a lion in the jungle. It gave the crypto forum pride, reputation, everything. Hopefully it will not die, but still anything can happen in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
The day when that happens is the day that we see all of the market crash. I do not understand why so many people are against bitcoin and hoping to see it fail when all of the other coins in the market obviously get their prices and their values from bitcoin. If the best coin in the market fails, how do you think people will trust the other coins enough to invest in them? we gotta think better
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
I don't think it will drop in a single day or even in a short period of time. Too little people own too big of a percentage, so even if all smaller owners would sell within a single day, most of the btc will still be locked unless the big players decide to sell. It's their livelyhood, their investment that made them billionaires instead of simple millionaires. Only when they all move to other projects btc would cease to exist, but I don't think this will happen anytime soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
If you understand at least something in cryptocurrency, you will never throw bitcoin . Therefore, I am sure that this day will never happen while there will be a cryptocurrency in our world
Activity: 252
If Bitcoin drops everyone, then the matter will be extraordinary. Bitcoin will be a good sign for it. I think we can use it as a medium of our daily business.Bitcoin can be an expensive vehicle for payment or exchange.

that will require everyone are agree that bitcoin is no value at all.

but i believe once its done, some where else people will start collecting bitcoin and the price will rise again. whenever there is still people, internet is still working, bitcoin will not go extinct.
Activity: 141
Dropping of the BTC will not lead good consequences at all. The market will be unstable and it could be the reason of the following going down for each coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It depends on the period you decide to hold it. In long term period it can play role of means of accumulation like a gold.
Activity: 415
If everyone cares about and sells Bitcoin, what is its significance? Fraud? So many people around the world are fools? This question is very boring. Everyone loses bitcoin, then this market collapses, the 21st century tulip. The world will report such a big event
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Although Bitcoin is still not able to reach the gold position, it does not mean that it is impossible to replace gold in the future!
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Whats the point of bitcoin anyway? there's no way a normal person will be able to use it on a daily basis!
its not gold (to store for value)...

It's neither a reliable store of value yet due to volatility or a way people can transact on a large scale due to slow network speeds and irregular fees but that will improve over time
Activity: 322
Whats the point of bitcoin anyway? there's no way a normal person will be able to use it on a daily basis!
I doubt that everyone will drop bitcoin, if the is a sellere then there is a buyer. Bitcoin is a new technology for fast payments and transactions and it will never disappear from our life and every day it gets developed for people/investors to benefit from it. I take cryptocurrency as valuable papers/shares in particular company. So the more you own the more you will benefit and use them in your smart phone!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
If every day people use bitcoin then that is a good thing. But it is very difficult for farmers to know about electronic money transactions. Moreover, the current market is very volatile, those who invest in bitcoin are gradually discouraged and want to give up. The purchase of bitcoin decreased much more than before.
Activity: 672
I think that bitcoin is one of many kind to make an investment that could generate a good profit, instead of using it for daily payment. So it will be less chance if everyone would leave bitcoin.
but if I think that investors abandon bitcoin completely, I don't want to because investors have been making big profits and investors will always invest so far.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
It will makt the cryptomarket crashed because in time drop from everyone will have a really serious and hard influencing on the market and its elements.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
Directly bitcoin is currently used for alternative payments, my friend.
of course, it can be used every day, if there is an agreement between the buyer and the seller and is easy to use
Activity: 392
Bitcoin's use is for investment, there is nothing more, for traders it is clear Bitcoin is a means of earning income. that is the point
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
That can never possible because if some drop then someone somewhere is buying it and the more you drop the better for those that buy cause those that drop it will come back to buy.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The desicion of every holders of bitcoin will never be desame someone selling and someone buying it. In connection to this im sure the price of bitcoin will never drop at the lowest point of value. Many new bitcoin investors are come and only few old investors are left. But those who are left im sure they will return again because bitcoin is addictive and bitcoin is unstoppable.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
I think it'll always be the #1 crypto and be the basis of most cryptocurrency trades. For trading I use Bitcoin every single week. But I don't see it as the "cup of coffee" crypto. I think something else will fill that role. Probably something with a very large number of tokens.
Activity: 700
I think that bitcoin is one of many kind to make an investment that could generate a good profit, instead of using it for daily payment. So it will be less chance if everyone would leave bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: