Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine the day where everyone drops bitcoin! - page 3. (Read 559 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
in my opinion, bitcoin is very useful for everyone. because by using bitcoin, we are free to transact between countries without any restrictions on bank and state rules.
and can be an income field for us either through trading or bounty.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I will buy it with the rest of my savings if Bitciin drops its price to 1 USD.
Just imagine that with a supply of only 21,000,000 in the entire world population, then having 1000 Bitcoin is enough for hiudp I don't have to work anymore. LOL
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 12:24:29 AM
it like you are saying if we rewind what is happen few years ago when bitcoin have no investor at all, well i guess when the day comes where everyone drops bitcoin, some people will save some of it to see it in the future might be give some value just like gold. Maybe soon at btc approved at the ETF the price will reach like gold does
Activity: 169
Merit: 3
September 12, 2018, 09:54:33 PM
Whats the point of bitcoin anyway? there's no way a normal person will be able to use it on a daily basis!
its not gold (to store for value)...
the use of bitcoin is widely used for online payments, although now we can pay it with altcoins, but because bitcoin is like a parent, even ordinary people know or know it only bitcoin is not altcoin, so because bitcoin is already known by many people, the price is stable and even though technology bitcoin is far behind, still ordinary people know only bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
September 12, 2018, 09:50:21 PM
Whats the point of bitcoin anyway? there's no way a normal person will be able to use it on a daily basis!
its not gold (to store for value)...

So whats the point of being here since you don’t believe in crypto technology..because bitcoin is nothing to you theres no reason for staying here?Get the hell out of here and make a life because were making ours here and give us peace profiteering.we need nothing about damn people like you idiot
Activity: 155
September 12, 2018, 08:10:39 PM
I don't that a day like this would come. If it eventually happems, that would be the end of the coin, and might in turn lead to the death of the cryptocurrency industry, seeing that it seems like the heartbeat of the industry is actually Bitcoin. I don't think that it can be possible for everyone to drop the coin at some point though, but what do I know?  Smiley
Activity: 322
September 09, 2018, 05:46:48 PM
Well, there's a reason why Bitcoin has been the most trusted and reliable cryptocurrency worldwide till now, it has made a huge number of people financially independent and tehystill look upto it as the solution to their problems. It's not gold to store value, but you can hold it for as long as you can, and sell it whenever you want to. I don't think a day like that would come where everyone would drop Bitcoin, there would still be many users holding onto Bitcoin even if it's going through it's wors-est time, so yeah' I don't agree with you at all.      
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
September 10, 2018, 09:38:36 AM
Then why are you here anyway? Bitcoin does have a value and can be used in daily basis but not all. We all know that we are not fully adopted this kind of technology and we are still on the process of using it. If everyone drops bitcoin then all of the other alts will follow. The cryptocurrency will crash and well get back to a hopeless society.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
September 10, 2018, 07:51:40 AM
The day that everyone drops bitcoin will be a dark one indeed. Hopefully if that ever happens that they will already be an alternative in place that will absorb such an event.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I don't think that the inevitable death of Bitcoins will occur when people throw it away suddenly. You have thought too much about it too much, let's think positively about crypto and give confidence. Imagine if everyone where adopted cryptocurrency in our lives. Life will be easier and more likely to be open to residents.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
For me it is very hard to imagine such scenario. There are too many people who joined crypto community, so for me it is impossible to see that bitcoin will die
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
You want to know what gives something value? It is the fact that people use it that gives a coin value. The only reason that gold has value if because people use it as a store of value. Bitcoin remains the most valuable coin because a lot of people use it and believe that it is the best coin in the market. So if you want any of your shitcoins you are advocating for to start doing well, then you better start respecting and supporting bitcoin.
Activity: 95
I think you don’t have any idea about crypto market. If you have then you would understand the value of bitcoin. And just wait and see, hopefully BTC will be the common currency like fiat money.
Activity: 65
That day is never going to come. Not minding all the huge resistance bitcoin is facing now,  a time would come where its huge potential would actually be seen. a free from of doing transactions. Free from regulations, free from institutionalization. That day would come soon. Not every body dropping bitcoin.
Activity: 68
Gold will be gold. It is far more stable than bitcoin. I think bitcoin has unique advantages over fiat currency which can make it globally accepted digital currency in future.
Activity: 70
Bitcoin can not replace gold. But i think it can make the transactions easier as well as other cryptocurrencies. I think Bitcoin has the potential to lead the finance to a different level in future.
Activity: 70
Don't compare gold with bitcoin. They two are completely different things. I think bitcoin will be more approved as an alternative currency very soon.
Activity: 378
I don’t think this day will come because BTC has good values in the market also giving lots of profits to their customers but suddenly this price is low but soon it will recover and give people to maximum profit.
Activity: 336
Bitcoin won't be dropped in the future for sure, maybe it's utility gets change but it is very hard to deny the accomplishment and the contribution it has in our life. May be in the future people will be less interested in investing on bitcoin and start making payments and transactions which was its main purpose. Though it's just a prediction of mine.
Activity: 266
I don't think Bitcoin will be dropped as we often misunderstood it's utilities as a investment tool rather it was meant to be a subsidiary of paper of money which we can carry anywhere regardless of the amount. It is also more secure than fiat currencies and serves as a faster and cheaper transaction alternative. Instead of spreading frustration among the market we should change our point of view.
Pages:
Jump to: