Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine the day where everyone drops bitcoin! - page 6. (Read 559 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
As you are very new, you may not be studied well and did not do your homework about BTC where you started this discussion, I assume. BTC has many points to rule the economy in the future. Go through as many as discussions you can read about Bitcoin, Bitcoins future, Bitcoins importance, BTC functions, BTC: a threat or an opportunity etc. I can assure you will know. Good luck.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The usage of bitcoin would be more broad in the next coming years, especially when the crypto community would start to use it in daily basis, but now, you can pay it for goods and services especially when you are buying some items or any commodity online, it has a great potential when it comes to payments, sooner or later it would be more useful than now. Storing for now is better to gain more benefits in the future, there is no instant success anyway, its coming sooner
Activity: 112
I think it is very good sign for bitcoin when everyone drops bitcoin in daily uses. we can use it in oura daily payment and purchases or buying. it make easy our daily life. In my opinion its future will more potential.
Activity: 80
If Bitcoin drops everyone, then the matter will be extraordinary. Bitcoin will be a good sign for it. I think we can use it as a medium of our daily business.Bitcoin can be an expensive vehicle for payment or exchange.
Activity: 40
Whats the point of bitcoin anyway? there's no way a normal person will be able to use it on a daily basis!
its not gold (to store for value)...
Pages:
Jump to: