Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine the day where everyone drops bitcoin! - page 4. (Read 559 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
No such day is hard to come because this coin has somehow made it to the hearts and minds of the people as the best there is in the market. Yes, people will dump it, but not all.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
If everyone dropped the value of bitcoin I think it was the wrong choice. bitcoin is the future of digital currency. I'm sure it will be used as a tool of bitcoin payments later. and this will be very useful for the future, a pity if all people will drop it.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
From a value-holding standpoint, since BTC's value has already dropped about 80% during times in its history (like mid 2014 $1200 into 2015 $200), it's been pretty tested.  If people were willing to hang on to $200 and hold through it, the latest spike has only brought new holders into the fold that will sustain higher lows.  It's here to stay, and it brought some friends with it.
Activity: 420
Bitcoin has a certain function, it was not made to compete with the fix price of gold. Bitcoin can be used as a mode of payment, etc. And also, when the bitcoin price is down, so as the other coins and altcoins, since they refer their price on the bitcoin price.
Activity: 240
Bitcoin was never meant to be invested in rather it was invented to work as a substitute of fiat currency with faster, easier and simpler transaction method which is secured and less costly at the same time. Then, people started investing on it. I know, right now the pump and dump might cause distress among people but once it becomes stable it will definitely start solving a lot of our problems.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Whats the point of bitcoin anyway? there's no way a normal person will be able to use it on a daily basis!
its not gold (to store for value)...
Just like gold where everybody agrees that it is valuable. That is the case with bitcoin, everybody here agrees that it is valuable so if everybody here would someday agrees that it is no longer useful then that would be the time that it would be something of no value.
Activity: 257
Bitcoin is not any gold but it is a form of currency called digital currency or crypto currency. It provides services as like the services of the fiat money. So such type of perception is very wrong or it means that you are ignorant of the market.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
Whats the point of bitcoin anyway? there's no way a normal person will be able to use it on a daily basis!
if one day everyone drops bitcoin, bitcoin will no longer be valuable, bitcoin will only become garbage.
bitcoin will only be a history of the type of digital currency and crypto type of currency

I agree with the above because its the community that gives Bitcoin its value but in order for that to happen there would have to be a lot of investors dropping it at once.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
The truth for me is this post is irrelevant because I see no one dropping bitcoin in the near future
Any country that disallows flow of bitcoin and altcoins does that at their own peril so there is no cause for alarm whatsoever
Activity: 336
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

This kind of situation is not possible to arise in the current market time or anywhere in the coming years of the market. If you think and take it as a asset similar to Gold or silver then you should treat it that way and i think Bitcoin is highly manipulative and it cannot be compare to gold or silver in such a short period off big trending waves. It will take some more years of ups & downs inorder to get compared to gold or silver or any other trading instrument.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token

You are very much mistaken! Go to the darknet and you will understand that everything is bought and sold only for bitcoin.
Activity: 280
I imagine it would be a disaster. but highly unlikely because if more people will drop, even more people eill cease the opportunity, and if all altcoins drop, othet projects of cryptocurrency will launfh providing another millenia of altcoins and cryptocurrency and cryptomarket.
Activity: 112
This cant be possible and wont happen but since its just a question if such happens btc brice might end up been 0 because they will be panic.
Activity: 119
Well, it was cryptocurrency after all. You can't really make a comparison between it to all the real thing.
Activity: 126
The biggest value of Bitcoin is the value of storing and transferring it like gold. In the future, I believe Bitcoin can be used as a normal currency to buy, and can even directly replace coins.
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is the ONLY coin that matters, along with maybe Monero. Keep believing in bullshit like Ethereum and other shitcoins, see how that works out for you.
Activity: 940
Merit: 105
It has became more like a valuable assets just like gold. And most of it's value is just due to speculation.
Price of bitcoin is one of the reason we are not having enough progress in blockchain technology and that is the same reason why authorities are mostly scared of it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
what you think is impossible, many companies and restaurants are starting to receive payments using bitcoin. it doesn't make sense if people will drop bitcoin because this has become a necessity for many people to continue to have. you should read the reference to the development of bitcoin now.
this is one example of a company that accepts bitcoin payments

https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-can-soon-be-used-to-buy-coffee-at-starbucks/
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I don't think that's gonna happen.Now there is a growing trend of storage of all cryptocurrencies and especially bitcoin.
I also hope that this will not happen, because in this case the market will collapse completely, do you understand what you are dreaming about? Today, the dominance of BTS in the market of about 50% means that 50% of the market will turn into an empty place.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
only we must always be carried out to use this bitcoin, whatever the results, we also have to acknowledge and be grateful because we have fallen into this bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: