Pages:
Author

Topic: [IML][ICO][BOUNTY] IMMLA ICO Bounty campaign - page 3. (Read 20800 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Thanks, I got the coin. All is fair! I wish success to your team.   Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Many thanks. I confirm receipt of the IML token. I participated in the signature campaign and in the table is listed at number 18.
         However, a problem arose. When adding a custom token, I inserted the address of the new contract 0x26Ab4e37a0CA037791C9C935a5691D63466BA487Y, the IML symbol and the decimal number 18. The token became visible. I then tried to transfer it from this purse to another, but the transactions, although they passed, the ether was taken away from me, and the token was not re-shuffled. At the same time the following inscription was displayed:
     The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.
Probably, it will be for all so. How to solve this problem? Thank you for attention.
Activity: 586
I confirm i received IMMLA tokens.

Thanks a lot, and keep working this way!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Dear community!

The tokens distribution for the participants of both preICO campaigns has been generally finished.
We have only a few obligations, which will be acomplished next week.

According to the reasons which were described at the #Announcement15112017 (https://t.me/immlacommunity), the IML tokens will become transferable from the 1st of March for the monetary participants of IMMLA presales and from the 31st of March for the bounty campaigns participants.

Please, check all of your wallets and let us know if you have any questions.
Our great supporters - @Obi2024 , @Havin_a_daydream, @khatskevych and @Roman_Immla- we are allways pleased to answer your questions.

In order not to be confused, everybody should delete the old custom tokens added earlier in MEW for IMMLA and add the new custom token with the new contract details as follows;
Token Contract Address: 0x26Ab4e37a0CA037791C9C935a5691D63466BA487
Token Symbol: IML
Decimals: 18

Thank you

thank you very much because i have receveid my payment and congratulation for IMMLA projects. why did you for so long send payments?
and I did not find a place of exchange this token, where the market place?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟
Dear community!

The tokens distribution for the participants of both preICO campaigns has been generally finished.

According to the reasons which were described at the #Announcement15112017 (https://t.me/immlacommunity), the IML tokens will become transferable from the 1st of March for the monetary participants of IMMLA presales and from the 31st of March for the bounty campaigns participants.

Our great supporters - @Obi2024 , @Havin_a_daydream, @khatskevych and @Roman_Immla- we are allways pleased to answer your questions.

In order not to be confused, everybody should delete the old custom tokens added earlier in MEW for IMMLA and add the new custom token with the new contract details as follows;

Thank you
Activity: 864
Merit: 260
Thanks, I got the coin. All is fair! I wish success to your team.  Cool
From telegram:

Dear community!

Our great supporters - @Obi2024 , @Havin_a_daydream and @khatskevych and me - we are allways pleased to answer your questions.

Some guide for those who do not know how to add custom tokens. Open your MEW wallet, you will find Add Custom Tokens, it is at the middle right beside the orange button once you click it, you will need to insert the details above and save.  IML will now be displayed in your Wallet (Note that your IML is already in your address on the blockchain, but this procedure is for you to make it seen on your wallet, with time IMMLA will approach MEW to integrate IML in the list of tokens so that one does not need to add customer tokens).

If you have any issue regarding token distribution please post it in this group https://t.me/IMMLA_unofficial admins are there to sort it out.

Thank you,
Roman, the IMMLA team member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
congratulation Imlla ,. thank you ,., i have received the Immla Token ,. i hope be great prize and good exchange ,,,.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Yeah after such long wait now we smiling Grin i received my tokens, so those that say its scam can know now there is reward in being patient. Thanks IMMLA team looking forward IML trading Cool
Activity: 179
The admin said in the Telegram

Dear community!

The tokens distribution for the partisipants of both preICO campaigns has been generally finished.
Our great supporters - @Obi2024 , @Havin_a_daydream and @khatskevych and me - we are allways pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,
Roman, the IMMLA team member
Activity: 179
thank dev i have receive token IML where exchange dev?

I have received bounty in my wallet , but dev said in telegram that token will be unlocked to trade only in March 2018 .

#Announcement22122017

Dear investors and community members of IMMLA,

Since we received numerous requests for changing of wallets and still not all of the requests were authorized as IMMLA must confirm that the owners of the initial wallets are theirs real owners, IMMLA team decided to make the access to the IML smart contract open for everyone for several days.
Please find and check all of your wallets and also you can make your own audit of smart contract code.
IMMLA is going to be the most transparent logistics service ever and we're ready to be transparent from the very beginning.

If the community will have any questions we will be open for them. We will be thankful if you will find some bugs within the code.
We made the special possibility to make some changes till the 1st of March, when tokens will first became transferrable, but nevertheless we want to be absolutely sure before the deploying because there are not many practices/experience of two pre-ICOs in the market,
Public access to the smart contract will last till the middle of next week.

You can find the smart contract at our CIO Vyacheslav Neunyvakin account on github: https://github.com/IMMLA/NewTokenContract

Thank you
Signed IMMLA Management
Activity: 434
thank dev i have receive token IML where exchange dev?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hey guys, somebody knows when finally there will be a payment from this project.
There is a feeling that they are scammers, but even so, I hope for the best ...

There is no news. It looks like a scam project. Sad

There is news for payment indeed it was published on their telegram channel that distribution will start soon, but am not sure how soon, still waiting for announcement on that.

Waiting for some good news here!! after supporting this project with plenty of my precious time!!!
Activity: 403
there is no certainty about IMMLA mebuat we disappointed, and only active in telegram and even then stretching out only.
Activity: 238
+ + +
Honestly tired of reading about these losers...!
It would be better if they honestly recognized bankruptcy and stopped feeding their sweets from the future
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Hey guys, somebody knows when finally there will be a payment from this project.

There is news for payment indeed it was published on their telegram channel that distribution will start soon, but am not sure how soon, still waiting for announcement on that.
need the time about soon,
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232

Activity: 238
+ + +
Actually very long, it is alarming. I hope the coins will be distributed in the near future. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: