Pages:
Author

Topic: Impact of drinking alcohol. - page 23. (Read 75796 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 08:05:39 AM
Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?

I also drink occasionally but not everyday. We have different types of drinks that have different alcohol content. So, it will affect only our health once we go beyond our limitation or the suggested moderate amount of alcohol. Alcohol can give us relaxation and nice sleep, and that is true. But like other food and drugs/medicine, too much intake is bad and may bring harm to our body and health.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
January 11, 2018, 04:38:48 AM
Drinking alcohol can cause loss of common sense. it makes you abnormal.
Activity: 63
January 11, 2018, 04:38:43 AM
If it is already considered a vice it's not good, aside from the loss of money, with so much alcohol, it can also destroy your health. Time will come when your  immune system will become low and you are already prone to sickness. Better at all do not drink alcoholic drinks, even the Bible says; "use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities"..
Activity: 86
Merit: 36
January 11, 2018, 04:33:00 AM
It's a trade-off; too much alcohol is bad for all your organs, not only your liver. On the other hand, alcohol is fun and can increase sociality, and having more and better social connections is itself associated with better health. After having a quick look at the PubMed literature on the subject, it seems that men can drink up to ca. half a bottle of wine, and women half that, per day, without any noticeable difference in all-cause mortality (e.g. chance of death by any cause).
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
January 11, 2018, 04:26:48 AM
Drinking too much can take you a serious problem of your health. It can affect your brain, heart, liver, pancreas, and immune system. Can increase your risk of developing cancers of the mouth, esophagus, throat, liver and breast.

Yes, so much impact on health especially the body organs like liver. Also, it has impact on your psycho social ,financial and your relationships. Families are broken and separated because of alcohol addiction. You can drink alcohol but in moderation and as long as you can control your body.
Activity: 126
January 11, 2018, 04:17:40 AM
There are at least three basic impact of drinking alcohol that i can think of specially when it will lead to alcoholism already.First, is it destroy our health. There are many people i know who have seriously ill due to the result of alcohol.Second, it will destroy the family.There are family who are broken because one or both parents are alcoholics.Third is it will cost you your work and job.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
January 11, 2018, 03:10:47 AM
Drinking too much can take you a serious problem of your health. It can affect your brain, heart, liver, pancreas, and immune system. Can increase your risk of developing cancers of the mouth, esophagus, throat, liver and breast.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 01:35:15 AM
   I beleive that some strong people especialy who has hard and dangerous life may drink alcohol daily if it helps. Ernest Hemingway for instance could drink every day because he is strong man who went throught the war. Charles Bukowski was drinking but succesful person. So only you may deside to drink or not.
   But as for me I dont think that alcohol is good, I feel not only headache, I feel strongly depressed for couple of days after booze
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
January 11, 2018, 01:25:54 AM

Drinking alcohol is never a happy thing because the bottles of wine are unpredictable. Many alcohol will make you lose control, easily beaten to cause harm to people around or. Alcoholic beverages always contain substances that are not good for the body such as cardiovascular, liver, decreased longevity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 12:51:27 AM
Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
Any excess intake of anything is harmful to the body including alcohol. But there are some benefits of drinking alcohol if we drink moderately. It can lower the risk of heart attack and lower the risk of having diabetes are some benefits we can obtain by drinking alcohol moderately.
Activity: 107
January 11, 2018, 12:32:38 AM
Alcohol has long been known as a drink that has hundreds and even thousands of negative effects on the body. Although alcohol also has a positive impact on the body, you should avoid alcohol and start living healthy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
January 10, 2018, 11:12:31 PM
to much drink alcohol is not good for liver and causing damage liver
dont drink to much for to keep health and fit for work and trading
Activity: 123
January 10, 2018, 10:40:32 PM
Everything has two sides, you can have a drink when you are happy, but you can't overdo it.
Activity: 70
January 10, 2018, 09:36:34 PM
Excess drinking is always unhealthy. Sometime there can be both pros and cons in taking alcohol. It depends on the person who drinks. Taking a small amount with self control will not create damage to your body and mind.
Activity: 98
January 10, 2018, 09:13:56 PM
I know almost we drink an alcoholic beverages must be moderate ,occasional and etc. Impact of drink alcohol is a good time for me to give relaxing our body but don't abuse tdrinking alcohol.
Activity: 133
January 10, 2018, 08:15:35 PM
Both, good and also bad in our health. Drinking alcohol a little have a good impact to our self but if you drink to much everyday that is not good. You will regret if you drink to much everyday it will shorten your life.
Activity: 135
January 10, 2018, 07:45:27 PM
Alcohol yes or not, use your common sense. In general, we do need alcohol to stay healthy. Our body recognizes it as a poison. Yea, it can help with fatty acids but that is all. But so is "apple cider vinegar" and the healthy way.
Activity: 25
January 01, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

if u want to have fun or to be happy , you mustn't always drink alcohol , you can have fun also if you don't drink !!!
     It is very bad for your health !
Activity: 182
January 01, 2018, 08:10:36 AM
In my opinion, a glass of wine or beer a day may do little damage to your overall health. But if the habit grows or if you find yourself having a hard time stopping after just one glass, the cumulative effects can add up. Drinking regularly may contribute to a weight problem, can trigger high blood pressure and lead to strokes.That's why I think it's better cut down the amount of alcohol in your life to the possible minimum.
Activity: 126
January 01, 2018, 08:05:09 AM
Drinking alcohol  lead to a lot of social vices like armed robbery, rape and murder. It effect on the human brain is enormous. Loss of memory and mental problems are results of too much alcohol.
Pages:
Jump to: