Pages:
Author

Topic: Impact of drinking alcohol. - page 21. (Read 75796 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 08:29:41 PM
What? You get a little tipsy and feel good?

In all seriousness though. there a ton of research that show that drinking two units of alcohol a day greatly reduces the risk of alzheimer's (upto 80%). Also, red wine has been shown to promote healthy blood flow, heart and digestion.

Everything in moderation.  
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 08:26:39 PM
I do not think liquor is good for health.
My dad is also a drinker but eventually he got kidney disease.
But I have an idol, football player cristiano ronaldo, he became a remarkable star for not drinking alcohol and smoking.
Could be a role model for me. Grin
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 08:18:15 PM
Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?

Drinking alcohol is a good way to have fun, relax, socialize, get to know new people and a lot more. However, aside from this, alcohol has no other good impact especially to our health. It destroys our system slowly and it deteriorates our kidney.
Activity: 161
January 12, 2018, 08:10:22 PM
If drinking alcohol becomes one of your vice it definitely harm your body. You could get serious diseases especially kidney failure. But of you drink in moderation, i think that is not harmful

exactly; get more vices; variety is the spice of life.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 07:51:03 PM
If drinking alcohol becomes one of your vice it definitely harm your body. You could get serious diseases especially kidney failure. But of you drink in moderation, i think that is not harmful
Activity: 238
January 12, 2018, 04:23:50 PM
I think the impact is not for short term but its always in long term, drinking alcohol is not good for our health because soon or later, our health will be drop and if we continue to drinking alcohol too much in a day, then our health will be get sick. drinking alcohol is like consume drugs. we are fine for one or two years, but imagine if we still consume for more than five years or more.

one of the problem with alcohol is that it provides a false sense of security and control. When someone takes the car after drinking alcohol doesn´t think that he is drunk or that he is bad, normally thinks that he is well, that he controls, that he can handle the situation, even when it´s not true. One of the greatest lies is to think that you can drive after drinking little because nothing will happen, there´s not a safe amount, even to the same person the same amount of alcohol can affect him differently on different days, depending on his physical condition, tiredness, what he ate that day, etc. With this issue you don´t have to take risks, especially when the consequences often fall on others, if you drink, don´t drive, never.

The thing about drinking alcohol is that if you drank the right amount it is alright. However, if you drink too much then it is considered bad, especially for the liver. So, we need to limit it as well.
Activity: 49
January 12, 2018, 02:35:08 PM
People believe alcohol have its good and bad side. When it is taken those who take it says they feel high and its as if they are on top of the world but the bad side is when it is taken in excess and people start to misbehave.
Activity: 20
January 12, 2018, 01:11:51 PM
Health is wealth so therefore, drinking alcohol is dangerous.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 12:16:09 PM
A lot of impact because we consume alcohol and most often we are drunk and lose consciousness so easy to commit criminal acts.
Activity: 44
January 12, 2018, 11:44:57 AM
Taking too much of alcohol is very dangerous to ones health and it can kill very fast.
Activity: 182
January 12, 2018, 11:10:48 AM
The impact of drinking too much alcohol in your body damage every organs specially your liver and kidney... Everything in you seems not right when you're high in alcohol you do silly, crazy things and the end it gives you nothing but headache and morally damage.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 10:28:51 AM
Impact of drinking alcohol?
Drinking alcohol have good and bad impact depending on how people take it.Drinking too much alcohol will lead to doing such bad acts that can ruin one's life . When a person get drunk, he/she is capable of doing such things that a normal person cant do like rape, fight , murder and others. However, drinking alcohol is also good to our body but not too much.
Activity: 183
January 12, 2018, 09:46:51 AM
Occasionally drinking if fine. But you should be habitual of daily drinking alcohol. Too much alcohol consumption is one of the most dreadful habit. It leads to various problem in life from health to family problems. Heavy drinkers builds their habit of consuming alcohol 20 to 30 times a day, which cause sever headache and depression, and then they start fighting with family members and other friends and relations. Sometime it also cause phobias of going out or being social with people.
Activity: 70
January 12, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
If you know your limit is ok in our health
Activity: 85
January 12, 2018, 09:16:58 AM
Every thing is in limit its good in our health
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 12, 2018, 06:47:34 AM
drinking alcohol or beer are not bad as you think but if you abuse it, yes it will be bad for your health. maybe not now but someday. and more important don't drink with a empty stomach it will harm you liver.
Activity: 9
January 12, 2018, 02:19:21 AM
Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
It's not bad if you drink alcohol as long as you can control your self.because sometimes people tend to drink a lot of alcohol can't manage their self.drink alcohol moderately and don't make it as your daily habit.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 01:45:00 AM
Too much will cause issues on your life, if you do it well then you can be happier as our brain goes very well with alcohol, just don't exceed or tie it to any emotion and you will be fine
Activity: 154
January 12, 2018, 12:38:35 AM
Drinking alcohol is good for the health, too much drink of it will cause you a bad healthy effect. Alcohol can make crazy those who drink too much to the point that they don't know what is going on. Sometimes it effect the family. Harm them for remindering the problems. Sometimes alcohol is a medicine to those have illness that can be heal by alcohol.
Activity: 182
January 12, 2018, 12:29:22 AM
If taken in moderation, I think it should be fine. But if you are someone who drinks in a daily basis then you might want to consider checking if you are already dependent to it as it might evolve to something else.
Pages:
Jump to: