Pages:
Author

Topic: Impact of drinking alcohol. - page 20. (Read 75796 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 11:19:46 PM
The biggest impact of drinking alcohol is when we drink it, it stimulates our brain's nerve system when driving, it causes traffic accidents for ourselves and others. Alcohol can cause liver cancer or other physical problems such as headache, dizziness.
Activity: 63
January 13, 2018, 08:40:23 PM
I read online and have observed in friends of my parents that have been drinking regularly  that long term use of alcohol causes people to be easily irritable and have mood swings and generally less natural happiness. IMO everyone is free to make their own choices but it is best in moderation or as little as possible. I prefer smoking weed to unwind but not everywhere has California's pot laws, so you have to find what works for you.
Activity: 24
January 13, 2018, 08:16:17 PM
Minum alkohol berdampak sangat tidak baik bagi kesehatan, baik pikiran maupun anggota tubuh kita,bahkan akan terjadi kematian jika ketagian.
Activity: 30
January 13, 2018, 08:03:43 PM
Seems that the impact of drinking alcohol to the other people (not for me coz im not a drinker) is that they're going crazy and wild.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 06:47:29 PM
Drinking alcohol has a huge impact on you. It causes many bad problems. When you drink you will lose control of the rheumatism that affects the health. You drink a lot of alcohol will affect digestion, stomach pain. , stomach pain .... and cause the disease in the future. I advise you not to drink alcohol.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 05:31:27 PM
Alcohol is a social issue, it helps you to socialize in groups but also, like any other excess it can bring you a lot of problems, so since there is an industry of alcohol the impact on us is big.
Activity: 134
January 13, 2018, 05:25:42 PM
I some people why they have to drink, and they said it's because to relieve stress in work and they  find happiness.

Activity: 26
January 13, 2018, 12:37:28 PM
There's a lot of way to have a healthy body.Doing regularexecise is more better than drinking alcohol .Not all the time we are in self control to drink alcohol moderately as our self conditioning.else, high tollerance of alcohol to our body are no longer healthy way of lifestyle.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 12:26:59 PM
I think that the alcohol has a negative effect on the our body and mind. You need to completely give up alcohol if you want to be healthy.
Activity: 23
January 13, 2018, 12:09:24 PM
There are many things that will be affect in drinking alcohol. The first one is your health, people should know that they nee to be aware that alcohol has a great impact to their health especially to the children now a days they are now experience drinking alcohol while their parents doesn't know that their child has involved in drinking this alcohol. In some children this drinking of alcohol will lead them to not attending their class,having a big time in drinking at the bar place and the others has a big chance that they will not go to school. This alcohol for minors will destroys the future that their parents plans for them that parents should guide their childrens not to drink early, and for the elders they should know to drink moderately also be responsible so that childrens will be like them when it comes in drinking alcohol.
Activity: 45
January 13, 2018, 11:04:15 AM
To drink or not to drink is everyone's question. But I would not advise, it's still a harm to our body, harm to our future children, because people drunk commit many bad deeds.
Activity: 11
January 13, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

someone who has an alcoholic addiction to physical and mental abilities decreases, decreases awareness and can cause damage to the organs of the body.
Activity: 196
January 13, 2018, 04:06:12 AM
Regarding to health issue alcohol is bad. Bad in regard to much drinking. If just a little bit it is okey or in just an occasional.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 03:03:18 AM
Talking about alcohol, as people will normally say....drinking alcohol is not bad. But the abuse of it makes it bad.
People in recent time derive pleasure in excessively getting themselves intoxicated with alcohol just for the fun of it. These kind of persons are prone to all sorts of accidents which endanger their live...series of road accidents, domestic violence,etc are all what alcohol abuse can cause.
Also taking too much alcohol can make you share your private key online instead of your wallet address.
Alcohol increase suicide rates too.
Activity: 126
January 13, 2018, 02:19:35 AM
Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
Impact of drinking alcohol when you wake up in the morning sometimes you've experience hangover, experiencing some troubles when you drink to much, meet an  accident when you are not caring to your self or you are already out of the world because the effect of alcohol
Activity: 55
January 13, 2018, 01:00:32 AM
take a drink and do not put it on the head, you can take it sometimes at a time and then go to sleep for a better fight
Activity: 6
January 13, 2018, 12:07:16 AM
Impact of drinking alcohol may vary depending on the manner of drinking, health will be at high risk if a person don't drink with moderation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 12, 2018, 11:16:58 PM
drinking alcoholic liquor is not bad to your health if you drinking moderately but if it is already to much it can cause mental black out which may put you and people around in danger
Activity: 19
January 12, 2018, 10:21:05 PM
The drinking of alcohol is injurious heath . Its Brain damage. Binge drinking can cause blackouts, memory loss and anxiety. Long-term drinking can result in permanent brain damage, serious mental health problems and alcohol dependence or alcoholism.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 10:13:31 PM
Drinking alcohol is half good to our health but too much affect healthy living so just drink moderately
Pages:
Jump to: