Pages:
Author

Topic: Impact of Technology to your health? - page 2. (Read 1897 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 03:44:44 AM
It is good to reminisce my childhood days where I can play around and have fun outside. But nowadays, with the new technology, people especially children are only lock in the four walls of their home since most if not all are expose to gadgets inside the house, therefore, they can no longer inhale fresh air outside nor can play under the sun which is very good on their health. Children are mostly exposed to harmful rays of these modern technologies around.
Activity: 187
December 19, 2017, 03:02:39 AM
There is a positive and negative impact on the development of technology to health. The positive impact is with the development of technology of the predecessors who have been trying to perfect what has been and will be created for the welfare of humans. Some of which he created now can we feel in such a way.Technology computer for example, many changing medical devices. All medical information, including those generated from x-rays, laboratory tests and heart rate monitors, can now be transmitted to other physicians in digital format.the negative impacts of health technology developments of potential radiation effects produce new diseases. one example is a cancer that we know together that until now the disease has not had a drug that can detect until the achievement of a perfect cure for the sufferer. In addition, elements of radioactive substances that are used to treat cancer patients can also cause harmful radiation, and of course it becomes the forerunner of a dangerous new disease.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 10:46:59 PM
Have you ever thought about the long term impacts we still don't know but we are potentially exposed to ? Microwaves, Cellphones, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, changes in food, water, super loud music, anything we do knowing it could be bad but we still hadn't have issues with
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 18, 2017, 10:45:27 PM
I think it is possible for a person to change personality when he/she gets too attached on technology?
I'm a gamer and I prefer violent gore games when playing on my computer, I think that affected that way I speak and treat others in a more aggressive way and IT's really not a nice change.
I don't think it affect your personality. Games are just games and it should end there. It's not the games fault if someone treated others aggressively. There are a lot of factors why you are reacting that way. Maybe its because you know that no one will fight back or you have a problem and you just want to get away from it by means of doing that. Even if you are not a gamer or you play non-violent game, you will still have the same attitude and will react the same way.
Activity: 140
December 18, 2017, 10:23:01 PM
I think it is possible for a person to change personality when he/she gets too attached on technology?
I'm a gamer and I prefer violent gore games when playing on my computer, I think that affected that way I speak and treat others in a more aggressive way and IT's really not a nice change.
[/quote It may cause bad habits in our life especially in our health if we do not know how to manage in ourselves just minimize time its good to be healthy rather than being sick
Activity: 116
December 18, 2017, 06:38:07 PM
The impact of technology to my health is that it helped me regulate my lifestyle better. Some people tend to say that technology harms us since there are side-effects that is complementing this technology. However, proper usage of technology would definitely lead into one's beneficial and advantageous usage of this given opportunity to harness technology.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
December 18, 2017, 06:23:05 PM

It would be different for alot of people, but me personally i play alot of violent video games and it makes for a great vent for my aggression. I also do associate the even shorter attention span of kids to social media. We are very much used to very short condensed forms of information that anything longer than 5 minutes will eventually be ignored.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
December 18, 2017, 05:50:05 PM

I agree that it can change people for the worse but you would have to use a lot of technology everyday and have it be pervasive in your life to change this way. I doubt you have changed because of the games maybe you were already looking to speak more violently and ill of people but needed a reason to point to for the behavior.
Activity: 336
December 18, 2017, 05:09:05 PM
There are many impact of technology to our health when we can't proper use it. Everything has two part good or bad. Though technology make's our life more enjoyable on the other side it also harmful our health.Many time students are couldn't study properly because of more using of technology and it also harmful their health badly. Other side sound box,TV ,vcd etc makes very big sound,it also harmful of our health.
Activity: 99
Merit: 36
December 17, 2017, 04:08:01 PM
I am not sure about flatscreens but my impression that the amount of people wearing glasses seems to be constantly increasing...the only other factor I can image to contribute to that is Television...
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 17, 2017, 03:59:20 PM

I think that there is a correlation on what we choose to play and what we use on technology. It really has been an improvement and people live longer now with the innovations. However it also causes them the greatest problems because of too much technology.
Technology has advantages and dis advantages.  One of it's disadvantages was it's effect to ones health.  Most specially to our eyes.  It damages our vision and takes most pf our time from social interactions. It also lessens physical function of our body

True. Notice that most kids nowadays have bad eyesight due to prolonged exposure to bright displays.
as far as I know, displays don't affect the eyesight now...used to influence when there were tube monitors...I can confirm on myself - my work at the computer is 8-10 hours a day and my vision doesn't change
Activity: 79
December 16, 2017, 03:29:41 PM

I think that there is a correlation on what we choose to play and what we use on technology. It really has been an improvement and people live longer now with the innovations. However it also causes them the greatest problems because of too much technology.
Technology has advantages and dis advantages.  One of it's disadvantages was it's effect to ones health.  Most specially to our eyes.  It damages our vision and takes most pf our time from social interactions. It also lessens physical function of our body

True. Notice that most kids nowadays have bad eyesight due to prolonged exposure to bright displays.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 02:28:26 PM
Technology for us is good, if used correctly. Vecause of technology, we now have more advance treatments and procedures that will help cure diseases.
Activity: 28
December 16, 2017, 12:48:20 AM
I think there is an impact to our health when it comes to technology technology can change our life and especially to our health , if use of technology has a greater time than improving our lifestyle, diseases can probably occur bec.computer has radiation ...
Activity: 42
November 29, 2017, 08:10:04 AM
The impact of technology on our social, mental, physical and environmental health can be devastating. Because it can cause a lot illness like radiation, it will make your eyes blur and many more. So we need to manage our time especially in using technology.
Activity: 210
November 29, 2017, 07:03:11 AM

Activity: 6
November 29, 2017, 06:54:17 AM
Technology have a large impact with our health mentally and physically. How? Some people or more of us spend our time using our mobile phones, laptop, computer, etc. and forgot the time passed us by, sometimes we just forget to eat, drink simply because we are to busy using the so called technology. We don't even know that this bad practice have a bad effect on our health, we may not recognize it yet but sooner or later we will just be surprise about this effect.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 29, 2017, 06:27:46 AM
as mentioned above too much radiation exposure, bad for your spine if you're sitting too much, can be bad to your eyes and so much other stuff but you can't avoid technology nowdays, you just can't mate
If there arebad effects,I think the good effect is that wecan easily at and diagnose numerous diseases.  There are state of the art technology used to study new strains of bacteria and viruses and also formulate new medications that would counteract them. Thereare also innovations when it comes to machines like MRI, CT Scan and PET.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
November 29, 2017, 02:13:36 AM
Impact of technology is sometimes is bring bad to health because when you became addicted you cannot sleep as earlier so you became weak because you sleep to late at night some suffering anemia,anemic
Activity: 214
November 28, 2017, 05:54:45 PM
the impact of the most fundamental technology is the interference to the vision of the eye, technology (exp: smartphone) is always giving rays of the radiation, and I think it can damage the eyes (in a long time)
Pages:
Jump to: