Pages:
Author

Topic: Impact of Technology to your health? - page 8. (Read 1897 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 07:32:13 PM
Today's generation technology is everywhere and being a programmer with a job facing my computer in a whole day and a whole week is dangerous because of radiation exposure and that's not a health living.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
October 05, 2017, 06:55:39 PM
I think it is possible for a person to change personality when he/she gets too attached on technology?
Thats is possible , the kids is more prone on this.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 06:51:04 PM
I don't know if someone has the same problem, but I really have pain in my thingers and arm, because of the work with computer whole day long... And my desk is really small, so I've started notes problems with eyes(((
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
October 05, 2017, 12:53:27 PM
I think it is possible for a person to change personality when he/she gets too attached on technology?
I'm a gamer and I prefer violent gore games when playing on my computer, I think that affected that way I speak and treat others in a more aggressive way and IT's really not a nice change.

I think so too, I've read an article about health and gadgets. Technology and gadgets has a direct effect on people's mental and physical health. If you use computer too much, you will be prone to stress and of course there's also an effect to your health. Most people who spend more time in computer are easy to be triggered by stress and anger.
Activity: 41
October 05, 2017, 05:09:57 PM
What concerns me more than personality changes is our ability to very easily ignore or neglect the ones (or the surroundings) around us due to technology. How often are you at a restaurant now and see the two people with their heads down looking at their phones? Or when was the last time you watched a movie all the way through without quickly checking your phone?

Sometimes it's worse - it's very easy to "pop into the office" in order to check an email or finish off some work - meanwhile the time and life around you doesn't stop, so it's something we all definitely need to be aware of.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
October 05, 2017, 11:48:30 AM
I'm a gamer and I prefer violent gore games when playing on my computer, I think that affected that way I speak and treat others in a more aggressive way and IT's really not a nice change.

I think that there is a correlation on what we choose to play and what we use on technology. It really has been an improvement and people live longer now with the innovations. However it also causes them the greatest problems because of too much technology.
Activity: 9
October 05, 2017, 08:13:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: