Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀IMPLEUM (IMPL) | Migration from Stratis to BlockCore | IMPL -> IMPLX SWAP - page 31. (Read 415809 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Judging by the team's confidence, perhaps in this project there are many partners who have already invested in it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I think the project has every chance of success, the idea is certainly relevant in our time.
Yes, the main thing that the idea was picked up by businessmen who want to make good money on investments, the project is their chance.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064

Specifications:

Ticker: IMP
Algorithm: x13 PoW/PoS
Address letter: I
Total Coin Supply: 100,000,000 IMP
Premine: 1% (1,000,000 IMP)
Pre-mining does not participate in the PoS.
rpcport: 16172
port: 16171
Base transaction fee: 0.0001 IMP
Blocktime: ~1 Minutes
PoW block reward: 48 -> 0.48 IMP
PoW Blocks: 100,000
PoS: 10-1000% (Until 129,600)
PoS Start Block: 1,000

First time today I heard about Impleum.
I like that Premine is only 1%
and that it was not used for PoS staking like in many other 'projects'  like XN/XRH...

Translating ANN and Whitepapeer to more langaugues would be great !

Why only few languages, when we can have much more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It's cool, the project immediately thinks about the most important thing - listings on stock exchanges. This indicates that they think first of all about people, and about how interesting to someone is a token.
The idea is good, it's interesting when there will be a beta version for testing the project?
Merit: 2
I'm pretty sure that this project will hit the world of Blockchain and take its place in crypto-economy.
Activity: 252
The main thing is that in parallel the team developed project. Often, when the exchange listened token - team disappeared. I hope this will not happen.

This happened at the beginning, when the stock exchanges  were hungry, inexperienced and greedy. Now I'm sure that carrying out a thorough check of the project before listing. Reputation is the most expensive.

Plus, this is the first bell to the fact that the token will slowly but confidently move on increasing. Just do not understand, will  project go on ICO?
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Project worthy of attention. I think it needs to go to the American market.
Why would he need an American market? There are a lot of customers and workers in Russia, and thay can start very well. The main thing is desire))

The Americans have already similar projects and a lot. Russia have  more free market. Although less money ...

Russia is always difficult to raise funds. This is a long process that does not always come to an end.
The main thing is that in parallel the team developed project. Often, when the exchange listened token - team disappeared. I hope this will not happen.

This happened at the beginning, when the stock exchanges  were hungry, inexperienced and greedy. Now I'm sure that carrying out a thorough check of the project before listing. Reputation is the most expensive.
Why would he need an American market? There are a lot of customers and workers in Russia, and thay can start very well. The main thing is desire))

The Americans have already similar projects and a lot. Russia have  more free market. Although less money ...

however, many people believe that Russian projects do not create confidence in the market. because there were already many such projects with Russian developers, which turned out to be scam.
I do not agree with you, is this permissible? The Russian team Piligrim XXI tells you about something?
Activity: 154
Today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations for simple and comfortable impressions. Good luck to the team)
One of the most heavily affected industries is financial services, as evidenced by the growth of online banks.
Automation through the blockchain will inevitably change the industry. This will allow financial services to billions of people who until recently did not have access.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

however, many people believe that Russian projects do not create confidence in the market. because there were already many such projects with Russian developers, which turned out to be scam.
Activity: 154
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations for simple and comfortable impressions. Good luck to the team)
One of the most heavily affected industries is financial services, as evidenced by the growth of online banks.

Activity: 140
Integration Blockchain into mobile) a cool idea, I will follow the development of the project.
It seems that the project will ensure the promise of automated trust. Blockchain offers this solution.
Integration Blockchain into mobile) a cool idea, I will follow the development of the project.
The project can be useful to banks and financial companies - as a tool for carrying out secure and fast transactions.

I think the project can be used in all spheres of human life: health, fighting corruption, online shopping and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: