Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀IMPLEUM (IMPL) | Migration from Stratis to BlockCore | IMPL -> IMPLX SWAP - page 33. (Read 415809 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 254
The team is all Devs which great to be fair.
As a trader all it matters for me the exchange news which seems to be in Q3, a bit long to wait but it's worth it.

Bookmarked & waiting for the development, good luck.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Blockchain implementation across diverse sectors can be a solution to the most foundational problems of mankind. This project is a great example.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
The project is also wonderful.
Airdrop is also doing well and is striving to acquire members.
I am looking forward to listing on a new exchange.
This coin will moon!

This is really big project I recommend all my friends
For the future i wish this project have amazing plan.
A nice problem is that it is difficult to get Airdrop because too many community members. Grin
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
Activity: 140
As there are many news such as external attacks recently,
I think that it is very good that there is high resistance to external attacks.
Uniquely customized block chains can be easily deployed.
Activity: 43
Impleum is the greatest blockchain solution ever. I love staking impleum. 1 imp = 1 usd
Activity: 4
Will be watching this project with interest, especially as it has an actual use case, and industry application
Activity: 19
1 IMPs 1 USD is very good price  Cool
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
Impleum coin is looking very good and solid.Their discord community is very helpful.This coin is best for me to invest on it.Dev team is very active on their server.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
nice coin and i like that it is a hybrid coin in proof of stake and work

U are hybrid of bee and jellyfish. Nothing and no one is perfect, and I, however, can allow a meager leeway for people with arses attached to their necks saying cheerful bullshit here and there while making in coin creator another batch of coins, but this time there will be no mercy to human stupidity. Ill come and kick ur ass.
Activity: 45
Activity: 168
Activity: 38
Im sorry I didn't spot this project on start.I joined a week ago ...and its great.Hope it will break trough at top 50.Great job team
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
I am happy to join the latest airdrop of Impelium. great project, and they have a great marketing partner of Introduction of coin discord.

all the best.
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
got information about this coin from my best friends, i hope this coin had good prospect and had good roadmaps for minimize dumpers coins..

let's rock this coin
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Now we focus on great pos rewards . will follow this coin very closely ..

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

On the block 100 000, the last PoW block was found. From block 100 001 Impleum becomes Pure Pos coin.

Exchange ?
copper member
Activity: 377
Molie Messenger https://www.molie.chat

On the block 100 000, the last PoW block was found. From block 100 001 Impleum becomes Pure Pos coin.

Activity: 21
Finally a new POS/MN ..  coin project that actually put team members on the web page...   This is the best way to attract new investors.
Im on it.
Activity: 130
Great project, this is what we need on the blockbuster. This is the type of project that each investor must invest in it, anyone should know and join this project.
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: