Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀IMPLEUM (IMPL) | Migration from Stratis to BlockCore | IMPL -> IMPLX SWAP - page 32. (Read 415809 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
The project can be useful to banks and financial companies - as a tool for carrying out secure and fast transactions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Actually - very necessary service. Because it allows you to use the crypto currency in your daily life.
Correctly, the market of crypto currency is rapidly developing. The project is relevant for today.
Activity: 154
At first glance, the project seemed like a scam. I do not know why. Immediately closed tab, and some time later, remembered it somehow returned and reread. I admit that was wrong, the project is normal.
At first glance, it happens, I understand. I recently walked around the forum, found the old topic of the NEM coin. Seriously scam! at first glance, the design of the topic is not at all ... A coin is already success))
Yes before creators did not especially think about visual design. This is now investors have become spoiled. The design parameters entered in the selection parameters.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Hello! The project will create a new ecosystem using blockchain technologies. Will he deal with a lot of areas?
Activity: 150
Hi
Why choose the x13 algorithm for this coin?
Activity: 154
At first glance, the project seemed like a scam. I do not know why. Immediately closed tab, and some time later, remembered it somehow returned and reread. I admit that was wrong, the project is normal.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Well, I do not know, many teams have already tried to implement this idea, and many are now actively developing the project, what makes you different from them?
An interesting project, I wish the guys good luck, because I do not fully understand the strategy.
And what is there to understand, come up with an interesting and necessary idea, collect a team of ideological guys and go ahead))
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Impleum having an excellent future. I do believe it has everything which can lead impleum towards a strong and successful coin in the longer run. People who are asking for an early exchange needs to little wait for it. It will come good. Smiley
Activity: 45
when  exchange market is listed?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
any news about listing date?
more you wait and more the risk of dump increase
Activity: 166
I think soon there will be an exchange, the price will be more than 2 dollars
Activity: 56
what exchange will be the first to list Impleum!
Activity: 166
project is alive all living, do not mislead people. go to channel Discord
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
still no exchange. project is dead.
Activity: 56
im just curious how is impleum marketing going and how are they adhering to their roadmap?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I almost forgot to ask, how many coins are needed to masternode? because I still have some coins for as a collection from mining at that time
Activity: 51
copper member
Activity: 8
Masternode Collateral for IMP ?
Pages:
Jump to: