Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀IMPLEUM (IMPL) | Migration from Stratis to BlockCore | IMPL -> IMPLX SWAP - page 36. (Read 415809 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
It's good that similar projects, with a small amount of premine and transparent technology appear. Good luck to the development team
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
using this method seems to often experience success because the progress of all updates will be able to attract people into a good project this
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I would like to know more details about this project. Looking forward for more updates about impleum project.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Just purchased some Smiley finally a coin with a solid dev team. Looking forward to further developments!
Activity: 150
Do you have any priorities for solving the problems of today's shipping industry?
Activity: 334
Merit: 13
NEW IMP Mining Pool
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:3633 -u -p c=IMP
NiceHash Port: 3633
Activity: 29
Why do people create such horrible topics in which they spill out their most terrible dreams, to the great happiness it's not true and the crypto currency can not end for no reason. Because we see with you what interest the authorities are showing to the crypto-currencies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
The ROI rate for POS is very high, I like that. I will try to exploit a few IMPs from the pool to enjoy ROI in POS. Hope to have a high profit for me. Good job and good luck, dev.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Great project, this is what we need on the blockbuster. This is the type of project that each investor must invest in it, anyone should know and join this project.
Activity: 46
NEW MINING POOL ADDED

http://superpool.pw

Only 0.1% fee

Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://superpool.pw:3633 -u -p c=IMP
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
WTS IMP @ 1 BTC per 10000 IMP
Activity: 47
This is a great project, I am very happy to invest here
Activity: 89
Hungarian translation reserved. Please PM!
Activity: 32
Interested about the C# aspect of this coin.
Activity: 46
I believe that investing in their projects is a perfect choice! one of criteria the project will be success is always give update every time, so we able to know the project will achieve the goal or not, and i think this project will interest for investor to invest to this project.

Activity: 8
Reserve Chinese translation.

Hi, you have restriction for newbie. Write me, pls, in Discord
German translation reserved
Write me please PM. You have a message restriction from newbie
talking about airdrop with twitter , my advice you need to ask people about audit score reall followers
it will prevent it from fake accounts / robot.

Seriously, 100% correct. All these obvious fake accounts only hurt the legitimacy of the project if the devs do nothing to stop it. There needs to be a criteria for the airdrop, like new accounts don't qualify or something like that.

We have this point:
*You must register with your real account
We dont make airdrop for fake account
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
talking about airdrop with twitter , my advice you need to ask people about audit score reall followers

Seriously, 100% correct. All these obvious fake accounts only hurt the legitimacy of the project if the devs do nothing to stop it. There needs to be a criteria for the airdrop, like new accounts don't qualify or something like that.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: