Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀IMPLEUM (IMPL) | Migration from Stratis to BlockCore | IMPL -> IMPLX SWAP - page 38. (Read 415809 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
good project
when masternode active and how many collateral coin?
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
This looks like a great project. Im glad I caught the information on this when I did. Good Luck everyone and lets take it to the moon. #Impeleum #Masternodes #POW #POS

Join us on Discord https://discord.gg/byhy6Rb
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Mining works, Wallet works, Air drop seems legitimate.

So far so good.
copper member
Activity: 377
Molie Messenger https://www.molie.chat
Do you have a white paper for the coin?

Please look our roadmap. Our white paper will be published in many different languages Q2 2018.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Do you have a white paper for the coin?
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
This look like a good project. I just join your airdrop. Please contact me if need other information. I will update here if I receive your coins.
Activity: 126
looks good very interesting for implementation this Project.
within Devploment IMP, what the make offers platform until success Quarter 2,3 ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I think that compatibility between travel and crypto currency is good, but it is meaningless without a lot of partnerships!
merculet
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Where’s the head office of developers? Can I see the all the members of the team together?
Activity: 18
This project is very interesting. Can you help me join it? Sad
Activity: 224
Looks Like a Good Concept Blockchain Implementation into Mobile Application, Web, and Desktop
Activity: 210
How many IMP can I join masternode? And how to calculate bonus for masternode? Transaction fee is 0.001 IMP for every transaction?
Activity: 90
Want to change MN Impleum to MN Akroma.
Activity: 266
" How long does it take to receive my first reward from staking?
- Based on current difficulty it could takes hours or days depending on how much IMP you have. "

Hope you can improve the time faster
Activity: 231
Let us support this project. I'll be active on discord
copper member
Activity: 294
its amazing how it went from 200ghs pool to 6ths in a matter of hours
Activity: 238
I will be one of the active and excited members of the project. It will develop and initiate many important strides for other link chains on all devices through the server.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP
Decided to participate. The form filled out. Now I will look forward to receiving the award for the airdrop. It is a pity that it will have to wait so long ..
Activity: 486
where and when will the listing take place?
Pages:
Jump to: