Pages:
Author

Topic: Importance of Positive approach in Life??? - page 2. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
importance of positive approach are the right attitude thoughts to contribute remain positive output, it also should not put more stress on discussing/remembering the wrong/unpleasant happenings in life.Everybody should remember the good happened in life. Learn from the past and move forward with hopes. Believe in God . We should learn the art to extract everything from ; which has been blessed/given to us by the Almighty God
The way we think determines the way we feel and is the control pad for the volume of happiness we choose to experience in our lives. The quality of our thinking essentially determines the quality of our life.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
 importance of positive approach are the right attitude thoughts to contribute remain positive output, it also should not put more stress on discussing/remembering the wrong/unpleasant happenings in life.Everybody should remember the good happened in life. Learn from the past and move forward with hopes. Believe in God . We should learn the art to extract everything from ; which has been blessed/given to us by the Almighty God
Activity: 238
A positive approach is very important, and often makes life easier, as you don't look at all the negatives and "what if" all the time. However, some people really take it too far, by talking positive while something bad happened to them. It's so irritating if they can't be honest with their feelings and sometimes admit that they are a bit down.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Nothing is wrong of being positive or negative, just don't rely your future on that two approaches.

Some people are dependent on their feelings towards things that they are going to do. Sad to say, when they are thinking positively, they won't exert enough effort to make a thing happen, or if they are too negative, they would be exerting too much effort. In the end it will fail because of over/under acting.

I really admire those people who just use their logic if what they are going to do is going to fail or or not than those who think positively or negatively.
Activity: 17
Being positive is important. Why? because when you wake up in the morning and you started your day with negativity all your decisions & actions will be undesirable. Having positive attitude & thinking everyday will let you do everything much better & you will always feel lighter & healthier emotionally & physically.
Activity: 92
It is very important to be positive in life as that is what helps you in long run.
uwr
Activity: 42
Positive approach is always a more interesting path to follow.
Beeing negative means a rejection of any action but to cry around, but positive approach in oposite guides you to solve problems.
i personally imagine that life would be boring without problems.
But the great thing is - the universe has infinite things to solve yet!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
a positive approach is necessary in any life situation, let your thoughts always go in a positive mood and the difficulties in life will be regarded by you as adventures that need to be overcome for a happier ending. be positive, smile at people, give your love and warmth and in the world there will be more good and happiness for everyone.
Activity: 32
I am a totally negative man; when someone asks me to be positive i start becoming even more negative, what a problem Sad
Activity: 55
There are many things that people want in their lives and being positive is one of them.
Activity: 102
Being positive keeps the surroundings healthy and happy and it is one of the best things. 
Activity: 54
Being positive is a very good thing and people should be always positive.
Activity: 116
It is very important to be positive in life otherwise negativity might harm you.
Activity: 90
One thing is to avoid depression. Being depressed takes a toll to your physical and mental health and shouldn't be overlooked.
Activity: 24
Ofcourse positive attitude makes you win the game in first hand only or increase its chance of winning. So its important
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
What do you think about positive approach in life. One should be positive all the time or we can use negative approach sometimes??
I use positive approach in every case or walk of life.

I tend to choose Positive outlook and drive in life. Like I would go and take a walk alone happy and confident than wasting my timr mingleing with wrong people.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
The importance of positive approach in life is you would be much more happier and less problematic ,
Nothing would change if you choose to overthink about your problem you should just stay positive and look for a solution.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
What do you think about positive approach in life. One should be positive all the time or we can use negative approach sometimes??

I believe that a positive mind set really help you holistically. I mean every aspect of life if viewed positively then stress levels will be lower and anxiety greatly decrease. But don't view life too positively to a fault. You should really consider planning foe the worse, and we say positive thinking not naive thinking. Because really, worrying about what happened, is happening and will happen will just shorten you lifespan considerably.
Activity: 602
Someone said that if you smile at people around you, people will smile at you back. The positivity that you spread around so it's very important to have that approach in our everyday life.
Activity: 462

The way how we view life everyday affects how we live it too. If we think about life in a positive way, every thing else will follow. Remember that positive things attracts positive out comes in life. If you view life in a bad way, you will deal with your daily life full of stress and in a hard way.
Pages:
Jump to: