Pages:
Author

Topic: Importance of Positive approach in Life??? - page 4. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
If we think positively about life it is much more easier to live. We will not be easily stressed out about something and we can solve problems easier becuase we can think more rational if we think positive.
I agree, if we think of the negative things that could be difficult to us if we are having fun but you are thinking negative things at the same time. Well I think you should also set aside it first. That's true, that it is easier to live if we think positively.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There is a saying that goes like this, as a person thinketh, that's how he/she is in life. When you think negative thoughts, you start to speak negatively and later act negatively which affects every positivity in your life.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
What do you think about positive approach in life. One should be positive all the time or we can use negative approach sometimes??
I use positive approach in every case or walk of life.
I think we should think positively in every situation because it help us better .
If you are chosen between positive thinking and negative thinking? What would you choose?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Positive approach is a character and must be made an habit of every human and the positive attitude must be cultivated among people from their young age.
We must keep in mind that the starting of negative matter must be started from positive matter, because negativeness stopped the way of positiveness in our mind. Negativeness dies our self-confidence, when positiveness multiplies our self-confidence.

It makes relations easier to any person. It become strong communication between two.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'll go for positive approach. They said whatever happens always think positive. Positive thinking can lead you away from depression and feeling of failure and emptiness. Most of the times positive approach results to success.
Activity: 105
Always positives keeps your day easy. Always be positive in life to get easy approach in life. It helps you to motivate and very helpful in every aspect in life. Stay positive!
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
being optimistic on negative approach of life we make u a success person and do the right things with out any hesitation on the risk will takes
Activity: 308
What do you think about positive approach in life. One should be positive all the time or we can use negative approach sometimes??
Positive approach in life makes us a happy person. To think always positive is always being happy , if we approach the negativity in life , we feel so much in depress , lonely and not able to think completely. Thus saying said that always think positive to enter positive energy in our life. Good vibes always , to be a happy being.
Activity: 504
I truly believe that positivity attracts positive things and if you'll always choose to do what is positive, things will turn out positive for you as well. It's not always easy to do especially when you are in a tough situation, but even then, choices will always be laid out in everything you do. In case you don't know what to do, just simply choose or do the positive.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

Positive approach in life is necessary for us to look forward in life full of hope for the future. We might face different hardships and difficulties everyday and facing it in a negative way won't help but rather break your hopes and strategies in life. Having a positive character would be very helpful in every hard circumstances of life.
Activity: 132
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
possitive approach in life can lighten and makes life more fun and easier. Possitive outlook in life will eliminate stress. Think possitive and all things are good. Eliminate negativity, it will only lessen productivity
Activity: 420
Being positive even in times of struggles and difficulties can ease our mind and can relieve stress. It is very important to hope that all will become well as time will pass by.
Activity: 175
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
If we think our life in positive way or we approach it in a positive way we are better to face every problem or struggle that we've been through. We are better and easily face all the problems in a less stress and pressure.
Activity: 476
In this life, we know that we will face numerous problems, suffering and tragedies and even we prepared, we still can't take it. And that's where positive approach helps you, you laugh at it or make it an inspiration that it will never happen again.
Activity: 116

Thinking positive is important to our lives, no matter who we are and what our kind of living is. I read some article before about Law of Attraction, it says that you get what you are thinking or you will become what you are thinking, if you think positive you will attractive positivity and if you always think negative you will attract negativity. So we should always think positively. 😊
Activity: 252
A positive approach in life is very important. A person who is able to think positively will see a problem that makes stress less threatening than someone who likes to think negatively. Positive thoughts relate to positive emotions and other constructs such as optimism, hope, happiness and psychological well-being. Determine positive thinking as the whole attitude that is contained in the thoughts, behaviors, feelings and sayings that lead to growth and success.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Positive approach in life is a big impact that helps us reach the goals that we want in life in a satisfying way. While reaching our goals in life , we might face struggles and hardships along the way but the effective way to win over it is by always looking at the brighter side of life and avoid negative vibes that affects you being productive.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
When you will change your perspective you will change the way you see things. if you choose to be positive then you are bringng the positivity with you and around you. You will have an easier time at your job and more pleasant working relationship with your co workers. When you have problems you will think of ways to solve it rather than putting the blame on others.
Activity: 70
Having a positive outlook means you can enjoy life more. It's better to be happy most of the time than sad and bored most of the time. Positivity is what gets things done in this world and without it we'd surely live in a much less colourful place.
Activity: 3
Positive approach in Life is important but not fundamental, the key of success for me is the focus.
Pages:
Jump to: