Pages:
Author

Topic: Importance of Positive approach in Life??? - page 7. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 12:28:11 AM
People who are positive and optimistic leave strong and lasting impressions on others. They get promoted and advance in their careers, consistently growing and developing. Not only are they content and fulfilled, they are moving forward and successful! There are so many benefits to maintaining a positive and optimistic outlook and here are just a few of those benefits
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 06:39:00 PM
What do you think about positive approach in life. One should be positive all the time or we can use negative approach sometimes??
I use positive approach in every case or walk of life.
If you don't believe that tomorrow the sun will shine on you than there are problems, depression is a silent serious illness which steps in our life's like a threat, so it is good to have a positive attitude, even when things doesn't go as it should.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
November 24, 2017, 03:25:09 PM
What do you think about positive approach in life. One should be positive all the time or we can use negative approach sometimes??
I think we should be in positive approach, being positive in life is easier to life and it is give you a positive decision in whatever problem you're facing. being positive is more easier than being negative and also being positive will not easily stressed you out.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 12:21:37 PM
When you are happy, your body (or, let us say, brain) produces much endorphin, and it positively affects on our health either.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 04:22:27 AM
I think that with a positive attitude there are no roadblocks that you cannot handle. You are determined to find a way past any obstacle which may block your path. You know that there will be challenges but you are confident enough and determined enough to take them on.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 20, 2017, 03:28:20 AM

Being positive to life is one of the most important way to live happily. No matter how the circumstances are tough and cannot be resistable, Positivism can help people handle difficulties in life. That's way, being optimistic is the most crucial way of getting a better life for sure.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
November 19, 2017, 09:57:48 PM

Having a positive approach in life keans that you have a positive attititude and attacks life through being optimistic. As a result you exide positive energy that can affect not just you but the world itself into kaking you a better person and the world to live in
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 09:49:04 PM
It is important that we maintain a postive attitude and a positive approach in life. Because through this, we can actually be contented and live a much happier life. According to the movie that I saw, we should always look at the bright side of everything. Because then we will be happy,
Activity: 96
November 19, 2017, 03:43:00 PM
Being always positive in life,helps one in every spheres of life.When you think positive about some of your work half of work will be done..It will change a lot in your thinking procress.It makes one's life easier.In everywhere one who always think positive are appreciated by all..
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2017, 01:27:17 PM
I believe that Positivity in life leads the way to success. Therefore negativity will do you anything good.   
I quite agree with you on that stance, I have never seen people with so many negativity succeed in life after all, Being positive brings self confidence and this makes it possible for people to achieve a lot in life.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 10:48:20 AM
Positive approach are truly important into our Life, it seems like you approach all the possibilities to succeed. If those possibilities are all positive, people become truly successful in his race. Just keep positive thoughts and leave those negative behind.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 19, 2017, 10:30:04 AM

One of the key things of using positive approach is that it always yields positive results. You can never use a negative approach to get a positive result.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 19, 2017, 07:48:33 AM
I believe that Positivity in life leads the way to success. Therefore negativity will do you anything good.   
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 07:41:37 AM
I believe we should look for positive in every situation... For me personally it's the way to survive in this hectic world. I adopted the philosophy, that everything that happens has its high purpose. Even death or desease.
Activity: 78
November 19, 2017, 05:10:15 AM
If you think positively, your life will be more positive. All your work will be very easy. You will not get stressed and will not have problems. That is the benefit of positive thinking
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 05:03:50 AM
Being positive is a very good approach in life, seeing everything in the most positive way can give you good vibes and good vibes can make you productive Smiley
Activity: 210
November 19, 2017, 05:03:36 AM
Yes i could not say how important it is but its very important.
By positive will make our life better.
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
November 19, 2017, 04:48:25 AM
Approaching positively to everything is making people happy. If you are full of stress it can burn your emotions and physical condition very fast. In stressful days people always like to think negatively and pessimistic. The cure for the bad mood is the positive approach that can have the huge impact on the life of the individual if it is used in the life. People don't have the strength to think positively and act positively all the time cause they think it will bring nothing to them but every positive move that people make will only make them better chances, bring happiness into their lives and will provide them opportunities that they didn't even hope for.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
November 19, 2017, 03:46:33 AM

It can lead you to a forever happiness and lead to success.
Optimists are always positive, selecting to see the best in all circumstances.
Look at the upside of life and sustain a positive outlook even in the worst of times which can create the eventual change in leading a happy life.

Exactly.  Ups and downs are part of life but positive approach and optimism is important in order to lead happy and successful life. According to new scientific studies positive approach is very important for physical and mental health. With positive approach the whole world looks positive and conditions like tension and depression can be avoided.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 17, 2017, 08:23:18 AM
Positive approach is the right thing to do. It is not doing what is good in every circumstances. Doing what is good is usually leads people to do negative things. But doing what is right is always right even it is hard personally and not convenient at the first step but more profitable at last.

Sometimes its going to.make all.the differences between ypu making the right decisions or not. Positivity affects people intellectually and emotiobally so a positive person woulsd almost all the avoid making the same mistakes over amd over again
Pages:
Jump to: