Pages:
Author

Topic: Importance of Positive approach in Life??? - page 6. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 15, 2017, 04:54:17 AM
What do you think about positive approach in life. One should be positive all the time or we can use negative approach sometimes??
I use positive approach in every case or walk of life.

If you smile at the world, it would certainly smile back at you. Life is full of hardships and letting it bring you down only makes things worse. It will wear you out mentally and emotionally. I think people should just accept things the way they are and simply find all things positive around them. If you are unsure of where to start, simply do the positive and think positively, hence positive things are sure to come your way.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 03:31:26 AM
С людьми, наполненными жизнелюбием, всегда легко и приятно общаться. Да и жизнь у них складывается благополучно: хорошая работа, приятное окружение, мир в семье. Казалось бы, эти личности обладают особым даром. Безусловно, удача должна присутствовать, но на самом деле человек сам формирует свое счастье. Главное – правильный жизненный настрой и позитивное мышление. Оптимисты всегда настроены позитивно и не жалуются на жизнь, просто каждый день улучшают ее, а это под силу каждому.Во-первых, надо всегда думать о положительном.
Во-вторых, в своей речи и мыслях исключить употребление отрицательных частиц и увеличить количество утвердительных слов (получаю, выигрываю, имею).
Необходимо быть твердо уверенным в том, что все обязательно получится, и тогда позитивная установка воплотится в жизнь.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 07:20:12 AM
Positive aspects of intusi based decision making are:
 The time spent on decision making is relatively short.

For issues of limited influence, decision making will satisfy generally.

The decision-making ability of the decision-maker is very important, and it needs to be put to good use.
Activity: 224
December 09, 2017, 09:27:42 AM
Both are essential? why? if you are always positive in life it will create a lax effect on your mind and you tend to lose all those eagerness but too much negative vibes will make you fail most of the time. It's not easy to explain in words but i believe both are good in moderate approach.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 09, 2017, 08:56:18 AM
We have to express sadness sometimes for us to release the emotions that will definitely store deep inside yourself.  But taking a positive approach in life will definitely make your life easier, those people arround you will feel comfortable with you
Activity: 183
December 09, 2017, 08:22:05 AM
The positive approach towards life makes all impedance's just vanish away in a fraction of seconds. A proper human being is created only when his or her premise in childhood is built on the foundation of a positive attitude towards himself and most importantly his life.
Activity: 22
December 04, 2017, 09:24:03 AM
What do you think about positive approach in life. One should be positive all the time or we can use negative approach sometimes??

I never experienced a situation when it was appropriately to use negative approach.. On my opinion positive thoughts are rather helpful and we should always stay positive. If we can't change your thoughts we can't change anything!
Activity: 50
December 04, 2017, 09:22:34 AM
For me, Positive approach is not only facing to the positive side. Positive approach is the generalization of things in the world. How we balance our attitude to different situations, how we behave, act, response to a situation that my lead our life complicated or happy. So, if there is positive there is always  negative. How can we know that our action is right if we don't know the comparison of both good and bad, ethical and unethical, moral and immoral. We give Importance to positive approach because we believe that all our problems are created by god and only god knows that we can survive from it. We must also look to the negative side of our life to use it as a weapon to become more educated and positive person.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 09:09:15 AM

I think we should be positive at all times. Thinking negative will cause you stress and headache. But sometimes we can think negatively. Its like preparing for the worst and avoiding expectations.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 08:35:32 AM
a positive approach is what makes us live and move on...because even in the best situation one can find something negative...and in the worst something positive...and only a positive attitude will help us survive
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 06:02:17 AM
positive approach in life and how to handle a situation/problem can gave us positive results. It gives us hope and courage to overcome every problem and challenges we may encounter in life.
Activity: 146
December 02, 2017, 10:45:23 AM
If you don't believe that tomorrow the sun will shine on you than there are problems, depression is a silent serious illness which steps in our life's like a threat, so it is good to have a positive attitude, even when things doesn't go as it should.
Positive approach in life makes life more colorf.  In whatever we do let us not forget that we have to be positive.  Attitude is the key so that in every dillema we fce,  we face it with positivity.  Let us attract goodness and spread good vibes.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
December 02, 2017, 08:54:59 AM
Importance of positive approach in life gives you hope no matter how negative or life sometimes...its helps you boast your moral values and encourage you a lot instead of complaining and murmuring... having positive attitude, being thankful for everything that happen and by seeing the good side of each situation keeps you away from trouble and make blessing more inviting.   
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
December 02, 2017, 02:22:44 AM
If you maintain a positive attitude, this will be infectious and those around you will pick up on your positive energy. Everyone in your touch will feel positive and people will want to interact with you. This in turn will lead to you happiness in life.

If you maintain a negative attitude, the opposite is likely to happen. People will not want to be around you, You family/friends will feel demotivated and result will be that the happiness of your life will deteriorate.
Activity: 183
November 30, 2017, 04:35:15 AM
Off course You should keep positive approach in life. With a positive approach you will feel in control and confident and you will perform at your best, whereas a negative approach will damage confidence, harm performance, paralyze your mental skills and may also impact your health.
Activity: 322
November 29, 2017, 04:19:30 AM
Positive attitude to life can help us to reduce the pressure of life, we have changed such an attitude.
Activity: 79
November 29, 2017, 03:52:07 AM
importance of positive approach in life for me it become less stressful and much better if we think positive
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
November 26, 2017, 08:15:44 AM

The positive approach in life means that you ate able to see the good in everything that you do. Even if there are a lot of problems going on having a positive approach means veing able to push theough and be better in this world of suffering.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 26, 2017, 08:11:36 AM
Being positive is a lot more easy than yo be negative in life. Being positive help you to cope up in life and giving you a positive decision in ever problem you'll face.

Most of the time it affects whether you're going to be suvcessful or not. I've read sometime ago about a book saying that a.positive attitude attracts positive results and same with negativity. I agree with and it makes a lotnof sense.
Activity: 135
November 25, 2017, 02:05:12 AM
Being positive is a lot more easy than yo be negative in life. Being positive help you to cope up in life and giving you a positive decision in ever problem you'll face.
Pages:
Jump to: