Pages:
Author

Topic: Important announcement from Primedice - page 2. (Read 15350 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
LOL, PD faucet is only a little. I have wagered 0.7btc on dadice, but can you guess my faucet?

Yeah, 7k sat faucet, I am level 28. Dadice will be PD's biggest competitor in the future.

Wow man, thanks for sharing such information, I was at DaDice but wasn't knowing this, I will try to wager as much as possible now. Smiley
And I too think that PD should consider on increasing their faucets.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
So if you block users from US depositing on your site is enough, or do you need to block faucet too, so they can't play anymore?

OMG! Isn't primedice faucet only 200 satoshi
Who would waste their time with gambling from faucet

You better try something else, or try DaDice which give bigger faucet

I don't gamble at all, but would like to know it.

The Primedice faucet will give you 200 satoshi per claim only if you have wagered less than 1 btc in total.
My account can get about ~1400 satoshi per claim with a total wagered of ~1.3 btc.

LOL, PD faucet is only a little. I have wagered 0.7btc on dadice, but can you guess my faucet?

Yeah, 7k sat faucet, I am level 28. Dadice will be PD's biggest competitor in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
the important thing is that i and others people from my country still can play,deposit and get free faucet from yours.. Smiley
you can still play though governments are unpredictable and can make btc illegal at any time
if they will really want i think they can check your browsing even though you use a vpn

Not every government is so hostile towards cryptography and cryptocurrency, and you can always use a VPN.
Activity: 896
the important thing is that i and others people from my country still can play,deposit and get free faucet from yours.. Smiley
you can still play though governments are unpredictable and can make btc illegal at any time

Not every government is so hostile towards cryptography and cryptocurrency, and you can always use a VPN.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
So if you block users from US depositing on your site is enough, or do you need to block faucet too, so they can't play anymore?

The Primedice faucet will give you 200 satoshi per claim only if you have wagered less than 1 btc in total.
My account can get about ~1400 satoshi per claim with a total wagered of ~1.3 btc.

Although I don't spend time on faucets, I think that is a nice way to rewards the hardcore users of Primedice. I never heard of that increase of Satoshi per claim though, so Stunna, this might need some more promotion as this might lead to more hardcore users of Primedice Wink.

I think Stunna did the right thing to block users from certain areas. I'm sure this affects the total of BTC betted, but in the end, it might keep Primedice alive (as it deserves).
Activity: 868

Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

I feel like promoting your site on a different site's thread won't make it look very legit.
Well, he stated the obvious. But this discussion is rather pointless because if you want to gamble just with faucet money you are doing it wrong anyway. If you have a lifetime and spent it collecting money from a faucet to gamble with you would probably won $10 maximum.

Anyway I read here that some VPN are not good and won't access you a PD site because theirs IP are blocked. So I want to know which VPN is will give me access to PD without problems, any tips?

I use cryptovpn.me vpn on pd just fine.

HideMyAss is nice, but not free

I suggest hotspotshield but you have to pay for it if you want to use european countries

Anything that is not developed in US would do the trick, haha Tongue
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

I feel like promoting your site on a different site's thread won't make it look very legit.
Well, he stated the obvious. But this discussion is rather pointless because if you want to gamble just with faucet money you are doing it wrong anyway. If you have a lifetime and spent it collecting money from a faucet to gamble with you would probably won $10 maximum.

Anyway I read here that some VPN are not good and won't access you a PD site because theirs IP are blocked. So I want to know which VPN is will give me access to PD without problems, any tips?

I suggest hotspotshield but you have to pay for it if you want to use european countries

Activity: 896

I'm pretty sure blocking (or at least taking reasonable preventative measures) would be enough for US law enforcement to leave PD alone. I really doubt Stunna would need to disable the faucet - if you really want to play just buy a VPN. It isn't that hard to set up and get back to normal (plus its extremely useful for security and anonymity).
Yea, but I would like to know as a developer of gambling site. We will need to talk to counsel about this, but I think that each player should know if it is legal to play in their jurisdictions or not. It is impossible for us to filter all users that are not legal to play. We just offer service that anyone can use...
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange

Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010

I'm pretty sure blocking (or at least taking reasonable preventative measures) would be enough for US law enforcement to leave PD alone. I really doubt Stunna would need to disable the faucet - if you really want to play just buy a VPN. It isn't that hard to set up and get back to normal (plus its extremely useful for security and anonymity).

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Looks like you rely on faucet mate. Looking for free btc? lol
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

I don't think so. In most places, if you don't pay for it then it's not gambling...
Pages:
Jump to: