Pages:
Author

Topic: Important question to Investors!! - page 2. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 06, 2019, 02:56:35 AM
Hey guys. As the title suggests, i've a question to the presale Investors.

Do you invest in Presales?

What do you research first in order to invest?

What makes the project interesting and worth investing?

I ask all the investors, what makes a coin Perfect!?!

A working platform?

Active devs?

or do you guys see something else too?

Please let me know, i'm really keen to know such stuff before becoming an investor myself. Thanks. Smiley
The table has been turned there's no certainty of any criteria to hold investment and make it worth it. As an investor I prefer the platform and hype behind such project.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
November 06, 2019, 02:50:00 AM
I will only conclude that before investing in any project you need to research every detail about the project, including the developer, TEAM, Partners, products, and the road map of the project. and it is important you do not use all your capital only for the same purpose, set aside to invest with the top cryptoqurrency in the market.
It is true that you said in your opinion in choosing the project, but currently doing so still get the project that ended in fraud because we know that investment in crypto currency at this time there is no institution that provides strong legal regulations for investment in currency. crypto money if fraud in investment there is a legal sanction in force of course fraud will be slightly reduced
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
November 06, 2019, 02:44:11 AM
If I am going to invest in a project presale, then I have confirmed that the project has been listed on a popular exchange and is in the order of the first exchanger on CMC, this is very convincing for me, for example the project has been listed on Binance, Kucoin, Huobi and another good market. So the developer before running the project, for me it is very important to register the project in a good trading market.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
November 06, 2019, 02:25:55 AM
A working platform?
Active devs?

One of the things investors are really looking for is a working platform. But not all tokensale or pre sale have a reliable platform so it is also a requirement for choosing a token to buy. They must have a unique platform that helps people. These are what investors are looking for now.

How about a working devs as well, once there is a working platform that would automatically mean that they have a working devs as well.
Actually its hard to find a project like that, because even if there are some who claim they have a working project but when the investors sees it doesn't have a great potential in the future, they would still not gonna invest.
Activity: 655
Merit: 10
November 06, 2019, 02:21:27 AM
I will only conclude that before investing in any project you need to research every detail about the project, including the developer, TEAM, Partners, products, and the road map of the project. and it is important you do not use all your capital only for the same purpose, set aside to invest with the top cryptoqurrency in the market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
November 06, 2019, 02:20:44 AM
In the past I often participated in the private sale stage in particular, but now it seems to be more profitable if I participate in IEO on well-known exchanges such as Binance. Projects that interested me are those who can create a new solution to be implemented in our daily lives and continue to make us use it, in other words in the future people can depend on the products they create. However, besides that which is only a concept, I also need tangible proof of the results of their hard work that has been made so far. Their activeness in providing routine updates is one thing that needs attention. Of course we as investors do not want to if they can only plan without doing further. And I always see the background of the team members working on the project, if they have had a lot of experience then my trust in them will also increase.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 06, 2019, 02:17:51 AM
A working platform?
Active devs?

One of the things investors are really looking for is a working platform. But not all tokensale or pre sale have a reliable platform so it is also a requirement for choosing a token to buy. They must have a unique platform that helps people. These are what investors are looking for now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 06, 2019, 01:40:01 AM
Investing in a pre sale is indeed very profitable because we can get a lot of bonuses, but it is also very risky. for investment in presale or ICO we must look at partners and the objectives of the project and we must choose projects that do have real products
Pre sale is indeed very profitable because of the amount of tokens that you will get if you will join the pre sale period. Before you even invest any penny of your money into a project, you should have done your research first to make sure that you are investing into a project that has a potential in the future. Don't just look at the partners and objectives, look for the overall concept of the project, always look for a bigger picture.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 05, 2019, 08:15:22 PM
   Pre-sales are too expensive. Some of them ask for minimum of couple Ethereums to participate in pre-sale, I will never
give couple Ethereums I own for some untested and new project! When I invest I try to search for projects that deserve
my support.
   There are so many good projects to spare my money on them, why would anyone sane risk that amount of money in
some new project?
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
November 05, 2019, 08:10:38 PM
Investing in a pre sale is indeed very profitable because we can get a lot of bonuses, but it is also very risky. for investment in presale or ICO we must look at partners and the objectives of the project and we must choose projects that do have real products
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 05, 2019, 08:03:50 PM

What I check first before investing in any project is the team, I check to make sure they are real and one of the ways to usually confirm this is conferences and meet-ups, it's very hard to fake that. Additionally I prefer projects with an ready finished product even if it's still in a beta version, that shows that atleast they have a development team which is more than I can say for many projects that raised millions from their tokensales
Ready and usable finished product helps the project to have a good chance in succeeding to this market, so if you are investing into this presale
project better to make sure not to look for the bonus alone but instead look deeper. The bonus is the last factor since if the coin is just a copycat
the chance of being dumped after being listed is very high. Make sure to understand what you are dealing since you are going to use your money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
November 05, 2019, 07:49:36 PM

A working platform?

Active devs?

Please let me know, i'm really keen to know such stuff before becoming an investor myself. Thanks. Smiley
I don't want to participate in presale. I focus on projects types, is this new plans of project. Where is the previous project demand in coinmarketcap if this project isn't new in cryptocurrency.i like blockchain, currency and shipping coin. I don't support new exchange coin, already exists coin isn't good.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
November 05, 2019, 04:06:06 PM
Presale is the best way to invest in a project, because almost everyone at the beginning is making big discounts or is providing solid bonuses. If you have enough funds to do it, definitely the best choice to earn more profit.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
November 05, 2019, 10:48:06 AM
When you say Presale, do you mean Presale or tokensale investments in general? Presale investors were screwed during the IEO phase because every IEO tend to reduce the price of their tokens lower than what it was in the presale stage and sometimes as much as 50% reduction, anyways back to your question.

What I check first before investing in any project is the team, I check to make sure they are real and one of the ways to usually confirm this is conferences and meet-ups, it's very hard to fake that. Additionally I prefer projects with an ready finished product even if it's still in a beta version, that shows that atleast they have a development team which is more than I can say for many projects that raised millions from their tokensales
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 23, 2019, 07:19:21 AM
The Cryptocurrency space is a space that is constantly evolving, there was a time when presales was the shit, if you managed to get in on the presale level of a good project, you are made but those glory days are long gone, infact during the IEO era, if you managed to get into a presale, it is guaranteed that you would lose and lose big because IEO price would be lower with no lockup period. We just have to learn to adapt as things change
flexibility in decisions and the ability to change your strategy for the market - this is the most effective skill for a cryptocurrency investor today
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
October 22, 2019, 05:06:13 PM
The Cryptocurrency space is a space that is constantly evolving, there was a time when presales was the shit, if you managed to get in on the presale level of a good project, you are made but those glory days are long gone, infact during the IEO era, if you managed to get into a presale, it is guaranteed that you would lose and lose big because IEO price would be lower with no lockup period. We just have to learn to adapt as things change
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 21, 2019, 06:01:58 PM
Team, community can make the project success, if you have good project and good idea but bad team project sure will fail
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
October 21, 2019, 03:04:04 PM

A working platform?

Active devs?

If I pay attention, most people who invest only judge based on the result of sales and popularity. They are think if the result of sales is big and have high popularity, they will not be scammed. But because of this, now there are many projects that manipulating the data result of sales on their websites. So, my advice if you want to rate a project using the same way as most people, it's better to check their smart contract first, and match the data with the results of sales on their website.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 21, 2019, 02:11:58 PM
Usually what makes a project can be seen from the platform and the concept being developed, you can also see the total supply of coins because a cryptocurrency price occurs when there is very limited demand and supply so usually a project will succeed when they can think of such important things.

One of my considerations in investing in a project is the partnership they have. If a project has a partnership with a large company, I think the project will be more successful in the market because it can produce products faster and have good planning.
Having partnership with a large and well-known company has much influence on the project originality because those companies will never destroy their image by making scam partners. Whenever I have to select any project for investment my first priority to check is always project’s partners, also along with this I used to read their white paper, try to get the identity of the project members whether they are real or not. So these things decides the project is scam or not.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
October 21, 2019, 03:53:30 AM

A working platform?

Active devs?

I invest in presale when I think the project is a feasible project or arguably a project that will continue to develop based on what I observe. And for my own research, I saw the product that was delivered, the activeness of the team behind the project to make updates and the platform they used, it was a consideration for me.
Pages:
Jump to: