Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMX] IMPACT | NO PREMINE/NO ICO | REAL LONGTERM CRYPTO | X11 ALGO | POS NOW| - page 11. (Read 41907 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Dev , any news that there was an interest to buy a coin still.

Many people holding Imx its the key for that price increase more and more im holding about 485K now so good luck bro

Just remove those sell orders! that will do the trick.. ifs its there i will keep buying.. but if the price has to move, sells should be removed
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

Many people holding Imx its the key for that price increase more and more im holding about 485K now so good luck bro
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
IMX is a good coin so we should hold it and currently I am holding 500k coins .
I think that developers not ran away but they might want to see how this coin works if they are away for some time.
so guys pls hold it.

what in your opinion has to influence growth of a coin  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I think that developers not ran away but they might want to see how this coin works if they are away for some time.
so guys pls hold it.

Yo Bro, I m also holding xxxK of impact. Hoping for the best. Smiley
Activity: 25
so guys pls hold it.
good work guys right now im holding about 475K and growing =)
Activity: 189
holding 3+ mil and accumulating.. :-)
I keep in my wallet 750 k IMX
holding 3+ mil and accumulating.. :-)
Community:  I think DEV has left the project and he is not responding... how can we up-lift the project...any suggestions ?

Try to hold your coin and eventually the price will grow, many coins without dew are growing ,
Imx stake 2% per year , wallet working good , all its good so Hold and wait a pump it's my opinion and I'm holding right now about 460k Imx and staking everyday its not depend of Dev it's depend of people holding Imx
Many people selling Imx price down to the floor,  nobody knows,
Many people holding and people buying price go to the moon and then wait to a wall and sell all that you can or want.

And sorry for my bad English
Regards Polcrack

Polcrack:  i have already 1 million on hold..may be i discarded at 0 value but don't want to sell them...

We must hold maybe months until the price recovery more or less  to  50 / 60 satoshis per Imx it's my opinion .
Im staking and holding about 480k Imx now.
We can do it if all working together holding and staking, eventually the price must to increase if there aren't enough sellers .
Activity: 217
Community:  I think DEV has left the project and he is not responding... how can we up-lift the project...any suggestions ?

Try to hold your coin and eventually the price will grow, many coins without dew are growing ,
Imx stake 2% per year , wallet working good , all its good so Hold and wait a pump it's my opinion and I'm holding right now about 460k Imx and staking everyday its not depend of Dev it's depend of people holding Imx
Many people selling Imx price down to the floor,  nobody knows,
Many people holding and people buying price go to the moon and then wait to a wall and sell all that you can or want.

Regards Polcrack

Polcrack:  i have already 1 million on hold..may be i discarded at 0 value but don't want to sell them...
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Community:  I think DEV has left the project and he is not responding... how can we up-lift the project...any suggestions ?
Maybe you are right,the dev left Angry

Many people selling Imx price down to the floor,  nobody knows,

Regards Polcrack
Had some high hopes for this coin. Sad to see projects like these die due to either incompetence or blatant intent to scam investors. Still accumulating though. Hoping for a big rise in weeks to come whether dev emerge or not.
I think so but many shitcoins right now are without Dev and growing , so the key is Hold coins and wait a pump , eventually a coin always increase their value
Activity: 217
Activity: 58
Had some high hopes for this coin. Sad to see projects like these die due to either incompetence or blatant intent to scam investors. Still accumulating though. Hoping for a big rise in weeks to come whether dev emerge or not.
Activity: 162
I am going to continue to buy this coin also, not sure on prices for listing but im in aswell
 yobit.io will raise the price for a start . when the coin is added on this exchange  Huh Huh Huh
it will go down to around 5 sats.. (or i think it did around 10 ish).. but will pull back to around 80+ sats real soon..
Why you think this coin will pump?I think it will dump and dump again,because dev maybe run away.

I do not see what benefit the dev would have from running away!
I thought there wasn't any premine n stuff like that. no ico n stuff.
so all that you see in the trades are coins that are mined by regular guys like me and many others.
ya sure, dump or pump n dump is how most of the coins are traded. Doesn't mean the dev is responsible for it.

And even if for the sake of argument one agrees that the dev is responsible for dumps or anyone for that matter, remember a trade only takes place when there are both Buyers & Sellers. No point blaming the seller since there was a buyer too.

Who nows this coin will go pass 100 sats easily in the time to come!

You may do what you feel like - buy or sell or hold what u have do nothing - its ur choice.
I believe there is a big upside to this coin - my personal view though.

I've made enough on this coin already through mining n trading.
Even if the few million that I hold, go for 1 sat or they do not even get sold (no buyers coin is delisted from all exchanges) I would have still made a good money earlier. Probably that is why I do not mind buying at this point.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
what for the price at a coin? and to 1 Satoshi it is short to go down  Angry Angry Angry
Yes,if someone sell,will down to 1 satoshi.
Pages:
Jump to: