Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMX] IMPACT | NO PREMINE/NO ICO | REAL LONGTERM CRYPTO | X11 ALGO | POS NOW| - page 9. (Read 41907 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
people are buying this coin and support increasing.
on nova price is above 18 sat
We need so many investors
But we can do it together:)

I agree, we will do so, we first need to set up a new group to discuss the development strategy. How can I contact you?
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Why an altcoin with such outdated algo and features be considered long term?  Huh
Cause all depends of people involved and it's like all if you hold your coins the price eventually increase and if there are a proyect behind like quantum stake etc it's all that you need for hold Imx.
But we can do it together:)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Why an altcoin with such outdated algo and features be considered long term?  Huh
We will make IMX grow back just like the XBY community did
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
@hallum, i think the mining time is over, its POS now , staking 2,5% a year   ( someone correct me if i am wrong )
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 33
It's nice to see this coin without pre-mined coin .
I will mine some coins for testing and trading some coins on the exchange.
ya we are with you and we can increase the value of the coin if we work as a community.
But we have to first add the coin on yobit .
How can we add it to yobit.

We can , we need to be in Yobit , I don't know how we can be added ....
To be added to yobit we have to have a larger transaction volume, then need a fee to put IMX on yobit

Ok thx for the info Smiley so we need to hold until we have more transaction volumen .
ya we are with you and we can increase the value of the coin if we work as a community.

To be added to yobit we have to have a larger transaction volume, then need a fee to put IMX on yobit

Activity: 25
Hello everyone, instead of looking at the IMX coin that is going down every day, let's get together to let it grow. If supported by anyone I could become a new dev for this project. Smiley

Of course bro we can do it =) Imx and Icash are amazing proyects take a look Icash threat;)
But I still do not have much IMX, I have to keep buying as soon as the price is low before letting it grow again, haha

Yeah bro I'm all in (money )
Impact and Icash :>masternode all working fine and few devs may you want to be a dev
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
I wish I had more BTC to buy IMX right now. Can someone pass me a few million IMX at 30sat Huh After six months I will pay BTC back to you.  Wink
Hello everyone, instead of looking at the IMX coin that is going down every day, let's get together to let it grow. If supported by anyone I could become a new dev for this project. Smiley

Of course bro we can do it =) Imx and Icash are amazing proyects take a look Icash threat;)
But I still do not have much IMX, I have to keep buying as soon as the price is low before letting it grow again, haha

So up setting
 And depressing i really like this coin

Im still holding 480k imx so if all hold this COIN sooner or later going to pump and we can sell to high price

Regards Pol
Pages:
Jump to: